Spriters changing everything

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
InfiniteGalaxies
Byond Username: InfiniteGalaxies

Spriters changing everything

Post by InfiniteGalaxies » #632849

Bottom post of the previous page:

the new solars look dope, but the gas canisters? nope they suck. They dont fit the environment at all, and overall look fat.

Are we trying to be "special" like goon? I like the older sprites better. There should be a option to use older sprites
whats your opinion
► Show Spoiler
Plays Manuel and TGMC.

Ticky tocky goes clocky, you did an icky ocky!
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Spriters changing everything

Post by oranges » #633494

trust the plan
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #633605

Okay but what if change scares me

return to stun combat 2022
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #633606

I played the other day and got to experience the new book sprites. Very small change yet I enjoyed it greatly.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #633611

Vekter wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:20 am As compared to what other new sprite?
you can pick any, my disingenuous sealioning vekter, who should pay more attention to sprite PRs, they match no other sprite in the game
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #633615

cacogen wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:02 am
you can pick any, my disingenuous sealioning vekter, who should pay more attention to sprite PRs, they match no other sprite in the game
It's not sealioning for me to ask you to actually prove your point. The new sprites look fine together and actually have a coherent style with one another. I asked you to pick a specific example because I wasn't certain what you meant since they look perfectly fine to me.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #633616

Vekter wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:23 am
It's not sealioning for me to ask you to actually prove your point. The new sprites look fine together and actually have a coherent style with one another. I asked you to pick a specific example because I wasn't certain what you meant since they look perfectly fine to me.
Then you're blind.
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #633622

There's a few real bad stinkers the spriters have merged and defended for no real good reason besides that they did it in the past 2 months with a ton of work attached to make them fit with any other sprite but overall it's fine.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #633657

cacogen wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:27 am
Then you're blind.
lobber-1.gif
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #633731

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:26 am
Then you're blind.
lobber-1.gif
Don’t you have something better to do than mindlessly shill for the admins or maintainers in every post?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #633738

cacogen wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:06 pm Don’t you have something better to do than mindlessly shill for the admins or maintainers in every post?
Y'know, you can just say "I don't like the admins/maintainers" instead of going to this extent to act like an idiot.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #633744

cacogen wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:06 pm
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:26 am
Then you're blind.
lobber-1.gif
Don’t you have something better to do than mindlessly shill for the admins or maintainers in every post?
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #633747

Vekter wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:31 pm
cacogen wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:06 pm Don’t you have something better to do than mindlessly shill for the admins or maintainers in every post?
Y'know, you can just say "I don't like the admins/maintainers" instead of going to this extent to act like an idiot.
It’s not about whether I like them or not, it’s about arbitrary, self-serving decisions that certain players then mindlessly shill for (which does not help them).