Contact poison

A place to record your ideas for the game.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Contact poison

Post by bandit » #54380

No idea how feasible coding-wise this is, but:

New reagent that can be made in chemistry, probably with sulfuric acid and some shit. Apply it to an item with a dropper, beaker or such, and when someone handles that item without gloves, the reagent (sort of like the toxin reagent, probably) is applied to them and they take slow brute/tox damage. Not enough to kill, but enough to cripple and set traps for people. Probably can be seen upon examination or else it's stupidly cheap.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: Contact poison

Post by Alex Crimson » #54392

How about... Ricin?
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #54437

Would be nice to see a traitor item where we get a deadly poison, fun for Chef and Bartender to kill some people.
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #54474

Bartender cannot kill anyone. You can see the reagents in drinking glasses now.
ExplosiveCrate
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Post by ExplosiveCrate » #54475

You'd be surprised how many people just drink glasses or beer bottles without checking their contents.

I mean it'd be pretty obvious and they would check what's in the glass as soon as they see their health go from 100% to 99%, but you can still feed them about... 15 units or so.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #54494

ExplosiveCrate wrote:You'd be surprised how many people just drink glasses or beer bottles without checking their contents.

I mean it'd be pretty obvious and they would check what's in the glass as soon as they see their health go from 100% to 99%, but you can still feed them about... 15 units or so.
Still. How the fuck can someone look at a glass of beer and know that it has 5 units of blood and 15 chloral in it
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #54516

Space beer is funny-colored man.

Also did I hear DMSO.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #54578

Balut wrote:Space beer is funny-colored man.

Also did I hear DMSO.
Squirt guns when?
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.