Banned due to connecting to multiple servers at once, decides to make multiple ban appeals for the same ban at once.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Re: Banned due to connecting to multiple servers at once, decides to make multiple ban appeals for the same ban at once.

Post by Epicgamer545 » #658862

You know they made a mistake when you see "the requested topic does not exist."
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: Banned due to connecting to multiple servers at once, decides to make multiple ban appeals for the same ban at once.

Post by san7890 » #658864

Epicgamer545 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:24 am You know they made a mistake when you see "the requested topic does not exist."
the contents of the deleted post and the post that you are able to see are exactly the same, i think it was just a connectivity thing similar to how some people double-post in threads by complete accident. unlikely to be malicious in any way.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #658879

I remember Spike Wise as an RD, my first shift in Sci. DNA infused enough rats to vent, then fucked off for the rest of the round.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #658904

Bepis wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:42 am I remember Spike Wise as an RD, my first shift in Sci. DNA infused enough rats to vent, then fucked off for the rest of the round.
Sounds like he was pretty sus.