Their ckey:
Carpetswqacker

Server and time:
Sibyl 1; approx 3 am to 4 am August 16th

Logs and/or screenshots:
HTM log: http://puu.sh/jDmQv/d2771a6f16.htm
Text log: http://puu.sh/jDmL2/3f3e1d58c5.txt

Description of what happened:
I was minding my own business, walking around and was about to revive someone with paddles, when Cheyenne harmbatonned me down, and put me in a straightjacket. Nobody stopped to wonder why or help, as I was dragged away to the brig. I got put in the small room in the brig with the sleep bottle and injection needles, got injected and stripped, and from then (it should be obvious in logs), Cheyenne started messing around with my body, i.e. slamming me into the urinals and swirlie-ing.
It was a blob round, so I have no idea why they were doing this.

Why they should be banned:
Incompetence; going against law as security; being an asshole for no reason.
Spoiler:
Guessing that's why they call this the FNR
As a note, previously that round, I had helped them back up after they tripped. I did, however, say no to letting them enter robotics (as I was only an assistant and could not). The table windows were open.
They said "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way"-- which is also referenced in the logs I am providing, I believe.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Ban request for Carpetswqacker/Cheyenne Clarke

Post by kevinz000 » #112651

Acting HoS of round after this, in the round after this he shot people, pulled em into maint, and stripped them of EVERYTHING (yes the headsets too) and then threw them out naked. He threw the bartender into disposals and the clown cuffed to a chair in the hallway, both naked. Lied to authority when asked why .-.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #112654

Looking into it, some other things came up involving him.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #112785

Carpetswqacker has like a bunch of alts, and jobbans and perma's on a bunch of different accounts etc, bans were placed to make evading unlikely again the future. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.