How I'd Side Antag the Cults.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

How I'd Side Antag the Cults.

Post by Shadowflame909 » #493041

Ok, I've got it.

We basically Side Antag Blood Cult and Clock Cult.

So essentially what follows the same steps as a virus/Heart-attack/Romerol/Appendicitis

You randomly get KO'd and hear unintelligible signs of Nar'sie and Ratvar.

This'll last for a good minute, as you seize and mutter cultist phrases. Nearly identical to drinking holy water when you're a cultist. That is, until you finally awake with side antag lite blood cult/clock cult mechanics. With the objective of spreading their influence. By getting as many places on the station Blood cultified or Clock Cultified till the round ends.

The only way to stop this conversion is by getting blessed by the chaplain. Which should act as a cure for the ailment.

If murdered. There's a 20% chance that you spawn as a wraith/Clock Cult Marauder with no objectives. Since your basically just a valid simple mob who's going to attack people.

The goal of this antag will also be blob lite. Which is spreading the influence of your god farther upon the station. These roles already have ways of doing this, for the clock cult, they'll be able to summon a Replica Fabricator and Clockwork Armaments for protection.

The blood cult side antag will be more offensive with less defensive maneuvers like its clock cult counterpart. It shall have Blood Rites and Area Conversion. More power, in exchange for more scavenging needed to find some blood.

I'm thinking minimum round time be, 30 minutes. With a trigger chance of below average. Basically the same as swarmers.

Tldr; Blood Cult is next on the chopping block because Revolution is basically the ultimate team deathmatch mode. But, I think by scavenging from the two modes with a shitload of code. It's very possible and SUPER easy to create a weaker side antag with skills they already possess. Which will do a very good job at keeping Security, the chaplain, and assistants on their toes when rounds seem long.

Why not have more ways of people enjoying their long shift, suddenly being thrust upon with the ability to do side antag madness. It's what the ghosts are expecting.
► Show Spoiler
adamkad1
Byond Username: Adamkad1

Re: How I'd Side Antag the Cults.

Post by adamkad1 » #493061

This is fine
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #493163

>Tldr; Blood Cult is next on the chopping block
if we cant kill hivemind why do you think cult is going to die which is vastly superior compared to assimilation
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #493205

> there are people who play this game who want cult and ling together

yikes wazoiski
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
CDranzer
Byond Username: CDranzer

Post by CDranzer » #493622

All antags should be side antags and the entire point is just constant increasing severity of antags until the station is either abandoned or destroyed change my mind