Gary Glitter Note Nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Gary Glitter Note Nut

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #719967

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35697
Regardless of your opinions on this matter, I think we can all highly agree that glitter bombing playing a role in a note/ban is amusing.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Gary Glitter Note Nut

Post by Timonk » #719969

my opinion? i was crazy once. they locked me in a glitter room. a glitter room. a glitter room with andrew. and andrew makes me go crazy...
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #719970

The only thing this man did wrong was playing on Manuel instead of Terry, where this would've been an uneventful Wednesday.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719973

ekaterina wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:14 pm The only thing this man did wrong was playing on Manuel instead of Terry, where this would've been an uneventful Wednesday.
finally a based ekaterina take
this is a rare one boys!

now back to your usual takes please they are way more entertaining
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #719976

a second appeal has hit the forums viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35698
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #719977

play sybil
Spoiler:

DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719978

If you’re going to go on a tour de force trying to appeal your notes, I’d make them more than these <50 word appeals. It feels like a disingenuous token effort.
Walter brought back Crack.
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #719982

Nuissance
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719998

Blacklist897 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:21 pm a second appeal has hit the forums viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35698
*adjusts glasses* UUUMM AKSHUALLY WHY AFTER PLAYING ORION TRAIL FOR 1.5 HOURS AS AN ASSISTANT ARE YOU SUICIDING FOR NO REASON ON MY HEAVY MEDIUM ROLEPLAY SERVER? ARE YOU ANTAG ROLLING?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #720001

Manuel is many things but most definitely not hrp
its sybil but presentable
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #720003

Blacklist897 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:03 am Manuel is many things but most definitely not hrp
its sybil but presentable
sir can you please read again and try to understand the sarcasm properly
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #720004

sybil is like if manny and terry had a messy divorce but neither wanted to spend time with the child so they both abandon them with like VHS tapes to remember them by
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #720005

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:26 am sybil is like if manny and terry had a messy divorce but neither wanted to spend time with the child so they both abandon them with like VHS tapes to remember them by
And yet Sybil is older than the both of them
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #720007

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:26 am sybil is like if manny and terry had a messy divorce but neither wanted to spend time with the child so they both abandon them with like VHS tapes to remember them by
sybil is bagil reloaded

sybil and bagil switch crowds quite a lot actually
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

celularLAmp
Byond Username: Celulamp

Post by celularLAmp » #720187

Blacklist897 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:21 pm a second appeal has hit the forums viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35698
idk he just kinda seems like a suicidal assistant
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #720203

ekaterina wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:14 pm The only thing this man did wrong was playing on Manuel instead of Terry, where this would've been an uneventful Wednesday.
It's always going to depend on the situation at hand, but under the new rule 1 rewrite, if someone is antagonizing sec for literally no reason other than "I was bored", they'd get a bonk, too.

I probably didn't need to include the glitter bomb in the note and likely wouldn't in the future, since everyone seems to be focusing on that and not the multiple times he broke into the brig as well as his recorded history of tiding sec for no IC reason.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #720207

Vekter wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:22 pm since everyone seems to be focusing on that and not the multiple times he broke into the brig as well as his recorded history of tiding sec for no IC reason.
Vekter proving to be the most heterosexual admin yet again by noting someone for just glitterbombing. He can't keep getting away with this!!!