Predict the next name of the rule 11 shitpost thread here

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Predict the next name of the rule 11 shitpost thread here

Post by datorangebottle » #635477

My personal prediction is:
"Expand the definition of rule 11 to include free time based-bigotry"
Last edited by datorangebottle on Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Predict the next name of the rule 12 shitpost thread here

Post by Farquaar » #635478

“Expand the definition of Rule 11 to include kinkshaming”
► Show Spoiler
Notgonnabreaktherule
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #635479

"Expand the definition of rule 11 to include roleshaming"
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #635484

"Expand the definition of rule 11 to include height-based bigotry"

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #635494

"Expand the definition of rule 11 to include carbon-based bigotry bleep beep"
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #635526

I only just noticed that I posted the wrong rule, kill me.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #635528

datorangebottle wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:23 am I only just noticed that I posted the wrong rule, kill me.
Edit the OP if you want. Everybody kind of understood which rule you were talking about
► Show Spoiler
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #635529

"Expand the definition of rule 11 to include rule mis-numbering."
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #635543

Expand rule 11 to include discrimination against admins
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #635572

Adorable how Dat uses the entirely wrong rule in the title and OP and everyone just silently corrects it to rule 11. Very wholesome.
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #635573

Bigotry against non-human characters because it's popular among actual racists
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #635586

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:05 am Adorable how Dat uses the entirely wrong rule in the title and OP and everyone just silently corrects it to rule 11. Very wholesome.
Might be talking about the fourm rule 12.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #635610

Farquaar wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:03 am
datorangebottle wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:23 am I only just noticed that I posted the wrong rule, kill me.
Edit the OP if you want. Everybody kind of understood which rule you were talking about
Yeah but that's kind of a bitch move.

(he said as he did so)

"Expand the definition of rule 11 to include edit-based discrimination."