MSO's foot is down. Not for Trials and TERBulations.

Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

MSO's foot is down. Not for Trials and TERBulations.

Post by Falamazeer » #90431

MrStoneOne wrote:Now look. I was on the free terbs train. I was the person who decided to ignore the blacklist and let him on the forums, I was all for and happy with the idea of unbanning him for april furst. But recent events can't be ignored.

As multiple people in the thread have noted, terb's habit of trying to encourage somebody to commit suicide happened as recently as a week ago.

Considering certain events from the past few months on that topic, I'm gonna put my foot down, sans a unanimous objection from headmin bus, This appeal is closed, and terbs will not be getting unblacklisted.
Let's not kickstart the terbs appeal again, it's locked, but he graciously left the poll thread open, continue discussion there.

This is a complaint about Mr.stonedones handling of the case, I have three major grievances which I will list:

One: Does he even have the right to do this? Apparently it's not spelled out.
oranges wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Yeah i thought we specifically had a discussion on how MSO was not going to do any of this type of shit after SoS left.
It was never resolved in any concrete way other than some vague promises.
And yet he stepped in and took over despite Bluespace having volunteered first, he took it upon himself to 'host up' like SoS

Two: This fucks with singulo in ways that either make it useless for its intended purpose (Saying what you want without it getting used against you)
Or make it abuse able because it's impossible to say whether or not a user said something.

And Three, Requiring UNANIMOUS headmins to overturn it, This much like him handling it at all sets a precedent, it's much less likely to get all three headmins to agree on anything, ever.
a majority should be sufficient.

I'd also like to add a minor policy issue to the talking points on continuing to allow suicidal talk on any boards affiliated with /tg/ Not victim blaming, just saying, it's sad that people are sad, but we're not equipped to handle this.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: MSO's foot is down. Not for Trials and TERBulations.

Post by Tsaricide » #90442

I'd have to agree on your third point.

I thought it was agreed the host wouldn't do anything other than handling the costs and updating the server. Certainly not making any rules of calls like this requiring all three head admins to agree on something.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #90454

I made all my points about this in the original threads around Anon3 going, but I'll guess I will repost the general gist of the things I said or thought

A) host no longer derives authority from paying for things, so the position doesn't make sense like it did in SoS era.

B) The ultimate authorities for the server being elected means change can happen as headmins move on

C) It means there is less of a single point of failure (although someone still has to pay bills)

D) harking back to B, there can be less cries of bias as there are 3 headmins, also you can get a chance to come back if new headmins are elected an amenable
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #90455

1. If you want to use singulo to say whatever you want without it being used against you, don't identify yourself
2. It was pretty obviously terbs in the that thread, based on his previous posts in the thread and his characteristic way of typing in lower caps, plus the way he speaks and the content of his posts. The majority of posters are who they say they are, and this can be confirmed by their identifying characteristics, their tripcode, or previous confirmations made under the same ID in the thread.
3. While it's completely up to oranges what's allowed to be discussed on singulo, I don't think it's fair to remove a place for people to talk about their problems simply because some people take it as an opportunity to manipulate those people into doing harmful things. If anything, giving people advice on suicide methods or encouraging them to do damaging things should be against the rules. Not talking about your problems.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90456

I wasn't victim blaming, and it's not punishing them for it, Just saying, we're not a hotline, and on the internet terrible people abound, someone with literately no connection to us or our rules can still say anything he wants.

Edit: Douche, can we please not focus on singulo? It's not about whether he should have had a name or been anonymous, or about him at all really, it's about having singulo be used against you, even though its supposed to be where posts go to die. (Shitpost city)
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #90457

Well I'm against it and I think hg is too so effectivley this wouldn't happen anyway.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90458

Well yeah, I figured.
Reading is FUNdamental, Could you please re-read the content and dial again?

