ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor ideas.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor id

Post by Takeguru » #119652

Bottom post of the previous page:

Sounds like something I'd trade 20 TC to an admin for a box of
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #119667

Gun Hog wrote:Cyborg auto-repair! A toggable upgrade module from Science that slowly repairs a cyborg at 1 health per tick, at the cost one additional power used per tick.

Two new Malfunction powers:
The first, a power to forcibly enable the auto-repair systems all of the AI's cyborgs manually.
The second, Cyborg Fortification, enhances the firmware of the AI's cyborgs, automatically hacking and preventing them being detected by the Robotics console. The AI invests in its cyborgs, giving up its own powers in order to empower its minions.
wrong thread
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #119668

Septavius wrote:
Gun Hog wrote: :honk:
wrong thread
Apparently so: https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/11845
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #119750

A new changeling power: Powergrab.

It's an instant tier 3 grab. Instant win for single target assasinations, useless against more than 1 person. Possibly useless in high visibility areas too.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #119755

Attacking Poly should instantly summon a swarm of parrots to rush to her defense, robust whoever struck the blow, then despawn after a fixed time.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #119841

Tokiko2 wrote:A new changeling power: Powergrab.

It's an instant tier 3 grab. Instant win for single target assasinations, useless against more than 1 person. Possibly useless in high visibility areas too.
Wrong thread, it could be like a tentacle apendage. When you hold someone with that grab and throw them it should deal like 10 damage.Could be obvious as fuck for balance, like an animated writhing/flailing tentacle. Only grabs if using in grab intent, knocks down like a telebaton in disarm intent, and whips like chain of command on harm intent. Does whatever tentacles do on help intent :^)
inb4 ERP prop, lollerderby 4 prez
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #119879

Fragnostic wrote:
Tokiko2 wrote:A new changeling power: Powergrab.

Wrong thread, it could be like a tentacle apendage. When you hold someone with that grab and throw them it should deal like 10 damage.Could be obvious as fuck for balance, like an animated writhing/flailing tentacle. Only grabs if using in grab intent, knocks down like a telebaton in disarm intent, and whips like chain of command on harm intent. Does whatever tentacles do on help intent :^)
inb4 ERP prop, lollerderby 4 prez
actually this is probably the most perfect thread for that idea
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #119881

oh okay
yeah I guess you're right :(
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #121286

Mining hardsuits have slots for Bluespace crystals which cause them to teleport to the mining base if they die in the mines.

Also, Cardboard boxes are invisible to anyone wearing sec shades while not moving. If the box moves, or gets within one or two tiles of the shade wearer, it becomes visible.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #121305

palpatine213 wrote:Mining hardsuits have slots for Bluespace crystals which cause them to teleport to the mining base if they die in the mines.
That's actually a really neat idea.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #121312

Xhuis wrote:
palpatine213 wrote:Mining hardsuits have slots for Bluespace crystals which cause them to teleport to the mining base if they die in the mines.
That's actually a really neat idea.
I like that, too. It would be a justification for buffing mining mobs a little. Dead miners return to station for cloning. Lel
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #121313

palpatine213 wrote: Also, Cardboard boxes are invisible to anyone wearing sec shades while not moving. If the box moves, or gets within one or two tiles of the shade wearer, it becomes visible.
Make boxes the default disguise for the chameleon projector.
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121395

make explosions caused by emaged light replacers really loud so i can actually terorise the station with a bunch of explosions
linelynnline
Byond Username: Ames

Post by linelynnline » #121423

Prohibition Dry Station Gamemode
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #121432

Would actually be super fun as an admin event, have a secret maintenance speakeasy serving hooch and moonshine, assisstents bootlegging illegal booze. mite b cool
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
linelynnline

Post by linelynnline » #121444

Wyzack wrote:Would actually be super fun as an admin event, have a secret maintenance speakeasy serving hooch and moonshine, assisstents bootlegging illegal booze. mite b cool
I've seen engineering set up a secret speakeasy before
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121513

i had a round last night where i raided a maint greytider hideout and that was good fun fun for all involved raiding speakeasys is a similar idea although it needs a decent sized sec force the round in question i had to raid the hideout as the warden although it was a pretty tense fight if there had been more officers involved we would have steamroled them (although i think a large part of my sucess was the element of suprise) so you would have to arm the bootleggers. Of course at that point i was using lethals it would be hard to justify it against bootlegers but then you have bootlegers that can shoot first against sec who cant. This needs its own thread but it was hard enougth typing this post on this shiity old phone
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #121520

tuypo1 wrote:i had a round last night where i raided a maint greytider hideout and that was good fun fun for all involved raiding speakeasys is a similar idea although it needs a decent sized sec force the round in question i had to raid the hideout as the warden although it was a pretty tense fight if there had been more officers involved we would have steamroled them (although i think a large part of my sucess was the element of suprise) so you would have to arm the bootleggers. Of course at that point i was using lethals it would be hard to justify it against bootlegers but then you have bootlegers that can shoot first against sec who cant. This needs its own thread but it was hard enougth typing this post on this shiity old phone
are you okay
you sound like you've just had a stroke
Spoiler:
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121523

im fine just typing on a shiity old phone so my formating is a bit off.
DaemonBomb
Byond Username: Daemonbomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #121825

A redesign of Changelings to make them more like The Thing
  • Lings spawn in as Corgis being chased by Space Norwegians
  • They'd have lots of 1v1 abilities for disabling people (For instance, give them a quick-choke/mute where they melds their hand with the victim's face and can drag them around ala Garry's assimilation).
  • The ability to sacrifice some of it's biomass (health) to let some of it's cells split off and become an NPC monster.
  • They have to kill it's target to absorb them (No dna absorption sting silliness)
  • Almost all abilities are single target, and take a bit of time but also completely incapacitate their target
  • It is completely immune to normal brute damage.
  • The only ways to kill it are by burning it into a husk, or blowing it up.
  • Fire will stop a lot of it's abilities from continuing and do massive damage to Lings
  • All of it's combat abilities are loud, and most of them destroy exosuits so they can't just run around in a firesuit being invincible and murderboning.
  • When in crit, it can gib itself to turn into a very weak little headspider thing to escape, like in the defib scene of The Thing. The headspider can vent crawl and will eventually regenerate back into a full changeling, but while in the spider form it has the health of a baby spiderling.
  • Speaking of the defib scene, a changeling can fake it's own death to insta-absorb anyone who tries to defib it.
  • A husked changeling can regenerate from the body of one of it's victims that it has absorbed, bringing the body back to life with very low health and the Changeling's consciousness. This will make Lings more hesitant to space bodies.
  • A welding tool, lighter,( basically anything that can light a cigarette) can be applied to a syringe of blood. If it's a changeling's blood, the syringe will break and a message will be shown

Pros
  • Less murderboning because the Ling can pretty much only kill one person at a time with just it's abilities
  • Rounds are tense even if the ling doesn't do much, because once someone finds out there is a ling, the station will be swarming with twitchy, flame thrower wielding assistants and people dragging around plasma containers.
  • Rounds will be fun for Atmos techs
  • Encourages people to stick together
  • Rounds wont end in the first twenty minutes because the ling will just jump to another body.
  • No one will really know when the lings are dead.
Cons
  • Imbalanced as fuck
  • Salty lone wolves
  • Well meaning plasma fires will lag the server
  • No one will really know when the lings are dead
Last edited by DaemonBomb on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Roze Armitage/Sid Spades/GHEDE.loa
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #121838

Sounds worth a shot. If someone coded it and added it as a game mode, I'm sure there'd be more enjoyment.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #121920

Salty lone wolves are the primary reason to play SS13
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #121952

I like the idea. Changeling can't be fixed by little tweaks anymore, ditch it and make it TEH THING
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
DaemonBomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #121992

Well, it's not like they weren't always a reference to The Thing. I mean, the armblade is straight from the 2011 Prequel. Hell, Goon's horrorling is straight from the climax of the movie.

Plus, no one ever uses flamethrowers, and flamethrowers are fantastic fun.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #122021

DaemonBomb wrote:Well, it's not like they weren't always a reference to The Thing. I mean, the armblade is straight from the 2011 Prequel. Hell, Goon's horrorling is straight from the climax of the movie.

I always assumed arm blades were a prototype reference.
Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #122037

The current sprite is based on the prototype, but arm-blades exist in all sorts of media, like this comic.

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #122098

Add a fake Big Red Button to the arcade machine prizes.
When pressed, it turns out to be the EMERGENCY PARTY BUTTON

[youtube]AxYuG-0ABpw[/youtube]
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122101

DaemonBomb wrote:Well, it's not like they weren't always a reference to The Thing. I mean, the armblade is straight from the 2011 Prequel. Hell, Goon's horrorling is straight from the climax of the movie.

that because a lot of people get buthurt about the hot air left behind even though we have a whole job dedicated to fixing problems with the air.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #122116

Whenever someone is being choked, they cannot speak. Somewhat related, make all speech deal 1 oxygen damage, 5 for yelling. This would give an incentive not to say one-word fragmented sentences and encourage emotes, which would promote a healthy roleplay environment.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
DaemonBomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #122117

Xhuis wrote:Whenever someone is being choked, they cannot speak. Somewhat related, make all speech deal 1 oxygen damage, 5 for yelling. This would give an incentive not to say one-word fragmented sentences and encourage emotes, which would promote a healthy roleplay environment.
FUND HE
No, but seriously, I've heard people over the radio who were being chocked that were just like "Hey. Assistant McGreyshirt is choking me in the dorms. Could someone come help?". It broke my emulsion and ruined my photo development.
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122125

darkroom in the libriary to develop film
linelynnline

Post by linelynnline » #122313

The shuttle shouldn't be easy to call.

