Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by TheColdTurtle » #223941

No, what about it?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #223949

Long story short, south Koreas president has been allowing a cult leader who claims she can speak to her dead mom have millions of dollars as well as state secrets.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223956

Sorta like Hillary huh

:honkman:
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #223958

Grazyn wrote: This is just one of the other blatant lies from the Leave campaign "We need to leave the EU so they can no longer impose their fees and economic regulations on us!". Well good job, now you still get (actually, want) those regulations imposed on you, but you also lost any voice you had in it.
What have you been smoking? There wasn't a single lie in there. I did not at any point say that they can't do any of that. In fact, it's right there that I said the EU politicians will do exactly that (Follow our rules anyway or you get blocked!). Only that if they do, they lose what little legitimacy they have left and will have officially failed the EU's intended purpose.

But then the whole point, as we know: The EU does not give a shit about doing what it does and whether or not it is legitimate or intended to be able to do that. It does what it can to get more power. And that is the whole problem people have with it. They can with the current system mess up this shit and put pressure there where they should in theory not be able to.
Anti-EU campaigns don't need to lie, they just needs to point out the bad shit the EU does. And they have a LOT of ammo for that.

But of course, that doesn't mean they don't lie anyway. A lot of bullshit gets flung around by people who don't know what they're talking about.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #223962

If you want to be convinced leave was the right choice just look at any of the dozens of protest videos where people go and ask the people protesting the leave result why they're protesting and watch as they completely fail to produce a decent answer. The best they usually have is that getting a passport to go traveling is too hard.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #223964

ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #223974

Do they have bob burger in Germany? Who is your favorite character? I like Tina and bob burger and teddy
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #223985

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Do they have bob burger in Germany? Who is your favorite character? I like Tina and bob burger and teddy
His last name isn't burger
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #224022

CosmicScientist wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Long story short, south Koreas president has been allowing a cult leader who claims she can speak to her dead mom have millions of dollars as well as state secrets.
This sounds way more fun than all the other news.
https://www.rt.com/news/365467-korea-pr ... ion-rally/
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/05/asia/ ... -protests/
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... l-43321282
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... l-my-fault

Enjoy

President has been raised by said cult leader and groomed to become a puppet president. Only she wasn't aware of this, as good grooming makes it so, and considered the cult to just be really good friends she could trust with state secrets and high positions. Then at some point a 'wackjob conspiracy theorist' outs her and she apologises and confirms this happened.

Multiple people have been jailed over trying to bring that message out as well, before it was confirmed as being real.
It's literally a case where someone went "The government is controlled by the illuminati!" and government went "Yeah, we are. Sorry about that."
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #224023

XSI wrote:
Grazyn wrote: This is just one of the other blatant lies from the Leave campaign "We need to leave the EU so they can no longer impose their fees and economic regulations on us!". Well good job, now you still get (actually, want) those regulations imposed on you, but you also lost any voice you had in it.
What have you been smoking? There wasn't a single lie in there. I did not at any point say that they can't do any of that. In fact, it's right there that I said the EU politicians will do exactly that (Follow our rules anyway or you get blocked!). Only that if they do, they lose what little legitimacy they have left and will have officially failed the EU's intended purpose.

But then the whole point, as we know: The EU does not give a shit about doing what it does and whether or not it is legitimate or intended to be able to do that. It does what it can to get more power. And that is the whole problem people have with it. They can with the current system mess up this shit and put pressure there where they should in theory not be able to.
Anti-EU campaigns don't need to lie, they just needs to point out the bad shit the EU does. And they have a LOT of ammo for that.

But of course, that doesn't mean they don't lie anyway. A lot of bullshit gets flung around by people who don't know what they're talking about.
The EU is and always has been a gentlemen's club for Germany, France and the UK, I'm not denying that. But it's not Brexit itself that makes it lose legitimacy, it's letting the UK out but still able to influence the EU that seriously compromises any semblance of respect it sill holds. The EU has other 27 members (and yes, expanding the union was a horrible mistake) and the current purpose of the union is to keep those countries in line so they can keep feeding the big guys. You simply can't show any leniency to Britain or it all comes crumbling down. That's what the intended purpose is right now, and they will go to any length to show Britain that you can't slam the door and still expect to dictate your rules.
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #224131

The EU doesn't lose legitimacy by locking the UK out if it doesn't play by its rules. Quite the opposite. The idea that being forced to obey local market regulations is tyrannical is insane. Canada does not get to ignore the FDA if it wants to export food that violates our standards, and can't claim to benefit from any sort of protection given to interstate trade because it isn't a state. By leaving the EU the UK is in every sense recognizing it will have no special relationship with the EU unless it can negotiate a future one. That isn't unfair, that is just how international trade works: A new agreement needs to be reached and the UK doesn't get any special right to more than any other country that the EU does not have a deal with already.

Also, fuck no America isn't a homogeneous culture. But diversity doesn't always breed conflict because the idea of being an American is more important to us than the idea of Pan-European-ism is important to the UK. It is part of why we traditionally are very good at integrating immigrants, the idea of "Americanism" makes it so that the cultural identity of being a second generation immigrant is generally only embraced as a primary identity in the context of being part of the out-group, or in relation to our pride in our multiculturalism, rather than any sort of separatist ideal. From what I understand most countries that fully participate in Schengen consider such participation culturally important which is why there isn't likely going to be a Frexit and why there is a disconnect, a rather huge one in fact, between French support for the EU and actual French desire to leave.

Also South Korea is so Shadowrun right now it hurts. All we need now is an attempted blood ritual to merge the President with a powerful free spirit.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #224157

dezzmont wrote: It is part of why we traditionally are very good at integrating immigrants
Except for retired farming equipment
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #224173

Is that a black people joke
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #224187

Yes
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #224188

FBI is bought by the Clinton foundation.

Day of the rope soon
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224198

If only someone could have forseen this
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #224211

dezzmont wrote:The EU doesn't lose legitimacy by locking the UK out if it doesn't play by its rules. Quite the opposite. The idea that being forced to obey local market regulations is tyrannical is insane. Canada does not get to ignore the FDA if it wants to export food that violates our standards, and can't claim to benefit from any sort of protection given to interstate trade because it isn't a state. By leaving the EU the UK is in every sense recognizing it will have no special relationship with the EU unless it can negotiate a future one. That isn't unfair, that is just how international trade works: A new agreement needs to be reached and the UK doesn't get any special right to more than any other country that the EU does not have a deal with already.

Also, fuck no America isn't a homogeneous culture. But diversity doesn't always breed conflict because the idea of being an American is more important to us than the idea of Pan-European-ism is important to the UK. It is part of why we traditionally are very good at integrating immigrants, the idea of "Americanism" makes it so that the cultural identity of being a second generation immigrant is generally only embraced as a primary identity in the context of being part of the out-group, or in relation to our pride in our multiculturalism, rather than any sort of separatist ideal. From what I understand most countries that fully participate in Schengen consider such participation culturally important which is why there isn't likely going to be a Frexit and why there is a disconnect, a rather huge one in fact, between French support for the EU and actual French desire to leave.

Also South Korea is so Shadowrun right now it hurts. All we need now is an attempted blood ritual to merge the President with a powerful free spirit.
Normally? Yes. Normally that would be the case. But the EU, or at least one part (Read: The one popular part that all its supporters point to when asked what the EU has ever done for the common people) that it claims to have spawned from has been founded specifically to keep a common market between Germany, France and Britain. If excluding the Brits, it would be like an asian organisation designed to make sure China, Taiwan and Japan don't start any trade wars by giving them all a shared internal market deciding that Japan can't access the same markets as China. It's pretty much exactly what they're supposed to prevent. Shit, if we take that situation on an international scale, that's pretty much exactly why Japan did Pearl harbor and eventually got nuked.

The EU is not a nation like that, with an internal market they need to protect. The EU is a fucked up conglomerate of several organizations clumsily merged into a power seeking blob. It's okay if they want out on the promises those organizations made and their goals, but then they can't justify their own existence with the legacy of these either.
And that is the only thing they still have that gives them some slight sliver of legitimacy, because they sure don't do anything of value aside from the common market.

I don't know, it's almost like nobody knows about the EU. I'm not talking about 'fair' or 'tyranny' or any of that crap. I'm talking about the shit that the EU came from in the first place, though as expected it is a complex history and full of intentionally complex treaties. I'm not on a professional level of expert for this, but I have studied the thing for years in school and could have gone on to become an expert for it with a few years more study.

Also, for the record, France hates the EU too. More just a 'this sucks. We should reform it' way than in a 'Leave now!' way.
Though last I checked French support for a Frexit was at 40%-44%. Not enough to really do anything, but it is pretty close and only really would take a few campaigning groups really pushing for it to get it on the agenda for their political system. It has the support for being talked about at least.
Seriously, polls have shown that the only countries in Europe that consistently like and approve of the EU are Germany and Sweden.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #224369

THE END COMES.
DON'T CALL IT A GRAVE THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #224382

reminder that Farage didn't enter politics until after the maastricht treaty was signed without public consultation and the reason for doing so was that the incoming EU was materially different from the EEC and common market that everyone agreed to in the 70s.
Shit like the Lisbon treaty, where Ireland held a referendum on the terms of membership being changed, said "no", and were immediately told "wrong answer, vote again" while the UK didn't get a referendum only added to the fire.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #224401

What about the space spoiders in space australia? Don't forget the space dingos
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224654

DONALD TRUMP

HILLARY CLINTON

SLAM CAGE 2016, WHO WILL WIN? FIND OUT TONIGHT! CAST YOUR VOTE NOW ON WHO YOU THINK WILL TAKE HOME THE WWE SUPER SLAM CHAMPIONSHIP BELTTTTTTT
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #224748

ShadowDimentio wrote:DONALD TRUMP

HILLARY CLINTON

SLAM CAGE 2016, WHO WILL WIN? FIND OUT TONIGHT! CAST YOUR VOTE NOW ON WHO YOU THINK WILL TAKE HOME THE WWE SUPER SLAM CHAMPIONSHIP BELTTTTTTT
trump was literally a wwe villain he would take hillary any day
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224750

JUST LIKE THIS ELECTIOOOONNNNN
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #224769

aww shit gois its erection time
I have 10$ riding on Hitlery winning
*thumbs up*

fuck Hillary
Honestly
I wanna kill myself
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
XSI

Post by XSI » #224770

You should have seen this coming a mile away

I mean seriously
Nobody likes Hillary
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224771

Trump is trucking along hardcore

I was doubting his Unstumpable Highness for a bit there, I hope I'm not executed for my thought crime
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #224773

I never doubted tbh.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #224782

Can you say "President Trump"?
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #224784

[youtube]OwDiPrFCM0M[/youtube]

Just empty quote this for the next four years.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #224787

trump's got a close lead...
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224793

[youtube]gQ5gtInauiI[/youtube]

DONALD RIGHT NOW
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #224794

And here I am in a hospital room with my delirious mother who happens to be a trump supporter. Her health is delicate enough that him losing could gravely hinder her chances for survival.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #224795

Well looks like your mother mayI've another day
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224797

But when he wins her health will catapult in the opposite direction so hard that she ascends to a god
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #224798

It feels wrong.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #224800

I'm so proud of my fellow American's. God bless you all, and god bless the USA.

We are going to make
America
Great
Again
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
D&B

Post by D&B » #224802

HES SO CLOSE

LITERALLY THROBBING RIGHT NOW
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224803

If he takes PA Shillary is officially stumped
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #224804

Holy shit leddit is pissed. Fucking amazing
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #224805

hillary's fuckin dead
Spoiler:
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #224806

So are my sides wew
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #224819

Grazyn wrote:I am convinced Trump is going for the Brexit gambit: make a Hillary victory seem obvious, turnout for her goes down because everyone is certain she will win, and some may even vote Trump for the lulz thinking their vote won't matter. I can already see those post-Trump-victory interviews to random people "Yes I voted for Trump, but I didn't expect him to actually win. It's your fault, media!"
Let's see if I was right. Anyone got some turnout data?
letshavecake
Byond Username: Letshavecake

Post by letshavecake » #224820

It was pretty close in several key states for a while, but Trump's lead has widened in all of them
The big one is pennsylvania, which he can still win without, but he has about a full percentage point lead there with little chance for it to swing the other way
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #224826

I have to confess I am giggling maniacally.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #224833

Victory is essentially official now

Unless literally every single still uncounted vote is Hillary, he won
D&B

Post by D&B » #224834

WE'RE GONNA BUILD THAT WALL LADS.

MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR IT
Spoiler:
fuck you
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #224838

B U I L D
U
I
L
D
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #224839

It's official

Memes win

Wall when?
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #224842

"CNN and NBC report that Hillary Clinton has called Donald Trump to concede the presidency."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election ... 6-37899679

[youtube]PHQLQ1Rc_Js[/youtube]
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #224843

A moment of silence for our fallen brother in guac, jeb bush. RIP o7
Spoiler: