Thanks, I needed some cheering up.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #265555

You do know by veeeery old laws, a reformed HRE does actually tie fundamentally into the fabric of the USA in ownership because the current british monarchy is Saxe-Gotha german (Saxony was a elector), and also Hannoverian (north west germany) in the time of King George (despite not being directly in the HRE)

Some document in 1776 or something after Charles the Fifth of Spain & current emperor of the HRE claimed some land in the America's historically so there is a legal challenge there. Because Muh conquistadors

Spoiler:
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #265566

sk president being impeached
Wait, what? Just now?
Bring back papercult.

Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #265574

nah like a while ago. she was actually the puppet of a secret society of occultists since she was born.

yep, that happened
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #265578

Yes, I know that. I just thought she was impeached a while ago.
Bring back papercult.

Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #265586

there was a supreme court thing to go through i guess.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #265643

They officially impeached her a while ago
She said "No, thats alright, I'll stay"
Then the court just recently said "No, you're out"
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #265671

So, what's up with everyone instantly forgetting about CIA leaks? Did Trump say anything on that matter?
Bring back papercult.

TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #265682

Because it is shit that we already knew. Of course they could spy on you through your phone. Of course they will spy on you through a smart tv.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #265692

I think most of the infosec community been going "no duh, we saw this shit coming when smart TVs first started becoming a thing".

There have been class-action lawsuits about TV manufacturers selling the data their sets gather to advertisers. And that's private companies doing it, the CIA doing the same is pretty much not a surprise to anyone.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #266441

Reviving this now,

> Shia Labouf has been rendered insane, he is defending a empty flagpole with a baseball bat and a hood somewhere on a private property (not his) in Tenesee, /Pol/ monitoring him with drones feed of information stopped after the field where the flagpole is located caught fire and a bomb threat was called.
Protests in the Netherlands after a foriegn offical (sorry for digg links but you get the idea) from Turkey was denied to rally there for Turkish president Edrogan (why are you rallying in other contries?) leading to outbreaks of riots across the country

> Germany refuses (thanks for nothing) to get involved for fear of 'escalating the instability' of Germany - Sweden is screwed as a prior investigation as shown that the Muslim Brotherhood a organisation is creating a influencial negative counter culture within the country and goverment structure, and Germany is also completely screwed to the point parents dont let their children out in the day or night (i can't remember where is saw that snippet of MSM but i didn't get very far)

> Geert Wilders has a gloriously steel set of balls, damn i can't help admire him for it.

> Turkish protesters have commited what is said historically (wars were actually started over this cause) a act of war against the Netherlands by taking down the Netherlands flag from its embassy in Turkey - "Muslim protesters have taken down the flag of the Netherlands from their Istanbul consulate, replaced with a Turkish flag..."

I admit i am pretty swept up, with /r the donald but i do admire some of the conciseness of their articles for providing evidence and how they think (obviously there are plenty of sour eggs)

Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #266442

>linking to /r/the_donald
you should have stayed on digg

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #266448

FantasticFwoosh wrote: (why are you rallying in other contries?)
Because in their 'wisdom', the absolute idiots in government allowed the turkish immigrants to get a dual citizenship, which they almost all did.
These people are still allowed to vote in the turkish election because they are still turk citizens first and Dutch citizens second.

I believe Germany has a similar thing, which is why they do not want to get involved- Most of the 'immigrants' aren't going to western nations for anything other than the welfare, and that's why they keep their old citizenship and they will keep voting in their own elections, completely and totally refusing any sort of integration.
This to the point that foreign-living citizens are such a large effect on the voting base of those countries that they campaign in abroad and encourage resistance to integration in other countries as well, so that they maintain that voter base and these people continue to support them.

Also Wilders is an idiot, but he's one of the only people who isn't insane on immigration and that alone gets him votes. Almost every single other policy he supports is retarded, but when it comes to anti-EU and immigration the people just don't have other choices.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #266454

How many of those protesters are economic migrants I wonder. Tit-for tat, foriegn political rallies are banned in Turkey prior this development but expect to put their feet up just because they have common NATO membership (which is all very sticky) which has been previously mentioned to be poorly managed and disfavourable hence it had a lot of resistance when it was suggested.

> Its actually a evil act to flee from war in islamic religious texts so obviously view religiously minded refugees that aren't secular (or are just lying because thats allowed too) with scrutiny as a bit of fair warning to their beliefs. Then again Islam is a old religion, so this would be more appropriate to the middle ages fortress mentality, but they still carry it out word for word in the present day.

Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #266457

They don't see it as 'fleeing war', they see it as an excuse for 'peaceful demographic conquest of the infidel nation'
Which is why they've recently made a muslim political party here and that party is set to get pretty much the entire immigrant vote.

And this again, is why people want establish politicians removed from office and replaced, because those politicians allowed it and tried to sell it as something good.
Meanwhile, cities are practically turning into enclaves for different countries, and there does not seem to be a way to fix this within reason
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #266462

Actively leaving instead of fighting your ground is what it dictates is the morally wrong course of action, though you can say these are not very good followers of that faith in the first place for that reason, and there is a remarkable amount of purported sympathy for these people despite what they do.

To quote Canadian PM Justin Trundeau - "If you kill ISIS, they win" (what a arty farty comment is that, the ideology is harder to purge point taken but they are currently set on a collision course to both assimilate, murder and erase culture & history in the west we have nothing we can't afford in stopping IS and general radical islam)

They clearly have no respect for anything the rest of the world holds dear let alone their own history with rampant looting of key historical sites in the middle east and would go nuts desecrating key historical sites here for personal gain or to fund their own sick agenda. (< - this is talking specifically about IS group rather than general practioners of islam just to clarify)

News just in via /r The donald shitpost, protesters are trying to incite violence by stabbing oranges which are the national symbol of Holland if its not obvious enough

Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #266480

>stabbing oranges
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #266486

Day of the juicer is NOW
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #266499

Grazyn wrote:>stabbing oranges
Well he is a bit of a cunt.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #266675

Do you think Geert will win after this?
Bring back papercult.

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #266680

Unless someone has the balls to step in as the "hey okay obviously immigration is a hot-button issue but let's not be crazy about those other policies" party he's only going to gain more and more support.

When the overton window in mainstream politics shifts too far away from what the public actually want, they will turn to whoever's willing to back them up, no matter how out-there the rest of their policies are. They might even go further than they actually want , just to not get dragged the way the politicians want to pull them.

See: the people who didn't actually want brexit, but voted for it anyway because they didn't want to be dragged even deeper into political union than the UK already was. Plenty of people were perfectly happy with the EEC pre-maastricht, but after successive governments signed treaty after treaty, calling anyone who disagreed a swivel-eyed little-englander racist, and "just staying on the arrangement we actually agreed to in the 1975 referendum" wasn't an offer that was ever placed on the table, a lot of people just voted for "fuck it, the deal's off then".
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #266714

I dream of a world without brown people
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #266788

Who gives a shit about no chin Wilders, how about Le Penn - think the front national have a good chance of winning, or are the French stupid enough to vote for a mainstream party despite suffering more rapefugee violence than a middle eastern country?
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #266794

France is shaky at the moment, le-pen is being investigated for supposed tax fraud, so geert is a lot more concrete in the eyes of many, though there is definitely *hopeful* support she can magically pull it off. Cognitive dissonance might be too great in leftie France.
Screemonster wrote:See: the people who didn't actually want brexit, but voted for it anyway because they didn't want to be dragged even deeper into political union than the UK already was. Plenty of people were perfectly happy with the EEC pre-maastricht, but after successive governments signed treaty after treaty, calling anyone who disagreed a swivel-eyed little-englander racist, and "just staying on the arrangement we actually agreed to in the 1975 referendum" wasn't an offer that was ever placed on the table, a lot of people just voted for "fuck it, the deal's off then".
Everywhere outside of London did, the dark place the southerners refer to as Mordor where the lower-middle class lives that actually keep this country's blood flowing like capilliaries even though its REALLY OVERPOPULATED WITH FORIEGN MIGRANTS. If you live outside of London, you'd know that London is basically the vatican state of the UK and while it is the capital, there is a stark contrast of interests & ideals there.

> Part of the brexit deal we like is the movement the government is trying to set in place to re-industrialise middle England to get 'heart of the country flowing again' because we have some of the worst unemployment rates but the unstoppable horde of migrants just keeps rolling in. My hometown alone had a year or two ago the highest amount of poverty (unemployment/shut down shops) in the country.