It should be harder to call a shuttle early.

I know this is a shitty idea, because I have no idea HOW you would do that.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #122322

I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE BALANCE ISSUES WITH THIS, hence it's presence in this thread.

Still It feels like a really cool idea.

Nuke Ops rounds have a small chance to have a single traitor tasked with helping the Ops team. Objectives would be to help them blow up the station then escape with the ops on their shuttle.
They are honestly expendable though, and the Ops team may simply choose to kill them anyway. But perhaps there could be some incentive to bring them back with them. Would probably need to give said traitor access to the Op radio channel to help coordinate.

The Idea of a traitor being an inside man for the team who gets to live or die based on the whims of the ops(or his own competency if he gets caught) is just cool to me.

Might help break some of the Ops meta too since a traitor with traitor gear being discovered would throw the crew off and leave them surprised when those red suits star gunning people down.
Of course it also adds a meta paranoia of securing the disk if a lone traitor is discovered before the 15 minute mark.
EDIT: A side thought would be, if it could be set that this Inside man could be restricted to low level non-head positions.

EDIT 2: Alternate Nuke Ops Round! Nuke Harder! Team is spawned as High TC count traitors on the station with a special console hidden on the station to pool and configure their group. Higher Risk Stealth Ops! Give them the ability to call their ship for extraction once the station bomb is set up so they can escape in style.

EDIT 3: Another addendum. My understanding of coding is quite lacking so I apologize. And added thought is that the inside man should only have a chance of spawning on HIGH pop rounds.
Last edited by ThanatosRa on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #122323

DaemonBomb wrote:
Xhuis wrote:Whenever someone is being choked, they cannot speak. Somewhat related, make all speech deal 1 oxygen damage, 5 for yelling. This would give an incentive not to say one-word fragmented sentences and encourage emotes, which would promote a healthy roleplay environment.
FUND HE
No, but seriously, I've heard people over the radio who were being chocked that were just like "Hey. Assistant McGreyshirt is choking me in the dorms. Could someone come help?". It broke my emulsion and ruined my photo development.
What if everything you said while being choked is littered with 'ACK'and 'AURGH' instead of most vowels.

And to actually contribute to the thread and not get off topic with an okay suggestion, how about stun damage and stamina damage can stack? And if you're hit with more than 2 tasers or 7 disabler beams, you enter a state of 'excited delirium' and you'll have strobing tunnel vision and someone has to help you up to get you out of it. If you spend too long in that state, your vision will get narrower and narrower until you reach the most stable crit ever, which you will continue to be in over and over until you get some epinephrine in you.
Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #122507

What if lings get abilities based on biomass? And biomass is only acquired by absorption. You get maximum biomass from absorbing a live specimen, a less biomass from dead bodies, even less biomass from simple creatures, and no biomass from dead bodies. It'd be cool if they could scoop up gibs though.

There shouldn't be any cap on biomass unless you reach something ridiculously high, maybe scaled with the population. Then you have the option to use all of your biomass for some amazing loud/dead-end/last resort ability. Arm axe/scythe instead of armblade, calcium projectile launcher for stamina damage, corrosive/incendiary vomit, thickened skin from carbon realignment for space travel and a bit of armor, tentacle that allows you to knock people down like a telebaton with no hit cooldown but shorter stun, increased strength to thrash walls open at the expense of damage to your arms(walls in 2 hits, r-wall in 4 hits), and a harder/sharper serrated proboscis already extended so you just drag your sprite to your victims and absorb in about 15 seconds. Keep in mind that all of this would have to be earned via a series of grueling absorptions, with most of the victims being alive, meaning lots of husks.

New abilities could be more take-down based, as opposed to just greytiding with EMP. Lings could spit globs of regurgitated organic matter that slows down the target, but will never stun/incapacitate. Something like skeletal breakdown that leaves the ling in a shamble of limbs and flesh, unable to wear clothes or hold items or anything, but can ventcrawl/escape cuffs without having to become a monkey and brute damage would fuuuuck you.
DaemonBomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #122515

So give Changelings scaling abilities and a horrormode that they have to earn to encourage them to be both active and stay hidden until they're strong enough to REEEEEEEEEEE? I like it.
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #122518

Isn't this the shitty suggestions thread? Why is there a good idea in the shitty suggestions thread?
SIGNATURE, LOOK AT LING LINK K
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #122528

A lot of these suggestions are just "I think this should be a thing but I'm too insecure to make a thread about it"
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #122536

ThanatosRa wrote:I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE BALANCE ISSUES WITH THIS, hence it's presence in this thread.

