Where did they go?!?!?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Where did they go?!?!?

Post by Stickymayhem » #635584

hey what happened to that super cool and funny administrator i think his name was stickymayhem he had the best events and also i used to be a nazi and he turned me into an lgbt with his incredible arguments

it seems like he just stopped showing up one day and i hear constantly people saying "i miss sticky" all the time constantly so where did he go does anyone know the full story?

im new here thats why my account was made today but ive been around im just a lurker dont fixate on that anyway I heard about him and so i have to ask because he seems to be this legendary epic figure of awesome that doesnt get talked about enough

god i miss stickymayhem so much
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Where did they go?!?!?

Post by Stickymayhem » #635585

fuck wrong account please ignore
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: Where did they go?!?!?

Post by Nabski » #635594

Citation needed.