A large collection of Reyn's assorted ideas

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

A large collection of Reyn's assorted ideas

Post by Reyn » #204995

Idea 1: Holy hand grenade form for null rod. Upsides:High damage, Bonus damage against megafauna and slaughter demons, Quote monty python while throwing it.Does decent damage if it actually hits someone when thrown. Double edged sword Features:Large blast radius, Minimal breaching.
Disadvantages:Only one use, basicly trading your null rod for a "If all else fails" weapon, Can still hurt the chaplain, Going to be loud, obnoxious, and usage will most likely get you lynched.

Idea 2:Black knight armor: Advantage: Acts as Spacesuit, You wont go into critical while wearing it, and bleeding out will only take you to low health. Disadvantages: You'll still die to decapitation and such, Serious slowdown, cant use guns, Must wear helmet for full effect, helmet decreasing how far you can see, Easier to delimb.

Alright. I think Im done with monty python related ideas. Might post some more ideas here....
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: A large collection of Reyn's assorted ideas

Post by PKPenguin321 » #205012

we have holy hand grenades
actually we don't have the actual grenade but we have the juice that goes in it. it's a 50/50 of holy water and potassium

from looking at the code i think you need 150u for the full explosion though? not sure and i'll test it but if that's the case you'll likely need a bluespace beaker or a water backpack to make it work
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #205015

yeah so i just tested it. anything below 150u yields the appropriately sized water/potassium bomb but 150u and up yields a much stronger holier bomb
Spoiler:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #205016

I approve
WJohnston
Byond Username: WJohnston

Post by WJohnston » #205087

a large collection of two ideas
Apparently I was an director or something.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #205125

WJohnston wrote:a large collection of two ideas
They're large in quality
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #205230

As I said, I'd be adding more later. This is my little "I'm going to post my ideas here" thing.

Another idea, Monado weapon. Bonus damage against borgs, ai, and machines. Does decent damage otherwise, but no damage to humans, lizardpeople,flypeople, ext. 2 handed. heavy.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #205235

Not to be a dick but don't you think it is a little conceited to make a thread for your own random ideas when we already have a thread for random ideas?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #205237

Eh, I just feel like i want to keep my ideas in one place..... Plus, they tend to add in items which might put in some changes to how well it's played
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #205248

I keep all my ideas in a txt and when I wanna code something but have no ideas I look in there
Spoiler:
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #205249

Eh, wanna be able to update while playing a fullscreen game, like tf2.
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #205254

Idea for devil antag:You can revive the people you made deals with as servants, with an antag objective to do whatever the devil says. They might take a more demonic form, ext. Might be revived as new, unique types of demons, such as succubi.

I also have an idea for a random event or roundtype, but it carries heavy xenoblade spoilers.

Idea:Driver shield weapon. (See, reyns weapons in xenoblade)
Advantages:Can be used well in multiple scenarios, Has both ranged and melle potential,Pretty strong, Can be one handed
Double edged sword/balancing/Inbetween: Weapon has to swap forms between shield, lance and cannon mode. Instant, changing stats.
Disadvantages:Huge in all forms, so CANNOT be concealed or put in backpack. If you use a tazer in combo with it, you'll be tazed as well, for balance reasons. EXTREME slowdown, especially in shield form. Defence boost only active in shield form, Does dick all for damage in shield form. Will have beepsky go apeshit on you for holding it if you're not permitted weapons. Mabey syndie item?

Joke Idea:Ayylmao version of abductor events, where abductors have their ships full of weed, and are locked into smoking weed
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #205266

This thread shouldn't exist, because there's already one for minor ideas. Also, your ideas are shit. Move to the cuck shed.
Bring back papercult.