Still It feels like a really cool idea.

Nuke Ops rounds have a small chance to have a single traitor tasked with helping the Ops team. Objectives would be to help them blow up the station then escape with the ops on their shuttle.
They are honestly expendable though, and the Ops team may simply choose to kill them anyway. But perhaps there could be some incentive to bring them back with them. Would probably need to give said traitor access to the Op radio channel to help coordinate.

The Idea of a traitor being an inside man for the team who gets to live or die based on the whims of the ops(or his own competency if he gets caught) is just cool to me.

Might help break some of the Ops meta too since a traitor with traitor gear being discovered would throw the crew off and leave them surprised when those red suits star gunning people down.
Of course it also adds a meta paranoia of securing the disk if a lone traitor is discovered before the 15 minute mark.
EDIT: A side thought would be, if it could be set that this Inside man could be restricted to low level non-head positions.

EDIT 2: Alternate Nuke Ops Round! Nuke Harder! Team is spawned as High TC count traitors on the station with a special console hidden on the station to pool and configure their group. Higher Risk Stealth Ops! Give them the ability to call their ship for extraction once the station bomb is set up so they can escape in style.

EDIT 3: Another addendum. My understanding of coding is quite lacking so I apologize. And added thought is that the inside man should only have a chance of spawning on HIGH pop rounds.
this has been suggested as an item akin to the cyborg spawner. i personally quite like the idea, tbh.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #122556

Problem is that, at least in my experience, a lone "stealth op" is typically more effective than the entire team if he knows what he's doing. Captains are much more likely to be downed and killed as they won't be on their guard, but it's just much less fun for the ops and the crew.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #122582

I'd say that a stipulation would be that it could only be done on HIGH pop rounds when the ops are at a disadvantage. Of course, if we're going Full SHitcurity, or the inside man is incompetent, that's where the balance is. I could see such a thing utterly Wrecking a lowpop late night round.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122657

Cheimon wrote:but it's just much less fun for the ops and the crew.
that's really the problem with stealth ops in general either they get caught and slaughtered or the crew never gets a chance
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122658

Fragnostic wrote:/escape cuffs without having to become a monkey and brute damage would fuuuuck you.
they can do this now already.
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #122696

Space jam event.
Have one net in arrivals, the other in escape. Everyone spawns with the red team and blue team vests and laser guns.
First team to 3 points wins
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #122814

In-Game department / proximidy voice chat
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #122880

SS13 where everyone had mics and voice chatted would be amazing. Too bad the technology isn't there and you could not really impersonate as anyone as you would not have their voice.
DaemonBomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #122882

Allow ERP, and then add voice chat. :^)
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122942

Erbbu wrote:SS13 where everyone had mics and voice chatted would be amazing. Too bad the technology isn't there and you could not really impersonate as anyone as you would not have their voice.
man voice chat would kill my data allowance
Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #123172

DEATHSQUAD borgs! When admins hit the Deathsquad button, they are given a prompt to specify the number of human and borg officers.

400 health to somewhat match the rating for DS armor.
25K charge like a Syndieborg.
EMP shielding such that it only takes damage and power drain, but no stun.
Sensors shielded against flashes.

Equipment:
- Flash
- Built in thermal vision
- Pulse Rifle
- E-sword
- Nanite hypospray
- Borg LMG
- Pinpointer with DS member / Disk modes

A tough, reliable borg as robust as the DS members themselves, without being a joke to defeat like normal borgs.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #123247

Gun Hog wrote:DEATHSQUAD borgs! When admins hit the Deathsquad button, they are given a prompt to specify the number of human and borg officers.

400 health to somewhat match the rating for DS armor.
25K charge like a Syndieborg.
EMP shielding such that it only takes damage and power drain, but no stun.
Sensors shielded against flashes.

Equipment:
- Flash
- Built in thermal vision
- Pulse Rifle
- E-sword
- Nanite hypospray
- Borg LMG
- Pinpointer with DS member / Disk modes

A tough, reliable borg as robust as the DS members themselves, without being a joke to defeat like normal borgs.
as long as it's admin only you may as well make it a stronger ascended shadowling
Spoiler:
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #123329

when admins hit the deathsquad button, make a popup with "kill everybody now to save time and effort"
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted