While you were making peanut threads, I studied the blade.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

While you were making peanut threads, I studied the blade.

Post by BonChoi » #719666

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35674

Ain't no fuckin way
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Re: While you were making peanut threads, I studied the blade.

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #719668

"i had a mental breakdown and hit him a couple of times and left him to serve his sentance intel i was informed by the admin he died"
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #719670

"Victim" gave consent when he literally told the warden to kill him. This ban should not have been placed.

That said, I was there this round, I also perceived the warden as being very bloodthirsty, having killed five or so people. There were technically valid reasons for all the kills, but I don't like casually removing players.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #719671

Did the prisoner ask the warden to cut his head off or tell the warden to chop his own head off? Big difference between the two.
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Maxipat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Maxipat

Post by Maxipat » #719673

ekaterina wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:32 am "Victim" gave consent when he literally told the warden to kill him. This ban should not have been placed.
I actually fucked up wording in the note, the victim asked warden to chop off warden's head, not his
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #719683

Nice Vampire pfp, Max
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Maxipat
In-Game Admin

Post by Maxipat » #719716

thank you!
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #719718

Maxipat wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:43 pm
ekaterina wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:32 am "Victim" gave consent when he literally told the warden to kill him. This ban should not have been placed.
I actually fucked up wording in the note, the victim asked warden to chop off warden's head, not his
Oh. Did the warden kill even more people than I realised? I thought he only killed antags and self-antags.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719720

I am directly involved in this peanut because I gave the katana to him for good behavior even though I had a feeling he might be a shitter
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Maxipat
In-Game Admin

Post by Maxipat » #719723

ekaterina wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:56 pm
Maxipat wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:43 pm
Oh. Did the warden kill even more people than I realised? I thought he only killed antags and self-antags.
the guy RR'd like 12 people from what i counted, some of them were valid, other were really toelining the rules though
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #719727

I searched the logs but couldn't find this exchange in mentions of "cut", "chop", "sword", or "katana", and "head" yields too many lines to read, so I still don't know who the guy that got killed is. Sad.
Last edited by ekaterina on Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719729

Maxipat wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:43 pm -clarification snip-
I don't have anything valuable to add to the discussion I just like your profile picture -w-
Walter brought back Crack.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #719730

I managed to search the attack logs. Halt Weisenberg seems to be the last person he interacted with, a chemist who was going around giving people drugs without telling them it's drugs, but the chemist was still alive later.
We need the "logs god" himself... (Nevermind 8-) )

Riley James, assistant, seems to have been the last person to be attacked with the katana by the warden.

But the note refers to Hadrian Wall, bitrunner:

Code: Select all

[2024-01-30 19:03:33.438] GAME-SAY: Oether/(Hadrian Wall) (mob_3307) "might as well use that sword to kill yourself" (Brig (98,173,3))
[2024-01-30 19:03:41.293] ATTACK: Wild1123/(Wild Smith) (mob_3750) attacked Oether/(Hadrian Wall) with energy katana (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -12.3)  (Brig (99,173,3))
I am learning the skill set of the "logs god" himself
► Show Spoiler
Archie, how did I do?

Anyway, no mention whatsoever of cutting his head or decapitating himself, just suicide in general, so I don't know why Maxipat put it in quote marks.
Maxipat
In-Game Admin

Post by Maxipat » #719738

ekaterina wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:52 pm ~snip~

Anyway, no mention whatsoever of cutting his head or decapitating himself, just suicide in general, so I don't know why Maxipat put it in quote marks.
Thanks ekat, got suggested in the ticket the words used were different so i misremembered when typing up the note.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #719758

ekaterina wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:52 pm I managed to search the attack logs. Halt Weisenberg seems to be the last person he interacted with, a chemist who was going around giving people drugs without telling them it's drugs, but the chemist was still alive later.

Riley James, assistant, seems to have been the last person to be attacked with the katana by the warden.

[2024-01-30 19:03:33.438] GAME-SAY: Oether/(Hadrian Wall) (mob_3307) "might as well use that sword to kill yourself" (Brig (98,173,3))
[2024-01-30 19:03:41.293] ATTACK: Wild1123/(Wild Smith) (mob_3750) attacked Oether/(Hadrian Wall) with energy katana (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -12.3)  (Brig (99,173,3))
► Show Spoiler
Archie, how did I do?

Exposed the crime of the crazy person, made a stronger case for the ban

7/10
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719763

No peanut thread is complete without actual clutch detective work being done log diving shit
Walter brought back Crack.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #719765

The last time people tried to imitate me it ended up a disaster though
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719768

ekaterina wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:52 pm I managed to search the attack logs. Halt Weisenberg seems to be the last person he interacted with, a chemist who was going around giving people drugs without telling them it's drugs, but the chemist was still alive later.

► Show Spoiler
Archie, how did I do?

Doubt is the greatest enemy.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #719775

Archie700 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:27 am The last time people tried to imitate me it ended up a disaster though
What happened? I've got to know.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719776

ekaterina wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:17 am
Archie700 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:27 am The last time people tried to imitate me it ended up a disaster though
You wish to learn the hard way, I see.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #719822

ekaterina wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:17 am
that's the final test. you have to log dive and find out...
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW: