I'm Stuff 😳

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

I'm Stuff 😳

Post by Timonk » #714140

joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: I'm Stuff 😳

Post by Drag » #714144

"I was a latejoin prisoner" is never a valid excuse to evade being detained by security, you're not even supposed to be able to latejoin as a prisoner in the first place. (Save for bureaucratic errors)

Of CORSE security is going to kill you when you're not worth the effort of hunting down every five minutes
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #714145

you’re allowed to evade sec (you will never be noted unless you escalate) but it entirely opens you up to retaliation from sec
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #714155

Yep, this complaint blows. I wish the rules were more clear on it though, because I can definitely see it being interpreted otherwise.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #714157

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:48 pm Yep, this complaint blows. I wish the rules were more clear on it though.
The text I quoted from the Prisoner role text is enshrined as a headmin ruling. We could specify that you explicitly can be executed but I'm pretty sure "you may not enjoy the consequences of your actions if you get caught once more" covers the issue.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #714158

Vekter wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:50 pm
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:48 pm Yep, this complaint blows. I wish the rules were more clear on it though.
The text I quoted from the Prisoner role text is enshrined as a headmin ruling. We could specify that you explicitly can be executed but I'm pretty sure "you may not enjoy the consequences of your actions if you get caught once more" covers the issue.
fair enough
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #714164

Also, re the title:

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #714169

I made up in my head that you were mad at me, now I need the head admins to punish you for being mad at me
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714193

couldnt put forum emojis in the title but i know my way around that
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #714202

Imagine saying you only said 12 things that round and the player was only in the round for 12 minutes so far. 1 thing a minute is good. But I wouldn't know! No logs.

I wonder how much logs were dived? What if he only ran away once then got executed the second time? I don't know. Did he run away 5 times? Who knows... In my opinion that is FAR to harsh from sec to just execute a prisoner on the spot for simply running in Manuel.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714204

idk bro you tell me
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #714228

Some people should consider immersing themselves more into the game and RP instead of immersing themselves into the rules.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714232

i was molded by the rules and now i dont get noted anymore
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #714254

i've been executed for escaping perma the first time before as a roundstart prisoner.

generally people who take the prisoner job are assumed to have done something ICly to warrant being there in the first place just like any other perma prisoner.

if you escape perma sec can choose to execute you because you've now proven that you can and will escape what was supposed to be the maximum punishment before death. so now your punishment is death.

if you're gonna escape as someone deemed dangerous enough to deserve to be in perma, don't get caught. terminal skill issue.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714256

dendydoom wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:48 am i've been executed for escaping perma the first time before as a roundstart prisoner.

generally people who take the prisoner job are assumed to have done something ICly to warrant being there in the first place just like any other perma prisoner.

if you escape perma sec can choose to execute you because you've now proven that you can and will escape what was supposed to be the maximum punishment before death. so now your punishment is death.

if you're gonna escape as someone deemed dangerous enough to deserve to be in perma, don't get caught. terminal skill issue.
I have tried this several times on terry and every time they go "I literally didn't do anything so let me out" after I tell them "you know what you did"
I've had officers support the prisoners too in that regard
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: