The Year is 2565

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

The Year is 2565

Post by DrAmazing343 » #720172

The counting threads lie dead, carcasses rotting into lines of bits and bytes. The admins finally stand victorious, jackboots firmly planted upon the digitized terrain. It's taken two full headmin terms, but finally, the Player's Club is free of the menace that has plagued them for so long. The threads had numbered into the millions, the collective unconscious wish to count far, far overshadowing even the juiciest of peanuts, the sauciest of drama, the most creative gimmick threads— but, no more! No more will these foul ones, two's, and threes cloud the board, each soon holding their lock close to their chest, dragging better posts under. No more, will the Players have to face the tyranny of their own making! And to think, it was all because of the dutiful work of our folks in yellow, green, and purple...

Raise your glasses, and rejoice, because you shall no longer bear the price of counting! No longer iterate, one after another! Be free! Be creative! Remember it is certainly 2565, and NOT February 3rd, 2024! You don't HAVE to count anymore!

I promise.
Walter brought back Crack.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Re: The Year is 2565

Post by mrmelbert » #720176

Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #720184

please report any and all counting to your local sector enforcement officer.

some dark horse has been locking them - i always post something before i lock a thread because it's very important to me to always have the last word. it's how you know you won.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #720185

i mean, i know who it is, i can see the logs but i'll never tell... their secret is safe with me...
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #720192

the doublepost here after that comment about having the last word is telling, dendrildoomious.
Walter brought back Crack.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #720204

the correct response is to quotepost all dendy posts w a kitty reaction gif in discord
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!