Eternius laments "shitsec!!" (The peanut thread)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Eternius laments "shitsec!!" (The peanut thread)

Post by Timonk » #639020

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31619

In my opinion the officer was no longer an officer the second he assumed the identity of a cargo tech
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Eternius laments "shitsec!!" (The peanut thread)

Post by datorangebottle » #639024

the secoff that kept his ID(and likely ahelped it) was banbaiting.
pretty sure the escalation rules literally stated, "If you don't like getting dunked, consider not stealing peoples' IDs next round!" for a long time.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #639029

If we're getting everything in the appeal, the sec officer deserved to eat shit for metagaming MUST BE TRAITOR off the hand teleporter and sending OP to a nonexistent HOP to replace it.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #639052

100% chance that if he doesnt kill the officer and just crits-cuffs-heals him that the officer will immediately tell the rest of sec he is valid salad and they will all laser him to death the next time they see him.
Weston Echard on Sybil
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #639053

I'm surprised the officer didn't just immediately execute him on the spot for having the hand teleporter
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #639054

Forgot to mention that none of the other officers will ask what he did, why he is wanted, or any further questions. They will gun down the man with the red W and claim his head as a trophy
Weston Echard on Sybil
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #639057

this is why you do your security work in the brig, preferably in front of the warden.

rules for dealing with shitsec are as follows:

1. ahelp the shitsec in question

if no admins are on:

1. kill the shitsec in question
Tearling
Byond Username: Tearling

Post by Tearling » #639065

Security officer attacked first with a chainsaw. Security officer is new, therefor deserves some leeway, but Onjec was clearly not in the wrong for responding with lethals to lethals.
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:41 am From my perspective, players just want to genuinely be listened to. And I don't mean it condescendingly, but to genuinely have their say and for admins to listen, process it and reply. Even if you don't give two shits about what the player is saying, even if you disagree with every part of what they say, players are less likely to leave an ahelp pissed off if you've listened to them and given a reply that directly addresses what they've told you.
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #639078

Timonk wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:49 pm viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31619

In my opinion the officer was no longer an officer the second he assumed the identity of a cargo tech
"EMPLOYMENT AIN'T FREE. The marvels of plasma and bluespace gotta be litterd with the blood of greyshirts. Captain AKA "Condom" is not my commander. He is nonsec pussy and probbaly valid as well :DD. LETHALS and harmbaton not DISABLER and brig ok. Praise nanotrasen"
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #639085

Seccie's mistake was starting with the saw. Should've started with the batong, arrested, brought to brig, then he can whip out the saw (since hand tele is capital). Would've been cringe killing for hand tele though.
If sec uses lethals on you immediately with no prior provocation then yeah you can escalate back against them and their meta-protections disappear.
Spoiler:
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Post by Fatal » #639090

This is where people need to adminhelp the officer, any situation where you genuinely think you have a justification for killing a security officer, you should be adminhelping
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #639092

Fatal wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:08 pm This is where people need to adminhelp the officer, any situation where you genuinely think you have a justification for killing a security officer, you should be adminhelping
He stole the hand tele, he was already eligible for on the spot execution, the sec officer hadn't done anything explicitly against the rules from what I've seen.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #639094

Fatal wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:08 pm This is where people need to adminhelp the officer, any situation where you genuinely think you have a justification for killing a security officer, you should be adminhelping
If an officer assaults you with a chainsaw your first assumption would be that it's an antag disguised as one. It's not like the chamo kit isn't literally 2tc
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #639095

If he ahelped the admin would of banned him anyways for banbaiting because he had the hand tele and that """""confirms"""""" you're an antag in today's hyper competitive ss13 meta that your admin coworkers enforce
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #639135

I looked at the text wall this guy posted and instead of reading it or any of the posts here I did the responsible thing and decided the admin was in the wrong.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #639177

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:16 pm
He stole the hand tele, he was already eligible for on the spot execution, the sec officer hadn't done anything explicitly against the rules from what I've seen.
I don't think that's true. I don't think that being caught with a high risk item marks you for on the spot killing.
Image Image
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #639210

The hand teleporter is fun and this game is boring 99% of the time. You shouldn’t execute people for taking it.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #639212

iamgoofball wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:30 pm
If he ahelped the admin would of banned him anyways for banbaiting because he had the hand tele and that """""confirms"""""" you're an antag in today's hyper competitive ss13 meta that your admin coworkers enforce
No one here in their right mind is going to ban someone just for seeking clarification on how to proceed with a situation before they actually act on that situation.
Hugs
BlevRuz
Byond Username: BlevRuz

Post by BlevRuz » #639406

skill issue, if the secoff didnt want to risk getting killed he shouldnt have used lethals
plays as Argon CVI, Sleigherburgo D'Fuckreby and Dr Hambold P. Qumer, PhD. on terry and manuel