2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by DemonFiren » #300570

Bottom post of the previous page:

Well, they're always autistic if you don't agree with their views.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #300579

MNUUUMMMY IF PEOPLE ARENT DRONES THEN THEY ARE AUTISTIC

JUST LET THE GOVERNMENT PUT SHIT IN YOUR PLATE AND IF U DONT ENJOY EATING SAID SHIT YOURE A FUCKING GIMP
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #301031

ColonicAcid wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:Brits bitching about Brexit and throwing tantrums trying to stop it from happening are the same level of autistic failures as the batch of retard Americans who have been trying to get Trump impeached since before he was even sworn into office.
ah yes people doing their democratic duty is just being "autistic".

I guess the people who started showing civil disobedience after the tea dumping are also just autistic...

please.
People doing their democratic civil duty have long since accepted that Trump won and are quietly waiting until the midterm elections in 2 years or the presidential elections in 4 to cast their vote in disapproval of him.

The protests and screeching are convincing no one, least of all Trump voters, who are still 98% in his corner and are the most important group someone would need to break up to have a chance at getting elected. There's a reason presidents going for a reelection have historically had a extremely high chance of getting reelected, and that's because if you voted for a guy once you're extremely likely to vote for them again unless he's fucked up horribly.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #301083

ColonicAcid wrote:MNUUUMMMY IF PEOPLE ARENT DRONES THEN THEY ARE AUTISTIC

JUST LET THE GOVERNMENT PUT SHIT IN YOUR PLATE AND IF U DONT ENJOY EATING SAID SHIT YOURE A FUCKING GIMP
Fucking cool it Jesus Christ
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #301141

ShadowDimentio wrote: The protests and screeching are convincing no one, least of all Trump voters, who are still 98% in his corner and are the most important group someone would need to break up to have a chance at getting elected. There's a reason presidents going for a reelection have historically had a extremely high chance of getting reelected, and that's because if you voted for a guy once you're extremely likely to vote for them again unless he's fucked up horribly.
Pretty much this
At this rate, Trump is going to get a second term not because he's doing well, and more because the democrats are showing very clearly that they're not going to give a shit about the concerns of the people who actually voted the guy in. Which is a great way to make sure these people will just vote for him again because even though he's got issues, he's at least pretending to care about your problems and making promises to help with them

As opposed to crying like kids about how it was supposedly their turn
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #301145

Fuck, I'm a leftist and I want to choke just about every anti-Trumper that I meet. And here I thought a bunch of conservatives LARPing as colonials and bitching about Obama was childish.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #301146

Oh, being against him is normal.
But as usual there's people who don't know restraint, and as usual they're the only ones you see on either side.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #301154

Normally I'd agree, but this time the mainstream has jumped the shark as well. It's more unusual to meet one who makes nuanced criticisms of his actions than one who just screeches about Russia and his off-color remarks.

Edit: Also, I cannot recall a single instance of large-scale violence against Obama supporters. Can't say the same about Trump supporters.
XSI

Post by XSI » #301157

If you count deporting illegals as violence against Obama supporters, that's happening
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #301170

I mean, both his supporters and his enemies are treating each other like shit.
That's just what he's done to American politics.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #301172

It's not Trump's fault that the democrats are chimping out about losing, lizard.

Hell it's not even his fault when republicans chimp out, he's just the guy with the metaphorical crown.
Last edited by ShadowDimentio on Tue May 30, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #301175

It's not the democrats' fault that Trump supporters can be assholes, too.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #301176

I think that's another big thing that pisses me the fuck off. I actually want my side to win another election sometime in the near future. That's not going to happen unless the left critically evaluates what happened in 2016 (they nominated an unelectable candidate), where they went wrong (a hilariously corrupt DNC chair screwing the electable candidate), and changing course. Instead, they're using the Russia hysteria to cover up their own corruption. Fuck, aren't the conservatives the ones who are supposed to screech about foreign enemies secretly infiltrating America to take away muh freedom?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #301177

And that's not Trump's fault either.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #301179

Trump has actually done some things that I take serious issue with. Namely, his cabinet appointments. But have we heard about that? Nope! Let's keep crying about something offensive he said!
XSI

Post by XSI » #301281

Thats the risk they're taking.
By focussing on the pointless crap and shit that doesnt matter anymore, they're ignoring the crap that does matter and could actually make people think he's terrible.

