2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by XSI » #241264

Bottom post of the previous page:

Trump does not actually have any official power yet

But he did bring back some jobs through negotiations already, though that was mostly just making it so that those jobs didn't end up leaving in the first place. Clearly he can already do things even without everything being official

Stock markets will always go up and down, that's just how they work. It is impossible for them to go up all the time, and policy on them is more just about hoping that you've left office by the time the whole thing collapses again.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #241268

I think Yeezy might perform for Trump.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #241269

Yeah and I thought that the markets have been doing pretty well not just for the US but worldwide after Trump got voted for. The two are probably disconnected, but I think if anyone can run the US well it's Trump.

Ruskie-American coalition coming soon to a planet near you...
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #241303

MrAlphonzo wrote:Speaking of stock market, why does seemingly nobody give a shit that Trump deregulated the market hardcore and created another bubble before he began his presidency?
iirc a stock market dip happens with literally every election and then stabilizes
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #241307

I know you're all smarter than this.
Stock market is going up, rapidly.
That is a bubble forming.
A bubble just like the one that came before the 2008 recession.
After George W Bush won.
Who also won due to poorly timed protest voting.
A bubble is forming because Trump said he'd drop taxes to 15% (Which is ludicrous)
Dropping taxes is deregulation of the market.
You have to be retarded if you think people won't take advantage of that.
Thats like bolting open the Vault as cap and acting surprised when people steal from it.

You DO know that the president can affect the economy drastically.
Again, FDR, and his cousin, Teddy.

If dropping taxes wasn't a big deal, Republicans wouldn't be begging for it constantly.

WHEN THAT BUBBLE POPS
AND WHEN YOU FEEL THE FULL AFFECT OF BREXIT
ITS ANOTHER GREAT DEPRESSION.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
XSI

Post by XSI » #241312

Dropping taxes is not deregulation, it is just an incentive to do more under the same rules, since the profit margin goes up. Though that is semantics

As far as the theory goes, this just grows the economy more and satisfies more demand. But in practice, it's going to grow and then run out of demand to satisfy, leaving it to either burst as a bubble, or shrink slowly. After which there will be a lot of complaints about how the economy isn't expanding and everything is bad.

The analogy with the bolted open vault is also wrong, as no stealing takes place as a result of dropping taxes. That already happens through the giant hole in the back of the vault that represents a shitton of tax loopholes that nobody ever seems to fix.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #241320

FDR put a bunch of Americans into a concentration camp, and his VP killed thousands of civilians to impress Stalin.

But its par for course for the Democrats, considering all the other times the party has enacted a policy of racial extermination and oppression and entering our country into massive costly wars, both on our own soil and abroad.
D&B

Post by D&B » #241458

5 dead confirmed in latest airport shooting.

We haven't even broken the week yet fucks sake.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #241475

Which airport
D&B

Post by D&B » #241532

Oh shit the shooters family lives in my town.

So many choppers it's crazy
Spoiler:
fuck you
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #241539

I went to that airport many times, nice place. What was the motivation? Was he just some coked up guy or whar?
D&B

Post by D&B » #241541

PTSD apparently.

Dude kept hearing voices and stuff. Claimed he was being forced by CIA to infiltrate ISIS.

Knowing the vet centers in NJ he's probably saying the truth
Spoiler:
fuck you
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #241659

>Asking director if I can wear my vest

So that's what the commotion was about, I thought some other lucky duck escaped the court house again.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #242141

The President of Mexico makes some bold tweets telling Trump "I'm not gonna pay for that fucken wall" and suddenly Trump is running and crying to congress asking for them to take care of the bill. Hilariously pathetic.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
XSI

Post by XSI » #242145

Or, you know. Bills to implement his original payment plan of tariffs on Mexico to pay for that wall
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #242146

MrAlphonzo wrote:The President of Mexico makes some bold tweets telling Trump "I'm not gonna pay for that fucken wall" and suddenly Trump is running and crying to congress asking for them to take care of the bill. Hilariously pathetic.
Bold and Tweets are mutually exclusive.

Also what did you expect would happen for The Wall(TM), that el presidente of Mexico would personally write a check to Trump paying for it? Of course it was gonna be paid through tariffs.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #242156

If that was the plan all along, then why didn't Trump say so during his campaign, and didn't wait til the last minute to tell taxpayers that they'd foot the bill?

:^)
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #242157

>democrats and libs still reaching for anything to stay afloat after senate confirms the vote
>that cucking when someone tried to object and got told, 'it is over'

>taxpayers footing the cost

you mean NON-CITIZEN """"""taxpayers""""""""""""""""""""""""

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Mexico get given a choice, either pay for the wall or your millions of illegals sending money back to Mexico, an increase in visa fees, and businesses taking money from America pay for it.

I want to quote the last part of that pdf because it's objectively true and leaves no room for argument.
We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #242158

>high ground
Spoiler:
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #242159

Leaves no room for argument.

Call me when Mexico provides safety and welfare to her own citizens who need it.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #242176

In this age of political cartoons turned reality I'm just waiting for the Liberal Crime Squad to form and put this mad world back where it belongs.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #242250

DemonFiren wrote:In this age of political cartoons turned reality I'm just waiting for the Liberal Crime Squad to form and put this mad world back where it belongs.
BLM is already there
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #242265

imblyings wrote:>democrats and libs still reaching for anything to stay afloat after senate confirms the vote
>that cucking when someone tried to object and got told, 'it is over'

>taxpayers footing the cost

you mean NON-CITIZEN """"""taxpayers""""""""""""""""""""""""

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Mexico get given a choice, either pay for the wall or your millions of illegals sending money back to Mexico, an increase in visa fees, and businesses taking money from America pay for it.

I want to quote the last part of that pdf because it's objectively true and leaves no room for argument.
We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again

I think you missed the point.
Taxpayers are going to front the cost.
As in we pay for it.
Then after an unknown period of time, we will get that money back from Mexico.
We might end up making less money from immigration, because raising immigration prices encourages people to find other methods to get into the country, if they can't afford it.

And I'm really not sure that forcing a country to pay for something they don't want is exactly a "Moral high ground"
Your lord and savior Edward Snowden is a hero for breaking the law and whistleblowing something completely and utterly obvious, but god forbid someone sneaks their family into the country so they don't get shot by the cartel.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #242289

If these Mexican motherfuckers are supposedly fleeing drugs, violence and poverty why they fucking carrying it with them into our country? Go shill for hill on Gallows Hill and hang yourself until u r Kill
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #242293

>And I'm really not sure that forcing a country to pay for something they don't want is exactly a "Moral high ground"

>be mexico
>be completely aware of your citizens illegally working and sending back money
>do nothing about it because your government is incompetent and has no money to spend on welfare anyway
>screech autisticly when the foreign country your criminal citizens are leeching from says it's time to stop
>have cartels running loose
>do your best to disarm law-abiding people while criminals don't care and do their best to outdo ISIS with gore vids
>screech autisticly when the foreign country your cartels are ruining says it's time to stop
>cause millions of dollars in damages and loss of life to said foreign country because of your incompetence and foreign country quite rightfully says to fuck off cunt you're paying me back for all the shit you've done
>screech autisticly in response
>notice dumb libshits and democrats screeching autisticly in unison with you across the world
>screech autisticly together

one day people like yourself will realize what it takes to make not only america great again but also mexico great again. It is a shame that you have to autisticly screech but it's not even your fault, years and years of programming by mainstream and social media does that to a person. The sheer denial and mental gymnastics performed by some of you lot will take several years to get rid of but I have hope that it will be. You're already halfway there, I'm sure you have good intentions buried deep in all that virtue signalling, you just need to come around to the right way of carrying them out.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #242335

After months of denial about Russian hacking, Trump finally gets briefed and comes out to say "Yes, they did try to influence the election." Now, we've gone from "WHERES MUH PROOF" to a deep conspiracy about Trump, Obama, the entirety of US intelligence lying about Putin interfering with the election because [????????], OR Russia interfering with the election is somehow not a bad thing. Denial is a hell of a drug.

On top of this, I've been hypnotized by mainstream media.

THATS IT.
THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW.
THAT WAS THE LAST BRAIN CELL I'M WILLING TO LOSE.
I'M DONE.
I'M TAGGING OUT OF /POL/.
I'M GONNA LET THE DOOR HIT ME ON MY WAY OUT.
FUCK IT.

SEE YOU ALL WHEN THE GREAT DEPRESSION STARTS AGAIN.
WHICH, BY THE WAY, IS GOING TO BE CAUSED BY TRUMP AND BREXIT.
TRY TO PIN THAT SHIT ON OBAMA ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN WHOSE FAULT IT REALLY IS.
Last edited by MrAlphonzo on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #242336

MrAlphonzo wrote:After months of denial about Russian hacking, Trump finally gets briefed and comes out to say "Yes, they did try to influence the election." Now, we've gone from "WHERES MUH PROOF" to a deep conspiracy about Trump, Obama, the entirety of US intelligence lying about Putin interfering with the election because [????????], OR Russia interfering with the election is somehow not a bad thing.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #242348

imblyings wrote:Stuff on Mexico
I'm Dutch, here's my stance on the wall:
If the dyke to a sewage drain broke, it's leaking all its sewage into your backyard and it is endangering the people living there. Do you:
A. Fix it up and build a bigger dyke
Or
B. Let it happen
This is not hard, this is exactly what I'd expect from a president when this situation is happening.
MrAlphonzo wrote: I'M DONE.
FUCK IT.
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #242403

Stay gone, chump.

When Obama's jenga stack of an economy falls and you attempt to "flee poverty and oppression" by running the Canadian border, I hope your violent autistic spasms will be considered threatening by the country that actually enforces immigration laws and you get shot by a mooserider.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #242414

I've heard that the Canadians are total assholes at the border. The visa application for an American trying to get in Canada is absolutely arduous, everyone else can just walk right in though. FILTHY LEAFERS, NUKE CANADA NOW
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #242418

I'm just gonna repeat "you're all memeing, right, you can't seriously be this retarded" until I receive confirmation that this is the case.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #242516

MrAlphonzo wrote:After months of denial about Russian hacking, Trump finally gets briefed and comes out to say "Yes, they did try to influence the election." Now, we've gone from "WHERES MUH PROOF" to a deep conspiracy about Trump, Obama, the entirety of US intelligence lying about Putin interfering with the election because [????????], OR Russia interfering with the election is somehow not a bad thing. Denial is a hell of a drug.

On top of this, I've been hypnotized by mainstream media.

THATS IT.
THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW.
THAT WAS THE LAST BRAIN CELL I'M WILLING TO LOSE.
I'M DONE.
FUCK IT.

SEE YOU ALL WHEN THE GREAT DEPRESSION STARTS AGAIN.
WHICH, BY THE WAY, IS GOING TO BE CAUSED BY TRUMP AND BREXIT.
TRY TO PIN THAT SHIT ON OBAMA ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN WHOSE FAULT IT REALLY IS.
It's not like Trump voters didn't believe Russians were behind the hacks and election interference thing, they simply didn't care. Like they didn't care about most "bombshells" dropped by the MSM that were supposed to somehow sway voters away from him. That's a key point that most dems seem to miss but that from an outside view is perfectly obvious. So they kept going with stuff like "See Trump actually said this thing, he actually did this other thing, he actually did commit this crime" and so on, completely oblivious to the fact that NOBODY FUCKING CARED (not to mention those who were swayed back to him BECAUSE he said and did those things)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #242518

>drug sellers in mexico provide legitimate service to american citizens for their own enjoyment
>used to do this peacefully
>nixon declares war on drugs
>cartels get violent to compete on squeezed market

>2017
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #242519

Also I have to say I'm looking forward to american tears when their blue collar jobs get replaced by robots.

Finally a reason to kill all the dumb people off
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #242527

oranges you need to step up your game you're hardly sport compared to alphonzo
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #242529

oranges wrote:Also I have to say I'm looking forward to american tears when their blue collar jobs get replaced by robots.
tfw neet
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #242532

imblyings wrote:oranges you need to step up your game you're hardly sport compared to alphonzo
>2017
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #242535

oranges wrote:
imblyings wrote:oranges you need to step up your game you're hardly sport compared to alphonzo
>2017
(You)
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #242539

Oranges is right because I agree with his political views.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #242568

John orangever wrote:Come on, its 2017!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #242865

BUZZ FEED OFF THE DEEP END, /pol/ CLAIMING THEY DID IT.

WHAT'S NEXT, WHO WON? YOU DECIDE
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #242868

NOTORIOUS HACKER 4CHAN STRIKES AGAIN!

THIS JUST IN, 4CHAN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY OUR SOURCES TO BE BOTH A RUSSIAN AND A TRUMP SUPPORTER. WILL THE PRESIDENT-ELECT AND RUSSIANS STOP AT NOTHING TO SLANDER OUR HONEST JOURNALISM?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #242873

What happen?
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #242879

buzzfeed ran a story about HOLY SHIT BREAKING NEWS TRUMP HIRED OUT A HOTEL ROOM THAT OBAMA HAD SLEPT IN AND HIRED PROSTITUTES TO PISS ON THE BED TO TAKE A SWIPE AT OBAMA in 100% seriousness and now some 4chan posts have surfaced from months ago along the lines of "lol i wonder if we can convince that dipshit at buzzfeed that trump has a piss fetish"

I might be missing someing but that's the general gist of the (admittedly conflicting) stories I've heard so far
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #242881

>an unverified vague 4chan shitpost vs an unverified buzzfeed published screencap with highlighter on it
>people just believe whichever they think is funnier

Dilbert man was right, objective reality just flat out doesnt matter to anyone
XSI

Post by XSI » #242882

And it never did

That said, even if he had a piss fetish...So what?
Does that actually matter for being a president?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #242884

I sincerely doubt that it actually happened, but even if it did, so what? Trump is president, piss fetish or no.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #242886

Him having a fetish isn't the problem (even if people will make lots of jokes about it), but if he was being blackmailed about said fetish (or being blackmailed about anything for that matter) it'd be worrying.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #242889

I sincerely doubt that Trump, or any president, would buckle to such shabby blackmail. You'd have to be trancendently retarded to try and blackmail the most powerful person on earth with "Well, he's into watersports!", especially when, with a wave of the hand, you'd have the FBI beating on your door within a day.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #242895

That's the thing, mostly.

If you want to blackmail someone, it's going to have to be with something that actually hurts them if it gets released. So generally criminal acts or other similarly charged things work
A piss fetish? Not really a big deal. A movie theatre screening hentai full of prostitutes? Not that strange for a rich guy, just decadent as fuck.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #242912

I thought buzz feed died last year?