Fun is BAD we want more rounds where nothing interesting unique or spontaneous happens! Admin Complaint Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Fun is BAD we want more rounds where nothing interesting unique or spontaneous happens! Admin Complaint Peanut

Post by Kendrickorium » #648909

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=32214

is brick pressing too many buttons?
is he a worthy successor to shaps?
will he ever spawn 3 nuke ops teams at once?

only We The Players can decide
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Re: Fun is BAD we want more rounds where nothing interesting unique or spontaneous happens! Admin Complaint Peanut

Post by Misdoubtful » #648910

You can, and should, reach out to me either in OOC or on Discord @Scriptis if you didn't like something I caused. An admin complaint isn't the correct venue for this.
This is how you do it, with no fear of inviting people to come into your DM's / a one on one conversation / just TALKING things through in general. The real problems get turned into understandings and bonds that way. Respect.
Hugs
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Fun is BAD we want more rounds where nothing interesting unique or spontaneous happens! Admin Complaint Peanut

Post by Shadowflame909 » #648912

the issue is not enough admins adminbus to force these boring players onto lowerpop servers, thereby increasing their pop.

I personally approve of brick being creative with their tools, to make custom experiences to remember. No point in using a toybox, if you seethe whenever an admin grabs something that isnt a toy you've seen 100 times over before.

Speaking of underused toys...there's a lot of leftovers from old-gangs just collecting dust waiting for someone to use them.
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #648914

interesting take. brick himself could revive bagil just by being a based busmin
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #648916

as his trainer, super proud of scriptis' response
it shows that this could've been talked about instead of immediately going for "i would like to speak to your manager"
this should have been a post on his feedback thread - not a complaint. it would've been a fair complaint if scriptis had refused to talk about it, or denied any blame
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #648918

Literally ided deadchat salt brought into forums. I've had a few people tell me that my events are shit on discord but they provided feedback on how to improve them, not "don't ever do events again". This complaint sucks.
► Show Spoiler
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #648924

>He did another event while I was complaining about there events!!? Illegal!!!

The seethe over fun is too much
► Show Spoiler
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #648958

I think the nuke op complaint is hilarious because scriptis didn't spawn the nukies, I did.

Edit: Also yes, I did give the nukies more tc, I think like 60 more. My reasoning for doing so was 1. The nukies used all of their tc on reinforcements. 2. The nukies op leader didn't realize the shuttle was going to be delayed because of the revolution, so they rushed their already large team, which was about 10. So yea, I gave them more tc. After alt tabbing I come back and there's 25 nukies lmao
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #648965

he just did this really fucked up event where he spawned a bambi in preround lobby menu and then he shot it someone please get this monster away from admin tools and blacklist him forever
Weston Echard on Sybil
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #648967

Killing Bambi is the REAL complaint here this is insane.
Hugs
XII3912
Byond Username: EMX55

Post by XII3912 » #648974

Players who dislike chaos on lrp servers are cringe on a new level. Go play fulpstation if you hate fun
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #649023

waiting for brick to spawn a box that says DO NOT OPEN and then ban the person that opens it
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #649038

Virgin spaceman: NOOOooOooooo my precious jobsimulator!!!!!!!

Chad Scriptis: 3 more wizards and 20 nuke-ops.

Good. 👍

With proud regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #649040

if this is the event thread I would like to request centcomm to just send-people mini moveable ships with canons attached to them

Id call it a battleship round.
► Show Spoiler
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #649043

I'm in the camp that it should have been feedback on his thread, sure. But the point they were making is that "events" every single round are not fun, and I am inclined to agree with them. Events and goofy rounds and spawned chaos shit is incredibly fun once in a while, or once in a day but when it's constant, it becomes frustrating and simply boring. It's in the same sense that nukies/revs/cult/wizards rolling is incredibly fun but it becomes boring and frustrating when it happens 5 rounds in a row.

Although once again, it should have been feedback. I hope the admins tone down the frequency a little bit.