I'd reiterate my points, but we're on page one. Not sure how to phrase it without being at least slightly snarky.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #90461

Yeah, this thread is not about terbs, it is about MSO supposedly still having absolute host power, which I thought we had decided was not going to be a thing now that crowdfunding is habbening
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #90462

My two cents.
1)I don't think MSO ever said "I won't overturn this ban if the headmins ask me to." He's blacklisted, which means we NEED MSO to actually unban him, an admin unban won't work.
2)Things from singulo should never, ever, be used in a case against or for someone. In-game and forum conduct should be the only things considered.
I play Boris Pepper.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #90463

Stickymayhem wrote:Well I'm against it and I think hg is too so effectivley this wouldn't happen anyway.
Sticky you were there firsthand on April Furst.

You gave him admin powers and helped him run an event.

How can you be against this?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #90464

Guys i feel quite strongly about the terbs biz (first time actually setting an avatar since i have been on the forums) but this is not the place to discuss it and it is derailing the thread hard
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90466

Bluespace wrote: 1)I don't think MSO ever said "I won't overturn this ban if the headmins ask me to." He's blacklisted, which means we NEED MSO to actually unban him, an admin unban won't work.
I never said he didn't, More like wanting unanimous headmins to overturn, when simple majority should probably suffice. And if it ever came down to it would have to suffice.
Because horny granny fell down some stairs, and never got life-alert.

And by need what do you mean? by tradition, or is it literately not possible? due to a special ban list or some such
Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #90471

Falamazeer wrote:I wasn't victim blaming, and it's not punishing them for it, Just saying, we're not a hotline, and on the internet terrible people abound, someone with literately no connection to us or our rules can still say anything he wants.

Edit: Douche, can we please not focus on singulo? It's not about whether he should have had a name or been anonymous, or about him at all really, it's about having singulo be used against you, even though its supposed to be where posts go to die. (Shitpost city)
One of your points in the OP was about singulo in relation to terbs' ban, so of course we're going to be talking at least partially about singulo and its effect on FNR. It doesn't matter how you categorise the site, it's still a /tg/station forum and if you act in a controversial way there, people are going to hold it against you. Is this fair? I'm not sure. Seems like ad hominem to me. I don't think we should be banning people from the game for things they do outside of it.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90472

Amnestik wrote:I liek turtles
"Two: This fucks with singulo in ways that either make it useless for its intended purpose (Saying what you want without it getting used against you)
Or make it abuse able because it's impossible to say whether or not a user said something."
I don't see any terbs.

Can you just take your triggered heartstrings and fuck off to the other thread?
Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #90473

:salt:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90475

Amnestik wrote:I don't think we should be banning people from the game for things they do outside of it.
That's not what you were arguing in the ban appeal.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #90476

Amnestik wrote:I don't think we should be banning people from the game for things they do outside of it.
> been here for literally a month
> thinks his opinion matters

People have been banned from this community for shit they pull outside of the games long before you registered for the forums.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90477

callanrockslol wrote:

People have been banned from this community for shit they pull outside of the games long before you registered for the forums.
This is relevant how? It really is just a popularity contest isn't it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #90479

An0n3 wrote:
You were being deliberately misleading about the nature of terbs' comments. Just because I don't think they're really relevant to his in-game conduct, doesn't mean I think it's right for you to lie about them and downplay them if the people making the decision think they're important.
callanrockslol wrote:

You've been here for what, four years? I don't think anyone takes you seriously though.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #90481

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:

I thought it was funny that he had been here for literally a month and he was complaining about something that has happened long before he was around.

Also

> literally a month
Amnestik wrote:You've been here for what, four years? I don't think anyone takes you seriously though.
Anyone that takes this seriously at all has problems. Its spessmenz.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90486

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:

>wasn't voted prom king
>Everything ever must now be about popularity.

It's almost like you're having a stroke...
He's just saying the guy has no basis for his preconceived notions.

Kinda like you diaper babby
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #90490

I agree in that since the host is no longer a position that pays out of their own pocket to maintain the servers that their power should be really limited if non-existent.