Hence why there is so much ANGER, because we've all been given motives. While having a lot of foriegn people to pick your grapes in the field is nice for some, rural areas are being decimated and people are leaving in droves, if they have nowhere to go then they have to go into the city which is squalid and ghettoised. I can think of one area of Birmingham that is literally just a shantytown for migrants who literally just took a slice of the modern city you can see in the distance since it lies on the road leading into it and then just go to disrepair so it looks a lot like something you WOULDN'T see in a travel journal full of litter & rubbish. What upsets me as especially as a brummie & middle england folk is that the council panders to these people and wants to expand the city's encroachment onto greenbelt.

> Many people hate the government over one reason or another and there was definitely a degree of spite going into the vote to leave, they ALSO hate being reffered to as backward country bumpkin idiots (british rednecks i guess for comparison), which 'political aristocracy' in such a manner which Americans will remember in the presidential election in being called 'deplorables' for supporting Trump were towing the line that 'idiots will sink us into a apocalypse if we cut ties' to scaremonger us to stay in the union.

We still left though, and deposed a much hated tax haven prime minister (its just a pity we didn't democratically elect a new one, and got handed Theresa May, Nigel would have made a good PM on paper anyway)

> Many people now argue that it took us a referendum and currently many MP squabbles to get us out of the EU that it was illegal to go into the EU without first consulting the public & parliament.

Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #266799

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
I admit i am pretty swept up, with /r the donald but i do admire some of the conciseness of their articles for providing evidence and how they think (obviously there are plenty of sour eggs)
r/the donald, /pol/ and co. are propaganda outlets just like any other (huffpo, cnn), they work by blowing things way out of proportion while dowplaying other similar, more important issues that don't fit their narrative. This latest dutch flag thing is a great example, "The dutch are cucks, WARS were started over this cause (because we totally live in the 18th century and should expect states to go to war over these things), Geert Wilders wouldn't have let it slide, gas the turkroaches race war now! Yeah Russia shot down a passenger airliner killing hundreds of Dutchmen and nothing happened but this is way more serious guys!"

Another example is "bloodlusted, mass-murdering Hillary ruthlessly kills everyone who gets in her path, from Scalia to lowly Seth Rich nobody is safe", while Putin who actually kills political opponents and journalists on a regular basis is a great guy, a true alpha dog and a shining example for all the rulers of the free world.

Talk about cognitive dissonance
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #266803

Fair enough i can see your point pretty clearly.

Spoiler:
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #266843

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I dream of a world without brown people
Me too thanks
Bring back papercult.

InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #267487

Last edited by InsaneHyena on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bring back papercult.

FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #267499

Oranges will prevail against the day of the juicer.

Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #267989

Trump's """tax returns""" were """given""" to the media, and, shocking the world, were completely ordinary. He made a lot of money and paid a lot of money to the government.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #267992

He actually submitted more tax than Obama (important mid second term time), Clinton & Socialist Sanders (2014) and now the left is screaming that they need to release every tax file he's ever had or lower the tax people give in order to normalise their idol's behaviour. Desperate.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #268361

no, they weren't

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #268379

Can you provide evidence, demonic firen
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #268391

[youtube]vw9zyxm860Q[/youtube]
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #268398

Never underestimate weaponized autism. What they did was legitimately impressive and amazing.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #268401

4Chan is a force to be reckoned with if they find something worth sperging out over that isn't [meme thing of the day].
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #268466

digg tried to downplay their achievements by claiming they just knew Shia was in the location from a tweeted image of him in a diner. Typical. Also, I guess Geert thing didn't happen. Bother.
Bring back papercult.

FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #268472

Geert came in second and didn't win a majority in the Holland election, though they are (coalitions are still on the table, but the main left winner is generally hostile to geerts rhetoric) still seated within the government with the pro-moderate christian league at tied 19 seats while the winning party has 32

Id like to say that given the reported 80-100% bracket of the turnout vote, Geert got outvoted by alienated liberals/migrants/practitioners of islam but i dont know, many people over there are closeted over their political beliefs and wouldn't reveal it publically that they voted for him. He won Rotterdam. Its a fundamental thing that based on voting its just math if a 100,000 migrants cross over into your borders, get dual nationality they can just vote for whatever suits them, especially if its much smaller to undermine democracy.

Not sure how to feel about it, people tried but we'd have to narrowly pin our bets on France (same france that put a wall around the eiffel tower to stop it getting attacked because retarded insurgents) or europe is going to be a shit hole.

In good news, article fifty talks are going ahead by the end of the month (mmm sooner wouldn't have hurt in the national interest) here after the queens final consent after objections were more or less defeated.

> digg downplays it because they are too stupid to credit the hard work that went into it with their degrees in post-modern art.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #268474

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Can you provide evidence, demonic firen
Bout as much as he did.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #268475

Europe is fucking lost, unless Le Pen will somehow pull a miracle like Trump did. It's 1453 all over again.
Bring back papercult.

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #268480

Says the closet Asian.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #268488

Remember that the Ottoman Turks got as far as Vienna before they were literally stopped by the collective forces of the whole german region via the HRE (and the polish-lithuanian commonwealth TOO) in a massive and bloody battle Only in 1683. Hungary was on the frontline since the very beggining, and they're installing new electric fences with a track record of deviating from the norm of EU immigrant policy, they are very anti immigrant because they have had to literally survive against a neighboring religion that would see their pro-christian country purged & wiped out as a article of conquest, with faith.

> "we are twice armed if we fight with faith" - Plato, should be a international mantra versus volatile & weaponised religions.

> Also sorry demonfiren, i was under the assumption they were already in the common domain (which they are - https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/bl ... ax-returns) though you are right in calling me out on the assumption of paraphrasing second hand information, fair cop.

Bernie sanders own tax, im partially too lazy to look up at the moment but is probably the only indescrepency i have on that, well done on calling me out. Though i do know from a quick search (im not American, a much more grounded person with access to those details firsthand would be a lot more definitive, make do with what you have) earns $205,617 total for the year of 2014

$37,450 - $75,600 25.00% is the recommended for federal tax, which puts, but bernie as i've paraphrased loosely is reported to have only paid about 15% of their $200,000 earnings which should put him up to only submitting $30,842 US dollars in federal tax using a percentage equation roughly below the range of the full 25% of federal tax despite earning much more. The Obamas earnt twice that amount with 400,000 dollars. That is unless i've got it all wrong in which case i shrug my shoulders and say i tried. (I have a sinking feeling i have)

By the way here's a chart of the muslim netherlands political party having 0.0% votes in 2012 but now holding 7.5 percent, its a little confusing to look at as a outsider to dutch politics & party names/associations.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #268502

Its hot underneath there. What you want to talk about.

Spoiler:
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #268545

I'm tired of politics, let's play some video games instead.
Spoiler:
Bring back papercult.

InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #268592

they naturalized
In that case, I have more problems.
Spoiler:
how
If Arumba can beat them as Asturias of all countries, so can you.
Bring back papercult.

FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #268663

Skip over to EU4 and the ottoman empire is wrecking shit in vienna while you're pissing yourselves that they are going to interfere with the looming HRE religious war.

20k blob isn't even a fraction of its power.

Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #268668

umayyad suffer the problem that all muslims suffer in CK2:

Decadence. Abuse a decadent ruler and make his vassals rebel and the caliphate will crack and form into smaller states. Divide and conquer etc.
Make friends with the Franks and they should help you whenever you get declared war on. Pick your fights correctly (IE: Make them fight you in a mountain with a river crossing) and try to prolong the fighting as long as you can. As a smaller state you do not have to worry about your vassals as much as the ummayyads, and all that time with their vassals levies raised will sap their relations like a bitch.

Rinse and repeat.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #268671

InsaneHyena wrote:Europe is fucking lost, unless Le Pen will somehow pull a miracle like Trump did. It's 1453 all over again.
2016 was a bloodbath for France at the hands of Islamic terrorism. I would be very surprised if anyone soft on Muslim extremists won.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #268676

Those attacks had nothing to do with islam
Bring back papercult.

Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #268678

Of course, the Religion of Peace(tm) is never responsible. How could I be so Islamophobic?
XSI

Post by XSI » #268689

FantasticFwoosh wrote: By the way here's a chart of the muslim netherlands political party having 0.0% votes in 2012 but now holding 7.5 percent, its a little confusing to look at as a outsider to dutch politics & party names/associations.
Allow me to help you out there, in the order from that picture:
GL- Groenlinks ("Greenleft") officially a pacifist leftist party dedicated to environmental protection, we've seen them shit over the environment, support fighting Libya/Syria and support big banking in the last few years just to get a chance to govern. Their ethics and ideals are more guidelines than anything else. But at least they have something resembling a full set of ideals.

D66- Democraten (Democratic party) Officially dedicated to democracy, they have gone on record several times saying that the plebians(Read: Poor people) should not be allowed to vote and referendums are a bad idea and should be abolished. The only real stance they have is bending over for Europe and globalism being a good thing. I suppose they shout about better education as well, but when asked how to do it the only response is 'more money!'

VVD- Right wing establishment ("Party for freedom and democracy") Opposed to referendums and the general democratic process, they have proposed essentially a ban on new parties and are mainly dedicated to big business. Strongly pro-EU, they have previously stated a goal of trying to make a federal level Europe in the same shape as the USA. Incredibly populistic, last election their entire campaign was to oppose the 'red menace' of PVDA while promising every single Dutch person 1000 euro. Once they won the election somehow, they decided to rule with the PVDA and they never gave anything to anyone, raised taxes and then complained bitterly about those damned populists lying to take away their votes.

PvdA -Left wing establishment (Labour) Where to begin? They told the people that they can suck it and the economy is more important than workers' rights, have no consistent platform since they officially 'shed their ideological feathers' in an effort to become more mainstream and last election they ran a campaign entirely based off "Don't let the right wing nutjobs(VVD) win!". Then once it ended, they decided to form a coalition with them and as they didn't have any ideology of their own it essentially meant 4 years of unopposed VVD rule. Surprising exactly nobody, this lost them almost all their votes.

DENK- Turkish immigrant party (...) Turkish government telling Turkish migrants to vote for Turkish rule through a party that consists of Turkish nationals. DENK quite literally is an attempted takeover of government by a foreign power, but the west considers itself too 'enlightened' to bring out the treason charges or to deport them.

PVV- Wilders party. ("Party for freedom") Only real stance is anti-EU and anti-immigration, this one is mainly about shouting really loud and kicking up shit. For almost everything else they vote similar to the VVD. Not surprising, as Wilders used to be a member of the VVD.

SP- Socialist Party (Exactly what it says it is) Formerly communist, they accepted that communism doesn't work but still like the idea that we shouldn't just let capitalism run wild. Considered 'left wing extremists' by the right wing established parties. Will never get to govern because of their former communism reputation but their stances on things are generally just "We should take care of our people and protect them from the markets fucking everyone".

CDA- Christian 'moderates' ('Christian democratic alliance') Another one with 'democratic' in the name, and another one that has gone on record saying they don't want democracy. The only consistent platform these guys seem to have is morality legislation and banning more drugs. Used to be big until they got no less than 4 different attempts at governing with 4 different coalitions and fucked up every single one of them, making their entire party crash and burn.

A1- "Hate being Dutch" (Article 1)- For people who believe that muslims are a poor misunderstood religion of peace discriminated against and Dutch traditions such as Sinterklaas are racist, Dutch people are all racists, and there shouldn't be such a thing as Dutch people. Similar to DENK, except for antifa instead of Turks.

50+- Old people party (Exactly as it says) Old people got tired of being a punching bag and having the retirement system used to fund everything, so they got themselves a political party to defend it.

CU- Christian Union (As it says) The difference between this and CDA? Fuck if I know, they act the same as far as I could tell

FvD- Forum for Democracy(Alternative Wilders) Imagine if Wilders wasn't an idiot. Imagine if he actually had reasonable plans to reduce immigration instead of just shouting that there is too much. Now imagine that the idiot Wilders is too loud for the sane guy to be heard. And the sane guy gets ignored fully by everyone. Now you know how the FvD gets so few votes.
Also they want Swiss style referendums because politicians keep ignoring ours.

PP- Never heard of them, can't tell.

VNL- Who?

SGP- Christian extremist party. Great entertainment, their popular points include removing the women's right to vote and making (christian) religion manditory, if they open their mouth you can be sure that it's going to either be incredibly stupid or incredibly offensive.

Rest are joke parties or one-issue parties I've not heard of.
As you can see here, the Dutch are fucked.
Last edited by XSI on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.