A friendly message to the crew and security

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

A friendly message to the crew and security

Post by Kendrickorium » #681747

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X1q4sRriMP8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kendrickorium

Re: A friendly message to the crew and security

Post by Kendrickorium » #681748

i dont know how to do this.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #681750

I'll let crew and security know right away
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #681766

Beepsky is my battle buddy.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #681767

is this why the secoffs always die but the groups of assistants thrive?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #681768

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:47 am is this why the secoffs always die but the groups of assistants thrive?
Unironically yes. Two people are way more robust than one person or even the sum of two separated people. Working as a team hard counters one click stuns.
Telling the sec officers to patrol with a partner is HOS 101 just like announcing that the crew ought to turn on its suit sensors is CMO 101. Sadly, just like with the CMO, people don't listen!
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #681770

I don't need a battle buddy. If any antags came up to me I'd just robust them.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #681775

battlebuddies are weak just fight…
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #681781

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:47 am is this why the secoffs always die but the groups of assistants thrive?
unironically yes
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #681783

ekaterina wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:46 am Beepsky is my battle buddy.
Back when sec used to start with 2 batons I had robos make it into a sec-bot that I would drag around with me.

That little guy saved my life so many times.