Jorjorwell's nineteen eighty vore

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
PengisBungholius
Byond Username: PengisBungholius

Jorjorwell's nineteen eighty vore

Post by PengisBungholius » #689194

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34216

vore is hell.
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Re: Jorjorwell's nineteen eighty vore

Post by TypicalRig » #689590

Honestly Wabash's argument on the language being inappropriate when they also made a lighthearted joke about "vories" as well... Glad they reversed the ban but they also should've acknowledged their own hypocrisy if they're going to keep someone noted over this. Very rules for thee but not for me vibe going on here
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #689592

if i get dumpstered ingame and the first message i see in dchat is about "preysluts" i'm going to kill someone with a brick

this is the kind of joking around you keep to your metacomms discord group, not in the game
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
PengisBungholius
Byond Username: PengisBungholius

Post by PengisBungholius » #689599

TypicalRig wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:25 pm Honestly Wabash's argument on the language being inappropriate when they also made a lighthearted joke about "vories" as well... Glad they reversed the ban but they also should've acknowledged their own hypocrisy if they're going to keep someone noted over this. Very rules for thee but not for me vibe going on here
As the person who thought to go check if Wabash just wasn't familiar with the vore PR ("vories" in response to someone talking about "felinids eating me help" seemed to prove that pretty handily), including that wasn't meant to be an attack on Wabash, just proof that they should've known/been somewhat familiar with what they were saying (since the ban reason was 100% "this stuff is from other servers").
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #689600

what a fulfilling outcome
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)