Talk about video games here
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by ShadowDimentio » #152468

Bottom post of the previous page:

TF2 is the definitive F2P experience
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #152473

I have 800 hours played and 500 hours of it is on ctf_turbine, so there's not much going back to.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #152717

MGO is alright but the lag compensation is probably the most infuriating thing i've ever experienced.

Also can make a cute snoipin waifu.
Spoiler:
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #152718

After like 150 hours of playing I pretty much did everything interesting in Skyrim.

What do now
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #152740

Play Oblivion+SI, then Morrowind, then Daggerfall, fuck Arena, fuck Online.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #152809

Play skyrim requiem and git gud
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #152936

>requiem

How about no.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #152939

DemonFiren wrote:>requiem

How about no.
I need to try just doing one of the major overhaul packs because I get caught up downloading more mods than I play the game in hours. I'm always like "ooh that looks cool/sounds fun" and then never play the game wasting 200GB of data for nothing.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #152944

Ricotez wrote:
Aloraydrel wrote:Been playing ff14 for the past month. Pretty fun playing as a monk
!!!

what server?
I'm on Adamantoise. Just hit 50 and finished up the first part of the main story. Now to finish the rest to get to heavensward and then finally drop back to level 30 for machinist.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #153171

Picked up Rust again, it's actually playable now. Spent several hours coordinating with some friends over Skype as we chased down people with spears and only spoke in-game in grunts and tribal war cries.

VICTORY SCREECH

Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #153211

I'm replaying Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

I didn't realize how much my RPG playstyle has changed over the past few years until I compared my current savegame with an old one from way back and realized I was already on half the time but on only 1/4th of the game
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #153234

Ricotez wrote:I'm replaying Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
MY

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm sorry
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #153497

Played some Crypt of the Necrodancer.
Managed to beat Death Metal 5 times in a row with the same health pool.
私は完璧
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #153545

Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #153806

I'm playing SS13.
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #153808

My brother recommended Pathologic to me, and the steam reviews are awfully high, so I'm giving it a shot.

It's weird as fuck, though. I'm thinking he recommended it to me just because of how weird it is.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #153812

started playing boktai on my phone. got it to use the light sensor as a uv detector.
its metal gear solid but with vampires and you have to go outside in real life to get sunlight to kill them
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #153814

You lost me at "go outside in real life"
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #153926

Clustertruck is great and about an hour long in its current state https://www.digg.com/r/HighwayFightSq ... _download/
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #153958

Takeguru wrote:You lost me at "go outside in real life"
kojima is the only man alive on this earth that could make me think of doing this
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #154010

Playing som FIFA 16. I'm better than my goalie character and he won't react as fast as I can.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #154219

Both Grey Goo and Pathologic were disappointing for me so I was starting to doubt my backlog, but things started to look up again when I started up Sins of a Solar Empire.

I was skeptical about an RTS that that is essentially a space 4X game. I was expecting it to either overwhelm me with micromanagement, like most 4Xs often do but get away with because they're turn based, or for it to be shallow to try and compensate for that problem.

I felt they hit a really nice balance, and the pacing works really well. I just bope the AI isn't as dumb as a rock like the recent 4X games I've been playing.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #154338

Sins is fantastic. In particular I loved the TEC loyalists with their big fuck off starbases that could really ruin someone's day if they warped into both of them, and when not in war-time these starbases can make an upgrade that causes them to act as trade depots and make you tons of cash. They also have a kickass theme, good offensive ships, and since they're TEC they have an insane economy, even more-so with their trade depot starbases that cost zero logistics slots on their planets. It's slow to build up to these trade depot starbases but once you get there you're in a fantastic position assuming you've been expanding.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #154375

I like the Advent just because of how cool their ships look, and I really love the fanatical cult theme.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #154376

Oh hey witcher 3 is actually really good I thought anon3 was only shilling it because of beards.
LA MAYONESA
Byond Username: LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #154475

monster girl quest should have ended with chapter 2
Spoiler:
you killing alice, ala MGS3
. would have been much better ending.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #154478

If they just took out the whole war filler it'd be fine.

It was half of chapter 3 unfortunately.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #154482

Finally playing Spengies again, and of course the first thing I'm doing is conceptualising a space elevator.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
LA MAYONESA
Byond Username: LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #154962

Ikarrus wrote:If they just took out the whole war filler it'd be fine.

It was half of chapter 3 unfortunately.
yeah, first two chapters were real casual and mild but then chapter 3 just went into overdrive, not in a good way either
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #155087

Ikarrus wrote:I like the Advent just because of how cool their ships look, and I really love the fanatical cult theme.
Strength in Unity!
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #155091

It's too much fun stealing units and planets with mind control
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #155092

I need to see if I can unlock my copy on steam so I don't have to use the disk.

Oh and to get the expansions I don't have yet.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #155113

Jesus fuck I'm getting cucked by Don't Starve Shipwrecked so hard. Just as I think I'm above death in my most recent run, my sanity drops as I'm out of meatballs and armor the SECOND the Sealnado and hounds show up to kick my shit in.

I just want to play videogames man.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156118

KSP. Building working rockets is really god damned hard. But I love it. I should wait before messing with Interstellar. I'm barely into "put man into space, bring him back alive". I've got a few of those under my belt. Even managed some good stable orbits.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #156122

I used to be able to land on the mun pretty consistently but I guess now I just suck because my shit keeps blowing up on touchdown
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156130

That should be my next goal then. That and space stations. But yea. Reentry as dezzmont said in the wildhogs thread... Yea, I've actually got that going okay. Not too steep, not too shallow, wait on chutes until the right moment. At least for me, I've always been enough of a nerd about it that my command vessels are usually a just the CM(Cockpit, some chutes and a heatshield) connected to a simple fuel tank-SAS-RCS-Engine service module thing. All apollo style and shit.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #156131

What other problems are you having?

I know a lot of people struggle to get to orbit because they stack way too much fuel at each stage.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #156220

Got back into Planetside 2 over the weekend. Absolutely crushed people since I fully certed out my medic a long time ago. Had fun rolling with a pubby platoon zerging people down.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156238

dezzmont wrote:What other problems are you having?

I know a lot of people struggle to get to orbit because they stack way too much fuel at each stage.
That actually has not been an issue for me. Don't worry about it. I'm in a frustrated mindset from unrelated issues at the moment and don't wish to discuss it.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #156248

Zilenan91 wrote:Got back into Planetside 2 over the weekend. Absolutely crushed people since I fully certed out my medic a long time ago. Had fun rolling with a pubby platoon zerging people down.
I really love planetside 2 even if it looks like shit on my pc and the fact that I can only play at maybe 20fps or less constantly. Low fps doesn't really bother me so long as it's higher than like 10. I totally love playing medic or engi. maybe it's because I'm so laggy I find it difficult to get kills, but I get an odd sense of enjoyment from healing/dispensing ammo/revving people/maxes that I just really don't mind too much.
ThanatosRa wrote:KSP. Building working rockets is really god damned hard. But I love it. I should wait before messing with Interstellar. I'm barely into "put man into space, bring him back alive". I've got a few of those under my belt. Even managed some good stable orbits.
I've never really played a ton of KSP but I've never found getting off into space / landing on mun / returning that difficult. I've never returned from anywhere other than the mun tho. I think it has to do with me regularly watched like 3-4 youtubers that were KSPers and I learned a lot of the game that way that when I try doing it myself I seem to pick it up easily.

I kinda do this also from watching the Binding of Issac youtuber Northernlion play BoI. I never really played it much myself but after watching probably hundreds of hours of his videos I can play on a level almost or slilghtly less than what he can play at.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #156318

I've been playing a fuckton of Netrunner lately, hoping to win my LGS' tourney this week.

I'm on Jesminder with Gingerbreadbox for runner, and Weyland netdeck'ed degeneracy for corp.
I'm worried about completing my games under time, since both decks are kinda slow. I've been playtesting like crazy to GIT GUD in hopes that I'll be able to pull it out.

Wish me luck.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #156336

I didn't understand a single word, but break a leg.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #156441

This deck is a BEAST holy shit I'm a genius

Everybody getting REKT
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156442

If you need a metaphorical barely-alive body to wail on to test your decks, you know how to get ahold of me.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #156447

Back to Fractured Space.

NOOOOOO MY CREDITS! MY SHIPS! WHERE DID ALL OF IT GO oh right they sent out a warning some time ago ah shit.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156453

Logged in for a little MWO last night. Looks like recent patches may have helped out the clans in CW a bit because after so long of the FRR beating the shit out of them, they're just about overrun by Ghost Bear and Smoke Jaguar. Wolf(my chosen clan) is doing alright too.

Jade Falcon is still crying in a corner, unable to stand up after the vicious anal pounding.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #156457

Yeah well i GBG the PRF to AFG and then GGFHDDGGF on some ERFFSST so how do you like them acronyms son
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #156474

I have put over $400 into MWO.

The game still sucks.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #156475

An0n3 wrote:I have put over $400 into MWO.

The game still sucks.
It is really fun when you have a full lance of players working together and planning stuff out really well.

It isn't really good for casual solo play, or for Wild Hogs style goofing off. It is try hard all the time.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #156489

Wyzack wrote:so how do you like them acronyms son
TL;DR - STFU/GTFO

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #156505

Been playing Morrowind recently, this is the furthest I've even gotten since first playing it in middle school. A different beast from Oblivion/Skyrim for sure.