Payroll/Spess Trader?

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Payroll/Spess Trader?

Post by Doctor Pork » #213185

Might be cool if NT paid us every so often. Also I've noticed some people roleplaying shopkeeps lately and it could be a cool thing if that were an actual job and if maybe there was a little trader shuttle that had like an actual shop setup.

I don't know. What do you guys think?
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Payroll/Spess Trader?

Post by D&B » #213187

Fuck no.

We don't need to add more wood for the burning cancer that is the forced faux "mid rp" meme.

Plus this will make people more cunty for providing services when at the end of the day everyone depends, on varying degrees, on everyone else.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Doctor Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #213188

D&B wrote:Fuck no.

We don't need to add more wood for the burning cancer that is the forced faux "mid rp" meme.

Plus this will make people more cunty for providing services when at the end of the day everyone depends, on varying degrees, on everyone else.
Fair enough. :peel:
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #213192

I wouldn't mind people getting bonuses for performing tasks related to their jobs (janitors cleaning messes, scientists doing R&D or breeding slimes) and being able to spend it on various stuff.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #213205

Science definitely needs no pay on top of all the cool stuff they can make tbh
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #213206

I imagine that it would be mostly toys and cosmetic stuff
Doctor Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #213241

Luke Cox wrote:I imagine that it would be mostly toys and cosmetic stuff
Yeah nothing too super powerful. Maybe even trademarked Nanotrasen company merch like NT hats and hoodies and stuff. Like a company store!
XDTM wrote:Science definitely needs no pay on top of all the cool stuff they can make tbh
By no means am I saying it should be like a vital part of gameplay. We all largely depend on eachother for real stuff. Just like a little NT swag area to spend your space dosh on.

Nobody is saying the store should stock anything that would even hold a candle to the tech shit science gets.