On the singulo issue, if your going to attach a tripped name to your singulo posts then don't act surprised when what you say is held against you. If you want to avoid that then post in anonymity.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90492

Amnestik wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
You were being deliberately misleading about the nature of terbs' comments. Just because I don't think they're really relevant to his in-game conduct, doesn't mean I think it's right for you to lie about them and downplay them if the people making the decision think they're important.
What. You said:
I read that. He told the guy he could slit his wrists painfully by freezing them beforehand. It was unclear whether he was giving him the advice to help him find peace, or because he liked the feeling of having that sort of power over other people. He doesn't seem like that sort of person though.

Only posting this because An0n3's description of it is just wrong.
To try to further highlight how gross his Singulo posts were. You're trying to contribute weight to his Singulo posts in an argument about whether they should matter or not. You did so again when you said:
Amnestik wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Bob Dobbington wrote: You're completely mischaracterizing the content of this thread.

And you're completely ignoring the fact that someone's suicide thread was sandwiched between a thread about slutty anime girls covered in semen and a thread about a bunch of twinks sucking eachother's dicks.
That doesn't make a difference.
Where in I'm pointing out how dumb and random Singulo is, you chime in to say that doesn't matter and reinforce the idea again that what people say there should be taken seriously.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #90494

Again Anon, if someone attributes their name to their singulo posts than anything they do can and should be equally held accountable to them. Just post without the names if you don't want your singulo occupation to smear your public image.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90495

Great first page guys, Sticky can't read, Anon can't breathe without typing, saegrimr just wants to be loved. Steelpoint can't factcheck,and Amnestik is literately 11.
He didn't trip, never does. any retard could type terbs and say it.

We're totally going to come to conclusions about what is and isn't a host responsibility now.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90496

The joke is none of this shitflinging even matters now that someone actually had the balls the step up and say no.

Shit, even an0n3 kept us admins more organized than this current setup. Sticky only seems to want to run events that people complain about, STP shows up randomly with the left field opinion, and hg doesn't exist. Actually he really DOESN'T exist now, removed due to inactivity. At least MSO has some sensibility despite nobody wanting him to have any power at all for some reason. I guess it sort of made sense for SoS because nobody liked his greytide playstyle but I don't think i've even seen MSO play a round. That's what you guys wanted out of SoS right? To just never play and pay the bills?

Meanwhile I log in for the first time in a couple weeks to check if I had any backlogged FNR threads and I find this comedy gold happening. Worst is the only person to have complained about me shitposting is Ikkarus saying he was disappointed in me. Where the fuck is everybody else?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90497

"Where the fuck is everybody else?"
Dunno, pressing buttons?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90498

Well at least I'm glad to hear you think I did something right.

Disappointed to hear the quality control has fallen apart.

But hey at least there's an admin in here talking with people about this, even if it is just a bunch of ridiculous arguing. Somehow I think you still get points just for that.

EDIT: And Bluespace made an appearance.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #90499

Falamazeer wrote:Great first page guys, Sticky can't read, Anon can't breathe without typing, saegrimr just wants to be loved. Steelpoint can't factcheck,and Amnestik is literately 11.
He didn't trip, never does. any retard could type terbs and say it.

We're totally going to come to conclusions about what is and isn't a host responsibility now.
Hence why I said if you attach a tripped name to your posts. Either way singulo is a moot point since I do (now) agree that what anyone says on their should be taken with a grain of salt.

Going off topic but the current headmin group seems either incompetent or missing in action. HG seemingly dropped of the face of the planet, STP only appears semi-randomly and Sticky just seems to leave a mass of destruction in his wake.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90500

Aren't we having elections again at some point? jesus fuck.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #90501

We just had the election a month ago.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90502

I missed it, I disappeared for a month and a half and I came back and SoS was gone, and everyone was new and retarded, and a new wave of tumblr ideals had spewed forth, and nobodies happy about anything

Edit: Pretty jarring really, last I heard SoS was being a shitlord, but he does that sporadically, How could I have known it would be the last time?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #90503

You missed a lot of Grade A Drama that only /tg/station can provide.

You're back just in time for this shit, though. Welcome back.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90504

He was just doing his normal greytide business, you know the old Rik Hedburg. Except he was a lizard this time who would insta-table you as soon as you got near him.

Did a couple of other shitty things in the vein of handling IC issues involving himself that I didn't agree with, but he put his foot down where it needed to be and because nobody had actually seen him do it publicly before EVERYBODY got their panties in a twist. He passed the server off to an0n3 with basically "if you think you can do better, good luck" put in a much nicer way, and look where we are now. A server where the admins are scared of the players.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #90505

The speed at this thread derailed, oh my.

While I honestly don't have a problem with the host having a say in things, especially when headmins are non existant/deleting people's mobs, that's not how we have the rules setup right now.

Nothing wrong with closing the thread, since it was just shitflinging, but with what I understand as our current rules, he shouldn't be able to say 'I refuse to unblacklist him unless all three headmins say otherwise.'
If the headmins really are in control, then it's them who should be talking, then going to MSO IF they choose to unblacklist him.

Otherwise what is the point in our entire setup?
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90506

Yeah, I was there when he had like six threads on him.

But back on subject hopefully, I understand the need for a centralized host from a technology standoint, But tnhis shit's crowdfunded, And from what I had gathered up to this point,Host didn't mean what it used to, Meaning I won't have some fucking asshole possessing doors to let my asshat prisoner go, then banning me when I ahelp that it wasn't the greatest idea he's ever had.
Or posting Ckeys that have shared in my IP 'just to mess with me'

then suddenly a ban I had a good interest in gets shut the fuck down by MSO, Despite a favorable poll, and good arguments in his defense over shit he did on the site I THOUGHT was the safezone.

So naturally I'm confused and want the admins to define what sort of beast I'm staring at, what does host even mean at this point?
Because so far, his one and only major action that had fuckall to do with me was declaring that a Unanimous vote was needed, which is literately impossible, because STP won't do it unless he sees some ass, Sticky is too busy running events into the ground to read the thread all the way through, and HG fell down some stairs, and even if he could drag himself to a computer to check, it'd just be lolnop. because he's the doucher who perma'd him for glass in the first place, And has since become the new Uhangi anyways, since paprika can't be it anymore, and the coders can't survive without a snide commenter shitposting.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90510

lumipharon wrote:Otherwise what is the point in our entire setup?
There is no point, and this entire delusion of democracy is hilarious.
Again at least MSO had the balls to just up and end the damn thing.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #90511

Like I said, I have no issue with MSO having that power, but it's much easier if the power structure is actually clear.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90512

Saegrimr wrote: There is no point, and this entire delusion of democracy is hilarious.
Looks like you're stepping up to the plate to be the fucking asshole admin who says shit like this even though it serves absolutely no purpose than to make people hate you.
Not your fault, someone has to do it, after all HG is missing.

Step back and think if you want to stick your dick in the proverbial pumpkin in a community you at the very least cared enough about to go through the trialmin faze.
Because every post in the last two or more hours you made is fucking ridiculous.

Saegrimr wrote:Again at least MSO had the balls to just up and end the damn thing.
Exactly, and now it's a question of what is the structure of this adminship, because nothing makes sense now, Wasn't going crowdfunded supposed to avoid these situations?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #90517

headmins are suppossed to be the ones stepping in and making those calls.

If they're not
A) they're failing at their position
B) I feel like they're unfairly leaving these things to the host position, which is why we don't want it.

I'm not happy with any of our headmins, they don't seem to be willing to make hard calls or even comment on threads involving them.

HG is apparently completely inactive and or removed, but nobody has really cleared that up let alone let us know who the temp head min is.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90519

Falamazeer wrote:Looks like you're stepping up to the plate to be the fucking asshole admin who says shit like this even though it serves absolutely no purpose than to make people hate you.
Not your fault, someone has to do it, after all HG is missing.

