Slime Core Bag

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Slime Core Bag

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #149379

Like the plant bag but with slime cores. Only holds slime cores, max capacity is 7, but you can click on a pile on the ground to grab them and unload them in a fridge. Greatly reduces a lot of tedious clicking to load the xenobio smartfridge.

bag cap is 7 for balance reasons, eg, so you can't carry 374 gorillion gold slime cores in your backpack to unleash hell on the station with. Bag capacity is same as a small box for this reason, and the bag would normal sized like the box.

It'd be very easy to code I'd think since there's two items pretty much exactly like it, and the sprite could easily just be like a purple recolor of the plant bag.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Re: Slime Core Bag

Post by TheNightingale » #149382

Biobags already do this - they hold syringes (and maybe beakers) too. They're in the biosuit closets.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #149430

You can't pick up a pile of slime cores from the processor with a biobag. It doesn't work. Maybe that's not intended, but that's how it's functioning.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #149493

Cheimon wrote:You can't pick up a pile of slime cores from the processor with a biobag. It doesn't work. Maybe that's not intended, but that's how it's functioning.
it's a bug, you can't add slimes cores until a monkey cube is present in the bag. it's been reported a few times but never fixed.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #151031

It's a bug, I have no idea what's causing it though.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls