Human supremacist blows the whistle.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Human supremacist blows the whistle.

Post by Turbonerd » #677388

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33778

I don't actually know what "blows the whistle" means.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Re: Human supremacist blows the whistle.

Post by dirk_mcblade » #678251

conrad wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:42 am Moggy is also a term for cat. Call felinids moggies. It actually sounds like a slur.
Toxoplasmosis spreader
FIV Patient

I feel like these are all pretty hurtful slurs that might get the other player mad. Except for the moth players, they'd probably just laugh.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #678258

conrad wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:42 am Moggy is also a term for cat. Call felinids moggies. It actually sounds like a slur.
Poggies.
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #678259

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:58 am Cloaca fucker.
This applies to 50% of humans as well
Or at least they wish it did :slight_smirk:
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #678261

Jackraxxus wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:41 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:58 am Cloaca fucker.
This applies to 50% of humans as well
Or at least they wish it did :slight_smirk:
Hm, yes. Room temperature cloacas.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #678295

Cloaca fucker is real good for lizards. Weeb or toxoplasmosis (no need to add spreader, just call them toxoplasmosis) is spicy for felinids. But what about moths... I call them bugs but I think they get off to it in a way, "teehee I'm just a wittle fluffy buggie wuggie ;3"... Needs something SHARPER.
Spoiler:
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #678298

There is no effective insult for moths because even they don't take themselves seriously. How do you insult a person choosing a bug more than god already has?
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #678305

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:46 am There is no effective insult for moths because even they don't take themselves seriously. How do you insult a person choosing a bug more than god already has?
insectoid
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #678311

I mean that is just like calling a human a humanoid, it's toothless to the point of not really being an insult
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #678319

dirk_mcblade wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:46 am There is no effective insult for moths because even they don't take themselves seriously. How do you insult a person choosing a bug more than god already has?
flypeople
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #678341

Archie700 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:30 pm
flypeople
We didn't choose chooze to be flies fliez, the teleporter mutilated us uz :(
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #678360

Jacquerel wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:11 pm I mean that is just like calling a human a humanoid, it's toothless to the point of not really being an insult
Say that to all the guys running discord servers who have threatened to kick me for referring to peoples genders as femoid and maloid
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #678365

well femoid does line up with some autist terminology so you gotta be careful because that has incelligence connotations
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #678372

Armhulen wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:58 pm well femoid does line up with some autist terminology so you gotta be careful because that has incelligence connotations
i was applying it evenly to all people of gender by referring to guys as maloids tho

folxoids be referring to themselves as femme and masc and get mad when i say maloid and femoid i just think "oid" is a hilarious suffix and its my right as an americanoid to use it!!!
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #678389

whatever you say, cragoid
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #678390

I just think that you need an additional element in addition to saying to a big bug person "you're a large insect" to transform it into an insult because otherwise they'll just say "yes I am, thank you for noticing"
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #678403

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:20 pm whatever you say, cragoid
*nods respectfully towards you*
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #678412

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:07 pm
Armhulen wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:58 pm well femoid does line up with some autist terminology so you gotta be careful because that has incelligence connotations
i was applying it evenly to all people of gender by referring to guys as maloids tho

folxoids be referring to themselves as femme and masc and get mad when i say maloid and femoid i just think "oid" is a hilarious suffix and its my right as an americanoid to use it!!!
i totally get it, i'm just pointing out the connotations are gonna bury you
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #678481

Jacquerel wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:21 pm I just think that you need an additional element in addition to saying to a big bug person "you're a large insect" to transform it into an insult because otherwise they'll just say "yes I am, thank you for noticing"
https://youtu.be/z0mba5Nf520?t=138
"You're not Koberians!"
"Very observant of you."
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #678767

The based move would have been editing each species wiki article and adding a slur section, getting banned from the forums for being edgy is kind of overdone at this point.
Do we even have a protocol for getting banned from the wiki yet?