2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272414

Bottom post of the previous page:

But you can have emotion behind rational reasoning. Many people feel alienated by EU legislation created 'for the good of group X', dislike the influx of migrant workers replacing low class jobs and fueling a economy where they are dependent on said migrant workers, dislike terrorists abusing EU movement rules coming from within the EU (ghettos in Belgium, France, Germany, UK etc.) and also dislike the idea of a EU national state altogether rescinding our national policy, sovereignty, laws and constitution to a distant and same alien power. (The queen hates it for good reason, it would effectively boot her out of her dominion)

- Rest of the EU in our eyes from the perspective of the UK is bending over and saying "Yeah go do whatever" like a episode of eurotrash, with frisky continental people wearing something Iamgoofball would make people wear in his gym.

At the end of the day we want the UK/America to be great again and do well.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272416

Yes, but the point where emotion takes over and suppresses reason whenever it becomes inconvenient has since been reached.
It's why "alternative facts" stopped being funny.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272433

Alternative facts is basically misrepresented news/statements which is a crime, if its proven that a news outlet has been bending the truth my misrepresenting facts, they are self liable, but if in any position of power it can be hard to root it out if people only take that as a source of information (in such a world that people can learn about distant foreign affairs from the internet/media source reliability is important)

Again you're assuming that you can't be angry & rational at the same time (a seething methodical rage). You know what is angry and emotionally irrational? Non conservatives. Usually people who lean towards the right hand side of politics put absolute emphasis on FIRM evidencial proof in order to justify their claims rather than the left who are willing to chew up whatever media tells them as a trustworthy source, those who don't are fake supporters or don't properly understand what the right and alt right stands for or how they fit into it, its what i admire about the current right hand side of politics at the moment in that they take down legions of people swinging for the left with simple reasoning and evidence, and every day people are being coverted to the right when exposed to said firm evidence and realising they were wrapped up in emotionality & dissonance. When people 'find god' they open up their heart to what they percieve to be a truth and reflect on what they had been doing until then.

- Look at Chairman Nunes on the intelligence committee, in the coming days he's going to blow the intelligence community wide open by debunking the director of the FBI's current claims and hopefully see justice on this wiretapping scandal.He has a leak that wasn't acted on for two years by the FBI and brought it straight to the POTUS, the media acts like the POTUS shouldn't be involved.
Rachel Maddow literally fed on the intapped rage of the left in order to hype up the audience to something she hadn't even checked herself just ASSUMING to find something because there MUST BE SOMETHING, just like the Al Capone vault. Even now people don't accept the facts of reality that Trump is president because the irrational rage has consumed them along with emotionality of conservative values = nazi's and 'progress' being rescinded, if the brexit vote had lost there wouldn't have been calls to reissue the vote and such dissillusionment over the people making the decisions because we'd be angry about it but know how to accept it.

- Your primary supporting group is run by the man-children mitigating the blame onto normal productive members of society, its hypocrisy.

> Want to know another group of people who are irrationally angry and unable to reason because a book told them something so it must be true? A large proportion of the muslim middle eastern population. Statistically the amount of first cousin marriages, especially a consistent trend over time of them decreases (certain parts of africa have a IQ that medically lists them as retarded in broad clinical IQ terms) damages genetic stock and knocks down IQ every time they breed in such a fashion. Such traits of low IQ and genetic defect risk also includes impulsiveness & irrational rage.

Its only been a matter of the last 200 odd years in which first cousin marriages which were already non-forced became taboo in the west and dropped out of favour and we have the highest IQ ontop of level of success in the world as current, besides the genetic diversity of china which openly accepts foreigners to marry their women. Iceland is VERY careful about who they marry because of their low population (and actively encourage people to come over) anything beyond 90 gets dodgy in terms of either being extremely small, third world or has some sort of cultural preference for marrying/arranging marriages.

Again we don't live in the middle ages full of dirty slightly inbred peasants anymore, people are smarter and have to fill out taxes (mind boggling) mortgages, learn to drive cars and hold up to two jobs here than ever before. There's more people being educated here than ever with families amongst even poor families going into universities to try and penetrate the social barrier divides and do well for themselves.

Source - https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #272435

I don't know if you noticed, but he's probably trolling at this point

That or he has a mental disorder. But we knew this already
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272436

XSI wrote:I don't know if you noticed, but he's probably trolling at this point
I mean what part of it are you particularly attesting to? In terms of "trolling".

Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #272437

I agree with the lizard. I'd post a detailed response but he seems to have covered most of what I'd say, also, I need to be writing about protein immunoprecipitation.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #272460

>soros dumps british currency on uk market
>massive crash, thousands of jobs and lives affected but he profits and shows he can do whatever he wants to a country
>soros funds destabilization of Ukraine, fucking it over
>installs a lackey into ukrainian goverment after corrupt leader is put into power
>soros spending millions on hillary during election
>america about to fall quite hard
>woops wild trump appears

>soros spending money on businesses and organizations aiding migrants and their passage into europe, erasing boundaries and creating more favorable conditions for an EU
>EU is essentially more degrees of separation from citizen to decision maker, and all in one place and fewer
>far more vulnerable to an attempt at corruption
>these decision makers now have to consider both EU and their country of origin, with potential conflicts of interest, assuming they don't get corrupted and have to play a third side

Like I said earlier, if you look closely at the EU, it looks less like a lovely progressive trip into the future for the human race and more a hostile takeover and merger of Europe into one big country for someone to more easily control. And it's not just legal power they want, the EU were constantly agitating for an EU army as well. That should be a horrifying idea for anyone to contemplate.

>War between nations is a very ugly affair that, without the Union, will eventually break out, most likely in Eastern Europe, and spread across the continent.

This is a horrible sentiment to have. 'If you don't join us, expect war'. It's no different from being held hostage. If you want something anybody regardless of political affiliation can sit down and agree to blame, blame the out of control US intelligence community and their European/Saudi friends for constantly destabilizing the world. They've either interfered with or observed almost every conflict since WW2 and certainly not for the purposes of creating peace, because the middle east is a bloody mess despite decades of intervention. Uniting Europe under a single flag will do nothing to curtail their manipulation and subversion, in fact it'd probably assist them in doing their dirty deeds.

tldr

The EU is a fucking gambit on a chess board by certain players to achieve power over Europe, complete with a planned army to threaten those who don't comply and it's a travesty they've been allowed to dupe the world for so long about their real intentions. It's not about politics or nations, it's about stopping certain people from having their plans succeed.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #272463

Europe needs a good war to water the tree of liberty
maybe Putin could invade and then America can "liberate" the other half and we can build a wall in Berlin.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272465

That's the Crag I know.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #272466

While we're at it lets poke Pakistan and India with a stick until they nuke each other. With them gone it'd open up a shitload of call center jobs for poor white people!
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272481

Super Aggro Crag wrote:While we're at it lets poke Pakistan and India with a stick until they nuke each other. With them gone it'd open up a shitload of call center jobs for poor white people!
I even tracked one of those call centres down to a small village called pauala or something with only one road in which the call centre was built just by adapting and typing in its telephone post code, because they think they can hide behind phone numbers with no divided phone number, all you need to do is count out and parse the numbers.

If i can find a shitty little village callcentre in the middle of india nowhere near another civilised area, the government can stop harrassment, profits from it or doesn't care. /pol/ should go after cold-callers in their spare time and report them to the police for harrassment of persons abroad, they are already committed to watching border security on Trumps new wall.

Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272487

/pol/ are going to watch the border once The Wall(TM) goes up? Holy shit that's genius. Just put up a chainlink fence and cover it with cameras and release the feeds to the public, volunteers would have people watching it every hour of every day. Nobody would ever be able to sneak into the US over land.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #272494

If /pol/ can watch a bunch of guys shouting into the camera or a flag in the empty sky for days, they can watch filthy mexicos trying to climb over the wall.
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272496

Yeah who even needs a concrete wall if every inch of the border is monitored 24/7 by cameras and a team of volunteers coordinating with the border police.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272503

I mean it helps, border patrol can't watch it 24/7 only patrol back and forth along it periodically.

Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272520

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I mean it helps, border patrol can't watch it 24/7 only patrol back and forth along it periodically.
Exactly my point, this would take a fraction of the time/cost and be just as effective as a full concrete wall. And invading privacy would hardly be a concern, there isn't really much of anything on the border besides desert.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272528

ShadowDimentio wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I mean it helps, border patrol can't watch it 24/7 only patrol back and forth along it periodically.
Exactly my point, this would take a fraction of the time/cost and be just as effective as a full concrete wall. And invading privacy would hardly be a concern, there isn't really much of anything on the border besides desert.
It won't stop them from just charging through it in a reinforced truck or going straight up with wirecutters before anybody could act, there's a very good reason why the wall is solid concrete, the same reason why prisons aren't just monitored by chain link fences with cameras ontop, they are structurally vunerable to whatever forceful attacks are thrown at them. Not to mention that chain link is climbable and defeats the point.

Spoiler:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #272614

We need to consider why illegal immigrants come here in the first place, and address it. Most of them are either economic migrants looking for work or drug smugglers. Crack down on businesses that hire illegal immigrants and legalize less dangerous drugs like Marijuana. Do that, and illegal immigration will drop dramatically within months.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272619

Illegal immigrants come to the US from Mexico because Mexico is a total shithole of corruption. People would rather run their chances with jumping the border than getting murdered by gang violence down there, and the US can't really do anything to sort Mexico out. Sealing the border so that people can't keep fleeing into the US would turn the heat up on the Mexican political scene as the politicians either finally get their shit together at the threat of revolution, or do nothing and get revolution'd on.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #272620

the US can't really do anything to sort Mexico out
Didn't you burgers destablize Mexico on purpose?
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272622

I don't think so, but hell maybe. What'd you think happened?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #272623

Bring back papercult.

XSI

Post by XSI » #272628

CIA selling guns to the cartels and training them

It's been documented plenty of times for everything south of the US
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272645

The CIA being evil has been well-established.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #272646

Hotheads, get out
Bring back papercult.

Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #272652

We should totally trust the CIA when they talk about Russia though
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272654

The God Emperor is distrustful of them so I'm interested to see where things go. Imagine if they got defunded or Trump ordered all the skeletons in the closet to be brought out.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #272655

Hope he doesn't ride in any open-roofed cars if he does
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272669

CIA can give you heart attacks, remember?
Trump is the ideal candidate.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272670

Only if you have a heart implant. The CIA can't just blow up your heart with their EVIL POWERS, unless they can, in which case FUCK
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272690

They can probably do something to make installing a heart implant necessary.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272700

What, like poisoning the president's burgers? If they were willing to do that they could just shoot him and cut out all the trouble.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272703

No, like making the burgers greasy enough for him to require coronary bypass, at which point they can sneak in a heart implant, too.
If he died on the table due to malpractice foul play would be suspected, but if he dies of a heart attack from yelling too much and eating too much of whatever synthetic shit passes for food over there then it's clearly natural causes.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #272706

It might sound like science fiction/conspiracy theory now, but the idea of hacking pacemakers or other body implants is not that far-fetched at all. As someone in IT, the "internet of things" is a terrible, terrible idea. If the CIA is willing to backdoor TVs, just you wait. Your microwave might actually spy on you, absurd as it sounds.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272708

In my current household the only thing spying on me is my computer.

I lead a surprisingly low-tech existence for a no-life nerd.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272709

Your microwave can be used to spy on you with residual radiation, your heating/light system can also be used to spy on you by monitoring which room you are in.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272714

there's a difference between spying and evaulating clues

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272720

DemonFiren wrote:there's a difference between spying and evaulating clues
Re-read that sentence. Willingly (or accidentally) looking into people's doings for intel without legal/warranted right is spying, all the suggestions of wiretapping etc for numerous members of the US political system and also normal civilians of interest would have been done invasively and secretively to gather up intel via clues. Which Nunes's leak via Montgomery suggests that is the case.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272725

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:there's a difference between spying and evaulating clues
Re-read that sentence. Willingly (or accidentally) looking into people's doings for intel without legal/warranted right is spying, all the suggestions of wiretapping etc for numerous members of the US political system and also normal civilians of interest would have been done invasively and secretively to gather up intel via clues. Which Nunes's leak via Montgomery suggests that is the case.
That's not my point.
My point is that looking at somebody's room lighting doesn't mean that my lightbulbs are spying on me.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272727

Im not talking about the lightbulbs, i mean round the clock surveillance of your electrical grid without having to awkwardly drive up and stare at people's houses.

Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #272728

Use candles.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272730

DemonFiren wrote:In my current household the only thing spying on me is my computer.
Then your reply to that didn't make sense, Fwoosh.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272734

DemonFiren wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:In my current household the only thing spying on me is my computer.
Then your reply to that didn't make sense, Fwoosh.
I mean, thats the only low tech thing that you can think of that can be hacked because it has a OBVIOUS internet connection. But you don't implicitly need the internet to affect devices if you have the kit to do it.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Use candles.
I like living in the 21st century and not having my house burn down/the FBI overloading my gas pipes so that i explode in a convenient accident.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #272735

Yes, but there is a difference between using a device's sensors to gather surveillance data and simply grabbing a power usage readout.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #272756

There was a paper put out by the Labour party about energy policy a while ago and it touched on the idea of things like having smart fridges that connected to the internet and could be instructed to shut off if possible during peak hours and run longer during low-demand periods to get the temperature back down again.
On paper it makes sense, at my work we actually have cold storage warehouses that do exactly this (since I'm at the desk, one such site is currently consuming 590kW at an internal temperature of -25.4C, so they could happily shut the plant off and it'd stay well below -18 for a good couple of hours) but in practice in a domestic situation you'd be looking at savings of, like £20 per household a year, at best. The savings would be wiped out by the cost of disposing of the old fridges. Even if you were replacing your fridge anyway, you'd make more savings just from the fact that the new one would be insulated better than any "smart" benefits. In the end they concluded that it just wasn't worth the effort to implement.
XSI

Post by XSI » #272773

Over here, there was a minor scandal with 'smart' meters

Turns out they 'accidentally' measured there being a whole lot more electricity being used than was actually used, and this was automatically billed to the consumer
Consumer wasn't allowed to complain and were told they must have kept something turned on because the 'smart' meter can not possibly be wrong
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #272777

Been a shooting in France, suspect still at large.

Spoiler:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #272778

FantasticFwoosh wrote:Been a shooting in France, suspect still at large.
that's shitty, hope it's not too bad over there
Limey wrote:its too late.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #272780

Smart meters can go fuck themselves.

I wouldn't mind if all they did was phone home once a month with their reading, but some asshole convinced the government that it would be a sane idea to make them able to act as switches too.
Remote controlled switches. On a power supply. With internet-of-shit tier security. What could possibly go wrong?
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #272803

Even if you trust the government and its various intelligence agencies with that ability (lol), nobody seems to consider the fact that criminals are just as capable of accessing those features if they successfully crack it. Spoiler alert they always manage to crack it
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #272987

The Trumpcare bill got canceled by Trump and Paul Ryan. Predictably, the media is painting this as a huge failure on Trump's end, when it really seemed to be the GOP trying to step back and do their Obama repeal right.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz