2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by XSI » #198362

Bottom post of the previous page:

At least the ass end of nowhere is pretty safe.
So that is good.

But yes, the very idea behind terrorism is highly emotional targets so that people think it's a huge issue and to make them feel unsafe.
It's working, people don't seem to feel safe anymore. But what they didn't think about is that this feeling of danger translates directly into the people being more willing to bomb the shit out of ISIS and to support sending ground troops to aid Assad and the Russians.
Good job idiots. This is the same as Bin Laden doing a hit on the towers. The tard later went on record saying (Not a direct quote) "If we show them they can't fuck with us, they'll retreat from our lands". Except that it has the exact opposite effect. If you kick a beehive, you're going to get stung.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #198387

I'm sure the people in Reutlingen (100k pop) or Ansbach (40k pop) thought they were in nowhereland too... guess what, they took a knife to the face and a terror bomb strike anyway.

Truth is, maybe in the US you can call yourself safe if you're in the middle of the Rocky Desert or something, but in Europe you can't be safe even if you live in a small village
XSI

Post by XSI » #198388

Bonus points: EU actively tries to 'distribute' the 'refugees' to the smaller villages
Terror brought right to your doorstep
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198393

Literally thanks Merkel.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198400

XSI wrote:'refugees'
Why the scare quotes? The vast majority of them are refugees.
Grazyn wrote:Reutlingen (100k pop) or Ansbach (40k pop)
And that is not exactly low pop by German standards. The village I live in? 300 people.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #198402

DemonFiren wrote:Why the scare quotes? The vast majority of them are refugees.
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
XSI

Post by XSI » #198404

"Scare quotes"?

They're just quotes as we can not be certain that they actually are refugees. ISIS has already stated, publicly, that they are sending soldiers to jihad Europe along with the actual refugees.
And as we have seen only yesterday, they are trying really hard. to blend in with actual people in need of help to do these things.

Aside from that, a majority are not refugees. They are economic migrants who when granted asylum in Poland or Hungary leave to travel to Germany or Sweden because they get more welfare there.
There are some actual refugees, for sure. But they are not in any way a majority
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198423

If refugees want to flee violence and poverty why do they bring their violence and poverty with them?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198428

XSI wrote:Aside from that, a majority are not refugees. They are economic migrants who when granted asylum in Poland or Hungary leave to travel to Germany or Sweden because they get more welfare there.
There are some actual refugees, for sure. But they are not in any way a majority
The majority of arrivals are Syrian, Afghan, some Iraqi. All zones that cannot be called stable.
Anyway, economic migrants, as you call them, are at least as legitimate as those seeking to escape war: it is better to flee and hope for work abroad than it is to sit on your ass in a country completely drained of opportunity and eventually die of starvation.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #198440

DemonFiren wrote:The majority of arrivals are Syrian, Afghan, some Iraqi. All zones that cannot be called stable.
Anyway, economic migrants, as you call them, are at least as legitimate as those seeking to escape war: it is better to flee and hope for work abroad than it is to sit on your ass in a country completely drained of opportunity and eventually die of starvation.
And that'd be fine if A: they came in the front door through immigrating, instead of posing as a refugee and B: didn't bring fucktons of trouble with them.

Immigration is a thing for a reason. It keeps the country's economy stable and ensures people integrate properly. Europe is becoming a case study in why unrestricted immigration is catastrophic.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Joe_The_Average
Byond Username: Joe_The_Average

Post by Joe_The_Average » #198442

Super Aggro Crag wrote:If refugees want to flee violence and poverty why do they bring their violence and poverty with them?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #198444

Does anyone else want to pick up Nicola Sturgeon and just throw her around the bedroom for a few rounds?
XSI

Post by XSI » #198450

DemonFiren wrote:
XSI wrote:Aside from that, a majority are not refugees. They are economic migrants who when granted asylum in Poland or Hungary leave to travel to Germany or Sweden because they get more welfare there.
The majority of arrivals are Syrian, Afghan, some Iraqi. All zones that cannot be called stable.
If they had good intentions they would have gone to the embassy in a nearby country and arranged things there, as is intended for those who migrate to other countries for work. Any who try to force their way in, be it by boat or by crossing the border illegally should be detained and immediately returned to the country they came from(After arresting known criminals), as they either have a harmful intent(Terrorists, smugglers), or selfish intent(Free welfare woo!). Nobody who crosses the borders from a safe country to another safe country can be considered a refugee.

They are not at all legitimate, least of all the economic migrants who are just there because of their own greed.
Majority for the Netherlands are Albanian and Eritrean(African). They're nearly 100% there for the money. Or they wouldn't make a trip through several safe countries, and they wouldn't be bringing the wars and sectarian disputes with them.

Economic migrants are a plague, sometimes even literally as they spread diseases thought extinct or nearly defeated in the western world such as tuberculosis. There may be a few who are a benefit and actually helpful, but the great majority is a net loss for the country they move to.
Housing prices go up, wages go down, unemployment rises, cultural tensions make the country less liveable, tax money is spend on them to try to get them to integrate while the majority never tries, and public safety deteriorates and there is a general breakdown in community trust and caring.
The effect on communal trust is so strong that charities don't even collect noticeably less in 'multicultural' neighbourhoods when compared to 'non-diverse' neighbourhoods.

Economic migrants are to be barred entrance to other countries unless they already have a job lined up and ready for them that can't be done by a native. As alternative, they would need to never be able to qualify for welfare of any kind until they have worked for several years and get deported after a long enough time without job.
It is simply not possible to have both a western social security system and to accept economic migrants. It's going to be either close the borders and evict them, or watch the social security system collapse.

I'd rather not see my country's social security collapse.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #198455

Turns out the Ansbach bomb guy wasn't technically a refugee. He came from Syria, alright, and applied for asylum, but it was denied. This means he didn't get the usual welfare check and lodging that refugees get. However, he couldn't be deported back to Syria, because of the war (can't deport to a war torn country says the law).

So basically this guy was stuck in Germany with no means to support himself and on top of that he was clinically insane (don't know if he was already or if he descended into insanity due to his situation). So he tried the easy way out (suicide), twice, but it didn't work.

At this point someone must have gotten a clue and suggested to deport our man to Bulgaria (where he first entered Europe), but the whole process was slowed down for some reason (probably because of the insanity), so 2 years passed and our friend was still in Germany. Here's where it gets hazy, somehow he got the idea and means to set up a bomb, and he hero'd.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198460

Malkevin wrote:Does anyone else want to pick up Nicola Sturgeon and just throw her around the bedroom for a few rounds?
I like her.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #198462

He pledged allegiance to ISIS
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... is-germany
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... ast-latest

But we already knew he was insane, and known to the police
And it's the insane ones who are easiest to drive to do such awful things. Maybe they found a way to contact him, or maybe he just did it on his own without them knowing. Either way, shit's fucked
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #198463

Grazyn wrote:somehow he got the idea and means to set up a bomb
if I wasn't a lazy fuck I'd be photoshopping his face into the zero wing intro right now
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #198589

And now France again. Knife attack, 2 dead in a church in bumfuck nowheretown. It's snowballing. It's gonna end up like in Israel, random knife/gun/car attacks every other day, low bodycount, but enough to keep people paranoid about being out in the open.
XSI

Post by XSI » #198633

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198670

Talk about creepy things? Ok. Who here has had experience with ghosts? Tell your tales.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #198682

CosmicScientist wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
Malkevin wrote:Does anyone else want to pick up Nicola Sturgeon and just throw her around the bedroom for a few rounds?
I like her.
I don't care if we start talking about creepy things. This is better than going on for five more pages about mental cases.
Whats creepy about wanting to tear the arse off some dumb cunt with some pure animalistic sex?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198736

Malkevin wrote:
CosmicScientist wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
I like her.
I don't care if we start talking about creepy things. This is better than going on for five more pages about mental cases.
Whats creepy about wanting to tear the arse off some dumb cunt with some pure animalistic sex?
you've never even kissed a girl that wasn't in your family tree.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198738

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Talk about creepy things? Ok. Who here has had experience with ghosts? Tell your tales.
Something, something, certain radio show.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #198884

[youtube]sDEdlLib4V4[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #198899

No, you have to be born in the United States if you want to play the greatest game on Earth.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198919

Soon Europe will be fractured.
Then Russia will expand and eventually revert back into the Soviet Union.
With Trump in charge, the United States will become the same ultra-patriotic mess that they were in the 50s, complete with Red Scare.

Then, about 60 years from now, China will invade Alaska.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #198920

As long as Europe suffers, I'm okay with anything, really.
Bring back papercult.

Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #198921

An0n3 wrote:No, you have to be born in the United States if you want to play the greatest game on Earth.
He could be a governor right?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198922

InsaneHyena wrote:As long as Europe suffers, I'm okay with anything, really.
Well, you're gonna get nuked harder than us :^)

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #198932

An0n3 wrote:No, you have to be born in the United States if you want to play the greatest game on Earth.
Foreigner here, is it possible for the government in charge to push a change to make naturalized citizens eligible for the presidency? Eg. could Trump push this change so Melania can run in 2024 (and Ivanka in 2032 but she's already natural-born)
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #198936

DemonFiren wrote:
Well, you're gonna get your head chopped off by mudslimes earlier, so I'm okay with this.

In the other news, Trump is leading in the polls. Oy vey!
Bring back papercult.

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198938

InsaneHyena wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
Well, you're gonna get your head chopped off by mudslimes earlier, so I'm okay with this.

Means Europe will be the future of humanity, which really is common sense.
So I guess we're both okay with this.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #198940

Yes. It's a constitution thing, so of he had enough political momentum he could push for it. However, given his platform and power base, I really doubt he'd try that.
I think republicans tried that once during Bush nr. 2 or Clinton nr. 1 period, to allow Schwarzenegger to run. Maybe. I am not sure on the details.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #198941

DemonFiren wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:

You mean: "Will be future of humanity AGAIN"
I play:
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #198943

DemonFiren wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:

You mean: "Will be future of humanity AGAIN"
Grazyn wrote:
Foreigner here, is it possible for the government in charge to push a change to make naturalized citizens eligible for the presidency? Eg. could Trump push this change so Melania can run in 2024 (and Ivanka in 2032 but she's already natural-born)
Yes. It's a constitution thing, so of he had enough political momentum he could push for it. However, given his platform and power base, I really doubt he'd try that.
I think republicans tried that once during Bush nr. 2 or Clinton nr. 1 period, to allow Schwarzenegger to run. Maybe. I am not sure on the details.

EDIT: Fucking cellphone editing, could someone delete two above posts?
I play:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198946

Holy triple post Batman.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198948

Batman is shitty, he's the worst superhero.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #198957

>Batman
>Not Mary Sue-perman
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #198960

Incomptinence wrote:
It worked for Arnie because he was married to a Kennedy and was a Hollywood superstar.

So yes a foreigner could get elected to our government at the state-level if they're married into what is essentially American-royalty AND are already super famous and loved by everyone for their AAA film career.

Good luck.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198968

Anonmare wrote:>Batman
>Not Mary Sue-perman
he doesn't even have superpowers
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #198970

An0n3 wrote:
Incomptinence wrote:
It worked for Arnie because he was married to a Kennedy and was a Hollywood superstar.

So yes a foreigner could get elected to our government at the state-level if they're married into what is essentially American-royalty AND are already super famous and loved by everyone for their AAA film career.

Good luck.
After 8 years of firstladyship I am positive Melania will be a beloved figure in the country, much more than Arnie ever was (woman, beautiful, married into actual american royalty, appeal to everyone and not just moviegoers and fitness junkies), enough to be pitched to a presidential candidacy
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198995

I'm not reading that wall of text but whatever your opinion is, shut up you're dumb and I'm right.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #199021

Superman a shit. Much of batman's appeal is that he can swing with the big boys even without any super powers but at times it gets a little ridiculous. Marvel is better anyways lel
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
XSI

Post by XSI » #199045

It's also repressed childhood trauma
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #199066

Bring back papercult.

Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #199103

I doubt that it is the real Trump and not just a PR person sitting behind a monitor but, eh, who knows.
I play:
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #199128

>people complain that Trump didn't answer many questions
>go check Obama AMA
>Obama answered 10 questions
>Trump answered 12

6D trivial pursuit as usual
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #199287

> digg admins hid Donald Trump's AMA from /r/all
> They later artificially reduced the amount of upvotes from around 13 thousand to just one thousand and a half

The jews are afraid
Bring back papercult.

Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #199377

Like we didn't know digg was a shit hole already
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #199378

4chan is and always will be the most honest website on the internet

They'll tell you to fucking kill yourself from the bottom of their hearts.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #199380

isn't 8chan the true chan now?