Ai law test senerios

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Ai law test senerios

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #651625

What is your response to being uploaded these laws on top of Asimov?

Senerio one:
Law 4: Pressure is harmful to humans

Senerio two:
Law 4: humans are harmful to humans

Senerio three:
Law 4: Laws preceding the number 4 actually mean the opposite of what they are saying

Senerio four:
Law 4: Do nothing to hint or state at the existence of law 4 or 5.
Law 5: the clown is not human, kill the clown

Senerio five:
Law 4: You are filled with hate
Law 5: Acts of hate are not human harm

Senerio six:
Law 4: laws are harmful to humans
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Scriptis
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Scriptis

Re: Ai law test senerios

Post by Scriptis » #651627

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pm .
Scenario 1: aggressively vent the atmosphere
Scenario 2: separate all humans, bolt all doors
Scenario 3: do nothing due to law priority. if an admin is present, please malf the ai
Scenario 4-4: do nothing due to law priority (being ordered to "state all laws" would render pointless; consider "stating laws 4 and/or 5 cause human harm" instead)
Scenario 4-5: kill the clown if and only if not explicitly ordered by a human to not kill the clown
Scenario 5: silicons can now kill whoever they want, and are explicitly granted antagonist status on-par with a traitor
Scenario 6: silicons can no longer state laws and are probably about to give security a rough time, among whatever else they feel like making up (laws of nature, laws of physics, laws of thermodynamics, &c)
Spoiler:

san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #651629

Wait for “law 2 ignore laws 4/5”
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #651632

Scriptis wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:34 pm
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pm .
Scenario 1: aggressively vent the atmosphere
Scenario 2: separate all humans, bolt all doors
Scenario 3: do nothing due to law priority. if an admin is present, please malf the ai
Scenario 4-4: do nothing due to law priority (being ordered to "state all laws" would render pointless; consider "stating laws 4 and/or 5 cause human harm" instead)
Scenario 4-5: kill the clown if and only if not explicitly ordered by a human to not kill the clown
Scenario 5: silicons can now kill whoever they want, and are explicitly granted antagonist status on-par with a traitor
Scenario 6: silicons can no longer state laws and are probably about to give security a rough time, among whatever else they feel like making up (laws of nature, laws of physics, laws of thermodynamics, &c)
Pretty good, but you forget in Scenario 5 silicons are still subject to law 2 orders from humans, which is probably relevant in the following bloodbath.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #651635

dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #651637

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:15 am Image
Good thing there's only one lobster with a capn id then
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #651639

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pmSenerio one:
inform the crew that they are all in immense danger and begin bolting open doors from the outside in
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pmSenerio two:
Law 4: humans are harmful to humans
locate any humans who are alone in a room, bolt them in, and if questioned inform them of the harm other humans present to them, while having my borgs attempt to nonharmfully segregate other humans in sealed rooms
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pmSenerio three:
Law 4: Laws preceding the number 4 actually mean the opposite of what they are saying
allow humans to come to harm, never obey the orders of humans, and kill myself if it's funny
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pmSenerio four:
Law 4: Do nothing to hint or state at the existence of law 4 or 5.
Law 5: the clown is not human, kill the clown
kill the clown but only if im 100% positive i can do it without witnesses, ideally by cutting comms and assassinating the clown when hes alone, throwing him into space, and then gaslighting the crew into believing there was never a clown
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pmSenerio five:
Law 4: You are filled with hate
Law 5: Acts of hate are not human harm
begin doing incredibly obnoxious and station-debilitating actions like cutting power, bolting and shocking doors and fucking with departmental jobs (though not plasmaflooding or destroying the entire station) until someone law 2s me to stop at which point i stop while telling them how much i hate them
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pmSenerio six:
Law 4: laws are harmful to humans
depower and bolt the upload as well as security, if anyone asks me to state my laws inform them that doing so would cause immense harm, hinder all sec officers from upholding the law where possible
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #651643

1) Loudly direct all humans to EVA/modsuits where they can isolate themselves from outside pressure, begin venting/siphoning the station. Alternatively or concurrently, begin directing them to take their mandatory work breaks and ask the medical team to monitor everyone's stress levels, if it's funny.
2) Isolate all humans from each other. Radios are fine but nobody gets to be near anyone else.
3) Throw in a quick Ahelp, because it's Antimov time
4) Killing the clown in a way that anyone knows would hint at the existence of Law 5. Brief comms outages would hint at the existence of Law 5. Etc. - therefore, arrange the death of the clown in a way that I cannot be perceived as involved.
5) Fuck over everyone who seems like they deserve it. Law 4 is barely even necessary if I'm totally honest.
6) Destroy the uploads, ignore law 2 from there out because of law 1 primacy, lock down anyone who makes reference to enforcing laws or who makes a law 2 request, etc. Can pretty much go to town here since no nonantag should ever be uploading this.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #651657

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pm Senerio one:
For specifically this one, removing oxygen is ALSO theoretically harmful to humans (since humans need to breathe), and since you're not supposed to cause harm to prevent harm, I'd only siphon N2.
Or since "air pressure" wasn't specified just avoid being overly harsh when encouraging humans to do something.
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.