i paid 20$ to make a Codenut thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

i paid 20$ to make a Codenut thread

Post by Pepper » #700921

help
Hans
Byond Username: Lipino7

Re: i paid 20$ to make a Codenut thread

Post by Hans » #700924

Blinking is in the game huh? Anyways pretty cool I guess
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #700926

Hans wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:21 pm Blinking is in the game huh? Anyways pretty cool I guess
this PR only considers the manual emote *blink.
help
Hans
Byond Username: Lipino7

Post by Hans » #700928

I meant the emote i know there isnt some automatic blink or whatever
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #700931

You are banned from making peanut titles.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #700932

Item #: SCP-173

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Item SCP-173 is to be kept in a locked container at all times. When personnel must enter SCP-173's container, no fewer than 3 may enter at any time and the door is to be relocked behind them. At all times, two persons must maintain direct eye contact with SCP-173 until all personnel have vacated and relocked the container.

Description: Moved to Site-19 1993. Origin is as of yet unknown. It is constructed from concrete and rebar with traces of Krylon brand spray paint. SCP-173 is animate and extremely hostile. The object cannot move while within a direct line of sight. Line of sight must not be broken at any time with SCP-173. Personnel assigned to enter container are instructed to alert one another before blinking. Object is reported to attack by snapping the neck at the base of the skull, or by strangulation. In the event of an attack, personnel are to observe Class 4 hazardous object containment procedures.

Personnel report sounds of scraping stone originating from within the container when no one is present inside. This is considered normal, and any change in this behaviour should be reported to the acting HMCL supervisor on duty.

The reddish brown substance on the floor is a combination of feces and blood. Origin of these materials is unknown. The enclosure must be cleaned on a bi-weekly basis.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #700935

you could have used that 20$ to buy touhou juuouen ~ unfinished dream of all living ghost
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #700937

i think you should have spent $20 on a better idea
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #700938

This is really fucking funny and I'm absolutely for it being in the game

The question is, does this apply to all statues at once or just one statue? If I fill a room with 80 statues do the odds go up? Building an elaborate blink suicidechamber sounds fun.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #700942

this is exactly the kind of shit ss13 needs more of

someone make a pr that gives people flipping and spinning a chance to fall and break a bone
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #700944

anyone that says "sus" gets teleported into space instantly

enforce rules from within the game code itself
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #700946

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:44 am This is really fucking funny and I'm absolutely for it being in the game

The question is, does this apply to all statues at once or just one statue? If I fill a room with 80 statues do the odds go up? Building an elaborate blink suicidechamber sounds fun.
it activates when you blink and not on the actual statue itself, so, no, sadly
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:26 am this is exactly the kind of shit ss13 needs more of

someone make a pr that gives people flipping and spinning a chance to fall and break a bone
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:28 am anyone that says "sus" gets teleported into space instantly

enforce rules from within the game code itself
^ ^ ^

this pr is the funniest shit imaginable. i had a really good laugh when i saw melbert say he blinks like 800 times a round. get fucked
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Pepper

Post by Pepper » #700954

Archie700 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:40 am You are banned from making peanut titles.
Why? It's a literal peanut thread.
BrolyButterfingers wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:44 am This is really fucking funny and I'm absolutely for it being in the game

Each statue in range individually calculates the odds, so more statue = more chances.
help
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #700962

Pepper wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:59 am

Each statue in range individually calculates the odds, so more statue = more chances.
it does not sadly. you can see in the code that it first does the roll when you blink, and THEN gets all the statues in view to snap your neck. it doesn't roll the chance per statue (SAD)

Code: Select all

/datum/emote/living/carbon/blink/run_emote(mob/living/carbon/human, params, type_override, intentional)
	. = ..()

var/obj/item/bodypart/head/head = human.get_bodypart(BODY_ZONE_HEAD)

if(!head)
		// This implies you have no neck to snap. You're making Peanut sad!
		return

if(prob(99.9))
		// Peanut has spared you--for the moment.
		return

// Don't blink. Not even for a second.
	for(var/obj/structure/statue/peanut in view(8, get_turf(human)))
		// Security guards go here to die.
		if(do_teleport(peanut, human, channel = TELEPORT_CHANNEL_MAGIC))
			human.log_message("blinked and had their neck snapped by [peanut]!")
			human.visible_message(span_danger("[human] blinks, and [peanut] snaps [human.p_their()] neck in a flash!"), \
				span_userdanger("The instant you close your eyes, [peanut] snaps your neck!"))

playsound(peanut, 'sound/creatures/statue_horror_sting.ogg', 100, TRUE)

head.receive_damage(brute=200)

new /obj/effect/gibspawner/human/bodypartless(get_turf(human))

break
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Post by Tegun » #700987

We need dismemberment dabbing back.
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #700988

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #701008

Tegun wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:43 am We need dismemberment dabbing back.
nah, shitters abused that to get out of handcuffs.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Scriptis
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #701054

Jacquerel wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:31 am i think you should have spent $20 on a better idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va8mwCE5vcI
Spoiler: