Screenshots General

General SS13 Chat
deputi
Byond Username: Deputi

Re: Screenshots General

Post by deputi » #106133

Bottom post of the previous page:

It was a late night event round. We were tasked by Centcomm to gather a long list of items in an hour or they would set off our nuke. We almost managed to gather all the items until we found out that someone destroyed one of the items on the list: the QM stamp. Our impending doom made some people panic and jump ship, it made some people angry and desire to strike back at Centcomm but more importantly it inspired a group of bright, young engineers to come up with a genius idea. "Why don't we destroy the station's nuclear device?" asked the engineers. "BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!" responded the panicked crew. "We'll decide what's impossible," said the confident engineers and they quickly went to work. That is the story of how the brave engineers saved the station from being nuked by Centcomm.
Spoiler:
The victory was short lived though, as Centcomm sent a nuke straight to the escape shuttle.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #106140

The answer, of course, is to jump on the pods and BoH-bomb the escape shuttle.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #106142

deputi wrote:It was a late night event round. We were tasked by Centcomm to gather a long list of items in an hour or they would set off our nuke. We almost managed to gather all the items until we found out that someone destroyed one of the items on the list: the QM stamp. Our impending doom made some people panic and jump ship, it made some people angry and desire to strike back at Centcomm but more importantly it inspired a group of bright, young engineers to come up with a genius idea. "Why don't we destroy the station's nuclear device?" asked the engineers. "BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!" responded the panicked crew. "We'll decide what's impossible," said the confident engineers and they quickly went to work. That is the story of how the brave engineers saved the station from being nuked by Centcomm.
Spoiler:
The victory was short lived though, as Centcomm sent a nuke straight to the escape shuttle.
I was the HoS that round. We still won in the end. Nobody was stupid enough to take their shuttle. Also, it wasn't so much the QM stamp being destroyed but rather the Captain and I deciding to tell Centcom to go fuck themselves. I think that happened first. Shame we didn't get a deathsquad or nuke ops sent. Sec handed out the entire armory to the crew and science even made a few weapons. It would have been one hell of a fight.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106146

That's some pretty good lateral thinking, gotta hand it to the engineers on that one.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #106154

>lateral

Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #106166

> I suggest putting a singularity in the vault because the QM stamp was gone
>mfw I was the one that destroyed the stamp to make a cape

I was amazed that my plan worked as well as it did - it was pretty hilarious though, we build the PA on the other side of the corridor, so people kept running down the corridor while the PA was set to max, and/or getting pulled by the singulo straight into containment.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106198

DemonFiren wrote:>lateral

Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
Please, engineering's response as a whole is "well thats fucked, im taking a hard suit and fucking off to space/building an aut-fort"
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #106239

That's not engineering, that's greyshits who saw an open job slot.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106326

Ling Station 13
Spoiler:
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #106365

lmao infinirod :^)

this immovable rod somehow kept looping through the station
after about 5 minutes it had killed about half the station who were trying to prevent others from being killed or stood around gawking at the hole it kept tearing through the station.
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #106553

space cube be praised
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #106622

Some of my favorite screenshots I have are from when someone fucks with the shuttle.

The beach shuttle!
Nothing says a ride home like drowning your target in an ankle deep pool of water.
Spoiler:
The Orion Shuttle
I got to be the captain of a round where the crew had to rebuild the shuttle from scrap because Central Command gave it to a space prince they found on the internet.
Spoiler:
Luxury Shuttle
Someone had the idea to send ALL of the toy mechs to central command for a prize, this was that prize.
Spoiler:
A perfect landing
Kind of says it all.
Spoiler:
I don't even remember what this one was called.
But that IS a working mass drive.
Spoiler:
The Syndicate Kestral
It was from a ransom mission that went poorly.
Spoiler:
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #106735

SHUTTLE, STOP, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #106755

That Orion shuttle is tearing at me.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
metacide
Byond Username: Metacide

Post by metacide » #107310

Seen a lot of entertaining shuttle modifications on Basil, but not many pod ones:

(Provided by Pascal123 on Basil)
MetaStation is currently running by vote or by default on both Sibyl and Basil
Feedback and suggestions are welcome in the MetaStation thread
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #107330

Ah, I remember those.

Specifically, Thunder and I were the ones who built the first of them. While Lord Singulo took a stroll to the bridge, I took a stroll to the maint bar and stole the booze machine just so our luxury pod could have drinks...and Thunder forgot to airproof it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
zionn
Byond Username: Zionn

Post by zionn » #107342

I'm proud.
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #107417

I swear this shit only happens when I'm capt.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #107468

Shad0vvs what the fuck are those?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I still have no idea how this happened.
Spoiler:
This picture doesn't show just how much space weed this botanist grew. The entire station was covered tile to tile with giant stacks that big. This is the kind of guy every botanist should look up to.
NicholasRage
Byond Username: Nicholas Rage

Post by NicholasRage » #109574

Never seen one before. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but someone spawned a 1x1 singularity in escape, and then for some reason things got worse. Something to do with a friendly wizard? Ate a supermatter shard and another singularity.
I'm Paul Wolfman and Guy Hotbod.

I'm an angry guy.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #109585

NicholasRage wrote:Never seen one before. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but someone spawned a 1x1 singularity in escape, and then for some reason things got worse. Something to do with a friendly wizard? Ate a supermatter shard and another singularity.
Eating a supermatter shards does that.
Mime: Depresso
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #109593

It was my first time seeing one, it was beautiful.
Matthew Rockatansky: Shitsec extraordinaire
Vladek Sapowski: Trust me, I'm an engineer
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #109650

in theory it's supposed to set everything around it on fire but the problem with that is that everything around it is already eaten.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #109678

Presented without further comment.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #109736

at last fun is safely contained
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #109738

Is this is the new Bananaium-based engine?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #109761

No, that requires a second person inside to be slipped over and over again, as well as collectors to harvest the emitted butthurt
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #109881

It even consumed admins, making them unable to leave.

Minutes later, the ghostularity consumes the singularity and goes on a station-wide rampage to JRPG tunes.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #109885

A better use of my orbit proc:

私は完璧
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #109908

>Better

Sure, that's more practical

But you can't beat shenanigans like a spookularity
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #109979

Did anyone make a gif of the Nuke Op's pet space carp and the soap? It was hilarious, EVERY SINGLE OP SLIPPED ON IT, SEVERAL TIMES. I should have taken it with me to the station.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #110008

Gun Hog wrote:Did anyone make a gif of the Nuke Op's pet space carp and the soap? It was hilarious, EVERY SINGLE OP SLIPPED ON IT, SEVERAL TIMES. I should have taken it with me to the station.
The best part about that, is that the soap and carp were orbiting at the same angle... and it was a complete fluke!
So really, that was a warning as to how god damn flukey the rest of that ops round was gonna be, :P
私は完璧
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #110033

NicholasRage wrote: Never seen one before. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but someone spawned a 1x1 singularity in escape, and then for some reason things got worse. Something to do with a friendly wizard? Ate a supermatter shard and another singularity.
There's a great story behind this.

