Story Thread the SECOND

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Story Thread the SECOND

Post by Bawhoppennn » #674959

Bottom post of the previous page:

NEW story thread. Same rules as Bonermaster's, EXCEPT, you get to do TWO words at a time this one. That's because this is the 2nd thread of course.
I'll start:

I was
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Re: Story Thread the SECOND

Post by TheSmallBlue » #676688

syndicate will
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #676691

get conniptions
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #676889

They love
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #676919

barefoot assistant
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #676941

felinids, who

TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #676954

meow softly
Comm from
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #676964

when tabled
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Notgonnabreaktherule
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #677119

by the
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #677139

angry security

ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #677183

officers and
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #677566

fed milk
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #677574

, which they

TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #677575

fucking hate
Comm from
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #677580

to spill
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Notgonnabreaktherule

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #677681

on their
► Show Spoiler
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #677699

brains. How
respect (let him do his thing)
Notgonnabreaktherule

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #677707

do I
► Show Spoiler
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #677708

setup the
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #677709

the scrungularitiy?
► Show Spoiler
conrad

Post by conrad » #677710

Huh guhhhhh
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Notgonnabreaktherule

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #677711

. The captain
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #677741

is absorbing
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #677754

thirty yellow
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #677767

then goku
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #677769

i guess.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #677800

huh durr
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #677818

(best friend
Notgonnabreaktherule

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #677949

stabbed me
► Show Spoiler
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #677976

with two
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #677977

comically large
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #677995

spatula handles
conrad

Post by conrad » #677997

BLOOD EVERYWHERE
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #677998

RUN RUN!!!
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #678005

GO GO
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #678013

TO THE
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #678024

SUPERMATTER!! DONT
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #678032

TURN OFF
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #678063

MY SENSORS
Comm from
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #678584

OH GOD)

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #678605

that was
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #678607

the craziest

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #678657

day dream
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #678662

ever, unless
► Show Spoiler
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #678679

... oh no ...

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #678689

was i
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #678690

actually just

Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #678701

fighting my
► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #678702

. Fuck, I
Spoiler:
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #678708

stopped talking.

kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #678714

Lock the
Notgonnabreaktherule

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #678905

clown in