Jesus gives you 'forgiveness' - but BONERMASTER gives you 'NOT GUILTY'! 💯💯

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Jesus gives you 'forgiveness' - but BONERMASTER gives you 'NOT GUILTY'! 💯💯

Post by BONERMASTER » #643869

Don't wait around for a miracle any longer - contact BONERMASTER now, and get an incredible 50% off on your next ban appeal!
BONERMASTER & Associates (NOT A REAL LAWFIRM), fighting for the verdict that you deserve!

With divine regards
-BONERMASTER

(DISCLAIMER: ANY AND ALL REFERENCES TO THE LAW ARE MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!
BONERMASTER & ASSOCIATES IS A WORK OF FICTION AND NOT A LAW FIRM, BONERMASTER IS NOT A LICENSED LAWYER AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE CONSULT A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL FOR YOUR LEGAL QUERIES!)
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: Jesus gives you 'forgiveness' - but BONERMASTER gives you 'NOT GUILTY'! 💯💯

Post by Pandarsenic » #643871

I don't remember what I was doing other than adminning but hugely thanks to BONERMASTER & Associates, whom I credit with the fact that I didn't get banned the last time I was on the server at the same time.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
CandyClown
Byond Username: CandyClown

Jesus gives you 'forgiveness' - but BONERMASTER gives you the farts! 💯💯

Post by CandyClown » #643931

BONERMASTER & Associates fucked my dog and ran over my mom. 0/10.
BONERMASTER

Re: Jesus gives you 'forgiveness' - but BONERMASTER gives you the farts! 💯💯

Post by BONERMASTER » #643945

CandyClown wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:41 pm BONERMASTER & Associates fucked my dog and ran over my mom. 0/10.
That's a very interesting way of describing the situation, when it is in fact, as was witnessed by multiple bystanders including your dad, your mom that violently threw herself infront of my car in the parking lot. This is all just a stunt to squeeze money out of my pockets, but guess what, we are bringing in a countersuit on the grounds of defamation, fraud and emotional distress in return, see how your mother likes real justice!!

As for the dog, there is substantial evidence that the dog never existed, which we will present in the hearing, so you can look forward to that.

With fair regards
-BONERMASTER

(DISCLAIMER: ANY AND ALL REFERENCES TO THE LAW ARE MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!
BONERMASTER & ASSOCIATES IS A WORK OF FICTION AND NOT A LAW FIRM, BONERMASTER IS NOT A LICENSED LAWYER AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE CONSULT A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL FOR YOUR LEGAL QUERIES!)

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
BONERMASTER

Re: Jesus gives you 'forgiveness' - but BONERMASTER gives you the farts! 💯💯

Post by BONERMASTER » #643949

BONERMASTER wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:51 am we are bringing in a countersuit on the grounds of defamation, fraud and emotional distress in return, see how your mother likes real justice!!
also suing for some serious scratch damage to my windshield.

With inclusive regards
-BONERMASTER

WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #643955

Can admins hire you as a prosecution?
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #643957

WineAllWine wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:56 pm Can admins hire you as a prosecution?
I'm hiring him to represent me the next time one of the bans I applied gets appealed
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #643959

Can i hire him next time i get a admin complaint for banning someone for setting the nword as their character name?
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #643963

I am sorry, but it is impossible for you to hire me as a prosecutor, because BONERMASTER & Associates made a promise to fight for the freedom and rights of the little guy, the people. As such, this promise will never ever ever ever be betrayed! Absolutely never!
And before you say anything, that promise does obviously not extend to a maniac damaging my car.

To quote a famous maxim:

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Spiderman 1

BONERMASTER & Associates is well aware of their responsibility, and will uphold it to the fullest extent wherever and however possible! Darkness can not overcome a light directed at it, and BONERMASTER & Associates understands itself to be the lighthouse against the darkness of injustice.
Now with 50% off.

With outspoken regards
-BONERMASTER

dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #643980

Have you represented any successful appeals bonermaster? I get the odd feeling you're a not entirely serious account.
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #643981

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:16 am Have you represented any successful appeals bonermaster? I get the odd feeling you're a not entirely serious account.
Hey, that's ok, I don't think you are one either.

With non-serious regards
-BONERMASTER

BlevRuz
Byond Username: BlevRuz

Post by BlevRuz » #643995

BONERMASTER & Associates fucked my dog and ran over my mom! 10/10!!
plays as Argon CVI, Sleigherburgo D'Fuckreby and Dr Hambold P. Qumer, PhD. on terry and manuel
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #644177

boneman stole my eyes