Step back and think if you want to stick your dick in the proverbial pumpkin in a community you at the very least cared enough about to go through the trialmin faze.
Because every post in the last two or more hours you made is fucking ridiculous.
Don't flatter me, i've been the least popular admin since I started and it's likely the only reason nobody got rid of me yet is because I actively enforce shit and crawl through the DB looking for recent ban evasion when i'm bored. Good thing this isn't a popularity contest, right?
Falamazeer wrote:Exactly, and now it's a question of what is the structure of this adminship, because nothing makes sense now, Wasn't going crowdfunded supposed to avoid these situations?
Having a headmin team was supposed to avoid that situation.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90532

>Popularity contest, again. wow.

And don't flatter yourself, we've had plenty like you, You'll burn yourself out on your own bile, or rejoin the skrubs eventually for being a shit head if your biggest contribution is least beloved shitposting admin, and you'll only come up in conversation as examples of shitheads we used to have, and how our current shitheads are just like em.

Deliberately unapologetically pissing in the village well is never a good idea.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90537

If you think these last three threads were sacred wells where only the truly blessed of the server were allowed to drink from, this is an even bigger joke than I thought.

A former headmin who flipped the table and booked it called to unban a repeat ban evader because apparently he's kind of funny when he's not being human refuse.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90543

Your issues with anon has literatey fuck all to do with the MSO and the host position being a mystery.
It had fuck all to do with the terbs threads too, which was a fight you had no dog in, as you didn't even play with him or interact with him in any meaningful way.
But that didn't stop you from spewing you shit into it, like bad check on an overflow valve, and it's not even because you disagreed, you got some undefinable dislike for anon, and you spent two hours thread hijacking so you could rub your dick on it.

You got a shitty attitude, and I'm pretty tired of hashing it out with you in multiple threads, But you don't stop because you're an abrasive little bastard who nobody in their right mind would engage with this long if they knew what they were in for.

I started out as reasonable as any with you, trying to talk it out, And you seem intent on devolving the debate until it's shitflinging and worthless.
Admin respect is out the window, you do a shitty thankless job, but you do it shittily, and deserve no thanks for stirring the shitpot for your own amusement

You're a tumor, And looking back on your other posts, You did the same fucking thing to kor in the sec thread, I knew this looked familiar.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #90544

I have a recommendation. EVERYONE. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STEP OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM SAVE VITAL ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS UNTIL AFTER LABOR DAY. DON'T THINK, DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS. JUST DO SOMETHING THAT YOU ENJOY AND CHILL. Then come back. See how all of this feels then.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #90545

ThanatosRa wrote:I have a recommendation. EVERYONE. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STEP OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM SAVE VITAL ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS UNTIL AFTER LABOR DAY. DON'T THINK, DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS. JUST DO SOMETHING THAT YOU ENJOY AND CHILL. Then come back. See how all of this feels then.
Thinking that train of thought has ever worked before.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #90546

Steelpoint wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:I have a recommendation. EVERYONE. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STEP OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM SAVE VITAL ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS UNTIL AFTER LABOR DAY. DON'T THINK, DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS. JUST DO SOMETHING THAT YOU ENJOY AND CHILL. Then come back. See how all of this feels then.
Thinking that train of thought has ever worked before.
I realize that It's my choice to come on here and see this, STILL, I'd just like to see the arguing to stop for TEN FUCKING SECONDS.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #90547

That's cool, because I barely remember arguing with you like ever. I probably have, but I don't care enough to remember it.
I know what you're doing, and its hilarious, but it really doesn't mean shit all. You and everybody else got their opinions out, and i'm totally in the wrong for expressing a negative one.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #90548

Christ, someone please lock this shit.

This thread is why we can't have nice things.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #90551

Jesus christ, It's not because you disagreed, it's because you took the opportunity to fuck up multiple pages of content so you could get at anon3 in a thread you barely gave a fuck about, and then continued it in one I very specifically tried to seperate from those threads to prevent the very same problem

I literately called it hours ago
"So... I guess the strategy of the day is to shit on the thread long enough to get it locked, then nobody has to seriously consider unbanning someone they never played with because they are spessman babbies."