> Be Engineer
> HEY HEY HEY ITS ME DA FRENDLY WEEZARD (Wizard dies like 3 minutes later)
> Fuck this, fuck everything, walk into escape, set RCD to glass & grille, and make a reinforced glass/grille tile on all sides of me
> Looks kinda cool
> Other bored engineers wander by and start decorating my containment with lockers, hazard tape, toolboxed, etc.
> They drag up the two escape emergency lockers and place them directly to my SE and SW, they then hide inside the lockers
> We form perfect symmetry, we are the trifecta
> An assistant walks up and RCD's my western window/grille down, immediately the two engineers jump into action and we beat him up, he gets the message and crawls away. BALANCE MUST BE MAINTAINED
> Eventually another assistant joins us and forms a 3rd locker directly above me, a miner replaced one of the engineers
> Super fucking bored
> So we begin to do stupid repetitive stuff, spamming the locker doors, im doing flips while shooting sparks from my RCD, miner is spamming her hardsuit helmet, the other engineer begins chanting and we remind ourselves of the balance which must be maintained.
> Ritual intensifies, the other 3 have now welded themselves into their lockers, we are all chanting IA IA STO'LIN GLV'S or something along those lines
> I begin to pray to the gods as I flip in the center of the ritual, that we have commenced the ritual, balance has been maintained, and that we seek their favor
> First nothing, then a cookie, blah
> RITUAL PEAKS, more flips, more sparks, flick my headlamp on and off, pray again to the gods informing them that three others have welded themselves into lockers around me, chanting around my containment, and that only a 1x1 singularity on me would be a sufficient boon to such an impressive ritual
> Lights begin to flicker around uh, we chant louder and louder
> ITS HAPPENING
> 1x1 singularity appears on me and gibs me, but doesn't grow or move
> Cheers from my cohorts, we have succeeded, they promptly remove the left side glass/grille and sacrifice themselves to our lord
> Our yelling on radio attracts some of our previous ritualists who also readily sacrifice themselves to the singularity
> Admins send in a "Nanotrasen technician" to repair the western glass/grille
> Someone else comes up and RCD's down the lower and western glass/grilles, sacrifices themselves
> A couple people who see all the gibs sprayed across escape walk too close and get gibbed (moving right next to it was almost a guarantee of death due to its pull at that range)
> A bored gang leader (MUH MULLIGAN forced admins to spawn actually interesting antags) guns down someone in escape and drags the corpse up to the singularity and they both get gibbed
> The nanotrasen technician returns but gets pulled while trying to RCD new walls up, GIBBED before the last wall finishes
> SO MUCH GIBS
> By this point every ghost is watching the singularity and cheering/reveling in its glory as more victims get gibbed out of curiosity
> Admins finally despawn our 1x1 singularity, BOOOOO
> BLAH BLAH GOLEM RUNE
> One of our ritualists, the ever-loyal Golem 787 heeds the call of Singuloth before any mere mortal, promptly ignores his master and grabs two bags of holding from RND
> He runs into the breach where the old singularity was and combined the BOH, GLORIOUS
> Deadchat is literally going crazy in enthusiasm
> Sing quickly grows and reaches its final form seen above, 787 gets banned but he is remembered as a martyr for the cause
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #110131

Dear Sibyl, I can't believe this happened to me...

"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #110137

bandit wrote:Dear Sibyl, I can't believe this happened to me...

Holy fuck someone is a genius
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #110230

Is that Phoebe? HAW!!
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #110435

in which a rapidly expanding lawyer named Charles Barkley demands people to consent to sex (and also space itself has turned into a running eggman)
Spoiler:
YOU MUST CONSENT!
BEING PUT BEHIND BARS WILL NOT STOP ME FROM ASKING FOR CONSENT!
I AM THE UNIVERSE! YOU MUST CONSENT!
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #110528

Hahaha Universal consent.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #110535

A gang set up a dominator in engineering.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

Post by Jalleo » #110656

I was the leader of that gang we lost but so did all the other gangs we had lots of people defending engineering though.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #110720

THE WALL
THE WALL
NO ONE ON EARTH CAN MAKE YOU FALL

Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #110732

Except the shuttle launching.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #111083

plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #111098

I was surprised sec slots kept being opened given how the HOS was reacting to the HOP, but it certainly created enough bodies to solve most problems.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #111101

When in doubt, throw more men at it. One ofitser at a time.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #111186

Thanks to Vekter for the screenshot. Some carpet called astral carpet was obtained, however when it's crowbared back up you get a stack of thirty instead of one. Two engineers and myself as an atmos tech proceed to carpet the station with help from many others.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #111190

Neat.
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #111194

Haha that's amazing
Matthew Rockatansky: Shitsec extraordinaire
Vladek Sapowski: Trust me, I'm an engineer
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #111290

Looks like a space station. :honkman:
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #111310

every mid shift join that round was hilarious
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #111365

i'm just gonna post my joke that i put on github here
welcome to space-in-the-station 13, enjoy your stay
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: