Ban Evader makes Ban Appeal pnut (aka must be over 18)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Ban Evader makes Ban Appeal pnut (aka must be over 18)

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #598606

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28978

if you're so good at ban evading I'm sure mso breathes a sigh of relief when he sees that you're finally taking the time to make an appeal instead of evading again

in other news sylphet got got by someone purposefully playing down/hiding information in their ban appeal to sneak by new jannies
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: Ban Evader makes Ban Appeal pnut (aka must be over 18)

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #598608

well he almost got unbanned by newbie manuelmin ( probably tricked by female profile picture)
still cheaper than going to mcdonalds buying happy meal and play ss13 until you get caught again
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

To Whom It May Concern,

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #598615

Your secondary ban reason is for ban evading while knowing that a byond bug relating to your stickyban would randomly ban half the server when catching you evading. This is also why you are gitbanned.
lol