When It's Time To Take A Break From Spacemen, Admin Complaint edition

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

When It's Time To Take A Break From Spacemen, Admin Complaint edition

Post by Kendrickorium » #655722

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=32691

Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Re: When It's Time To Take A Break From Spacemen, Admin Complaint edition

Post by Striders13 » #656016

san7890 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:07 am
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:26 pm In that case it's time for someone to explain in minecraft terms and for someone to explain in TF2 terms and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain in Titanfall terms and for someone to explain in Plumbworld terms and for someone to explain in Don't Starve terms and for someone to explain in Terraria terms and for someone to explain in priate langfuage and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain Dwarf Fortress trms and for someone to explain in SS13 terms and for someone to explain in HoMM3 terms and for someone to explain in Python terms and for someone to explain in Dark Souls II terms and for someone to explain in Dead Cells terms and for someone to explain in legal terms.
can you explain this in basketball terms
how about you explain it in headmin terms first
► Show Spoiler
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #656033

Striders13 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:55 pm -snip-

i'll get back to you in two months
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #656043

Striders13 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:55 pm
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:26 pm In that case it's time for someone to explain in minecraft terms and for someone to explain in TF2 terms and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain in Titanfall terms and for someone to explain in Plumbworld terms and for someone to explain in Don't Starve terms and for someone to explain in Terraria terms and for someone to explain in priate langfuage and for someone to explain in Fortnite terms and for someone to explain Dwarf Fortress trms and for someone to explain in SS13 terms and for someone to explain in HoMM3 terms and for someone to explain in Python terms and for someone to explain in Dark Souls II terms and for someone to explain in Dead Cells terms and for someone to explain in legal terms.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
ChristopherRobin
Byond Username: Christopher Robin

Post by ChristopherRobin » #656045

Timonk wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:43 pm
Spoiler:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Checkmate atheists.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #656047

Timonk wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:43 pm
-snip-
TL;DR terms: don’t do
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou