Yobihodazine peanut part 2 - electric boogaloo

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Yobihodazine peanut part 2 - electric boogaloo

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #644295

Bottom post of the previous page:

Peanut thread for viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31941

So, Shannon McCullough (Jayne Swabey in this appeal, but I know them as Shannon on Sybil) comes back to Sybil and IMMEDIATELY gets rebanned for IC conflict. No wonder my experience on Sybil has improved so much lately, it's because I haven't been getting lowpop murderboned by Shannon any more since they're always getting banned. Based admeme team. All we can do now is hope for an extension.

See also: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=31923 for part 1!

Edit: Also, we now have a part 3! Thanks Omega_DarkPotato. - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31943
Last edited by Imitates-The-Lizards on Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: Yobihodazine peanut part 2 - electric boogaloo

Post by Mothblocks » #644606

chill
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #644609

Good Consumer Advice: It would probably be a bit cleaner if you could please condense your thoughts into one forum post rather than use it like Discord/e-mail/what have you and make four new posts every hour. You can probably also add more thoughts later on after you give yourself a small break to think about it some more, and then add more thoughts later in a fuller forum post. If you want to add a quick sentence that you forgot, editing your last post quickly might also be of good benefit.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
yobihodazine2
Byond Username: Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine2 » #644610

I don't see the problem. Because people can't read multiple posts? But I will think about it.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #644612

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:39 am It's ironic because I was arrested in real life for dodging a punch and breaking the offender's nose. Just can't help but not wanna get hit.
I've kicked a horse in the ass when it startled me.

I've sucked the blood out of mosquitoes.

I once had a parking garage park on ME.

when i speed, the cop arrests the street.

My pets walk themselves out of respect for me.

I evict my flat when it doesn't pay me.

I dodged the hand of the doctor in the birth canal and broke his nose for touching my Mom when i came out.

Similarly, i knocked out all of the other sperm before fertilizing the egg.

When i masturbate, a random woman in the world becomes pregnant with a clone of me.

My bowels empty themselves out of fear.

I do not get wet when i touch water. the atoms know what would happen if they tried to fuck with me.

My bath bombs explode.

I've met Chuck Norris.

I've knocked out death for trying to get to my mothers house.

I know the exact house you live in if i see your IP.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #644613

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:58 amAlso, as a med main, health is just a number that goes up and down. I did not understand the gravity of reducing his health and allowing him to heal
Proposal: Update ban reason to rule 12, playing the game in a manner consistent with win/loss conditions, instead of RPing. :honk:
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #644614

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:25 am I will admit, I quit taking Cymbalta recently because I don't want to be on an SNRI for the rest of my life. And I've steered clear of ADHD drugs because I made it through high school and I'm happy with my lot. Back injury seems to be fading.
I say this with all sincerity

1) if you're on the meds and you feel stable you can't just hard stop using them, the meds are why you feel stable
2) there's no shame in using meds to adjust your brain chemistry if it improves your quality of life
3) when you're dropping meds, you need to come off diff meds at different rates, preferably with professional oversight, to avoid issues from the sudden chemistry changes, withdrawal, etc.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #644616

Timonk wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:16 am also here is a compilation of my funniest notes
Spoiler:
Expanding brain images:

IC in IC
IC in OOC
IC in Discord
IC in GitHub Issue
IC in GitHub PR

Also I say the cat ears thing is funny. Make the captain remove the cat ears to enter upload.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #644622

Pandarsenic wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:04 am
Timonk wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:16 am also here is a compilation of my funniest notes
Spoiler:
Expanding brain images:

IC in IC
IC in OOC
IC in Discord
IC in GitHub Issue
IC in GitHub PR

Also I say the cat ears thing is funny. Make the captain remove the cat ears to enter upload.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #644750

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:09 am Y'all are funny. You know the ban's bullshit. You just hate it when I win. Which I usually do. At least I'm making bank, working out and getting more sleep! And Kendrick. You don't know me. Go fuck yourself.
hippiestation nostalgiabomb part II

really brings me back to your appeal threads
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #644787

lol schizo