Of course, the same polls that showed Hillary would win in a landslide now show mass disapproval for Trump. So they probably haven't fixed their polling yet either.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #301284

It's very possible the poll popularity numbers are fudged, but I'd totally believe Trump is only polling in at like 38% favor or whatever the number is this week-- the media and Dems were smearing him before he even got inaugurated and were the slight majority in the popular vote.

The only number that matters though is how he's polling among the people who actually voted for him, who haven't moved hardly at all with around 98% of people who voted for Trump would do it again, which is hilarious. We're three months into the greatest smear campaign against a president in history and all they have to show is 2% shaved off the top, probably of entirely undecided voters who voted for Trump just to tick some box and then leave.

On the 2020 election though, I totally believe that if the trends of today continue that Trump will win again. The Dems are in turmoil after getting stumped, and they're incapable of moving his voter base hardly at all because they've already blown their load in foreplay with all the protests and lying and yellow journalism. Nobody trusts the media for anything, and if they want to hear what Trump has to say about something they'll just look at his twitter or go to one of his frequent rallies.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #301297

>Bernie
>Electable candidate
Don't make me laugh. Didn't you see how he got utterly BTFO by Ted Cruz on the Obamacare?

[youtube]Bapp45Vx0UE[/youtube]
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #301302

Bernie would have stood no chance if he made it through the next stage, he was a different flavor of unelectable. Where Hillary was unlikeable but had some sense, Bernie was likeable but had no sense. His only tool was repeating "the 1% tho" and offering free stuff to everyone.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #301308

Bernie had the overwhelming support of the biggest demographic in the election. He had no real controversies in his past, and his approval ratings were through the roof. He was arguably the most electable candidate out of the entire field.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #301317

Reminder that pointing out THIS tweet is what constitutes breaking news:

in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #301320

Holy shit the verified journalists are going at this like they've been waiting their whole lives for this moment
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #301321

It is pretty funny.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #301322

Agreed.
Bring back papercult.

Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #301338

CosmicScientist wrote:pics

They were quite the lolcows back in the day
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #301344

CosmicScientist wrote: Image
Do you remember what happened to indians and why, by any chance?
Bring back papercult.

XSI

Post by XSI » #301349

I think that's the point
You have to get rid of the illegals or you're going to be taken over and your own lifestyle eradicated

Amusing how the democrat party in the US just blames it all on everything except themselves. Russia, media, Bernie/greens vote splitting, electoral college, I've heard gerrymandering and voter suppression, and so many more things
They should really look at themselves and go "Maybe we should get a real candidate for 2020". Because Hillary only really was liked in California+NYC and the rest of her votes were mostly against Trump rather than in support of her
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #301350

Did trump have a stroke whilst tweeting

Do you think trump tweets whilst taking a dump, like the rest of us?
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #301400

Upvoted!
XSI

Post by XSI » #301445

That was all Murrica military radio in WW2
They used an Apache I think it was, and there was a brief scare the Germans might know it because at one point they kidnapped an Apache and brought them to Germany
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #301644

Anybody who thinks that the English were tyrants to the natives needs to brush up on Spanish history. The difference between the natives that the English interacted with and the ones the Spanish interacted is that none of the latter are left.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #301648

Yeah, of the three big colonizers in the Americas of the French, English and Spanish the French were the only really nice ones, Britain was tolerable but kept pushing the Indians back constantly, and the Spanish straight executed everyone they saw.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #301650

I cracked it
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #301716

but couldn't he just write covpepe instead

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Professor Hangar
Byond Username: Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #301736

ShadowDimentio wrote:Yeah, of the three big colonizers in the Americas of the French, English and Spanish the French were the only really nice ones, Britain was tolerable but kept pushing the Indians back constantly, and the Spanish straight executed everyone they saw.
You couldn't be failing history much harder there, gringo. Where do you think Hispanics came from?

But I shouldn't be surprised; between 9/11, Obama and Trump, I don't think there remains a single American with an un-broken brain.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #301759

Shadowmemes has a degree in alternative history.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #301762

Slavery in the sugar plantations in Brazil was Hell on earth, american slaves were living in luxury in comparison
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #301773

Professor Hangar wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Yeah, of the three big colonizers in the Americas of the French, English and Spanish the French were the only really nice ones, Britain was tolerable but kept pushing the Indians back constantly, and the Spanish straight executed everyone they saw.
You couldn't be failing history much harder there, gringo. Where do you think Hispanics came from?
Wasn't that because half breeds had some rights where as natives had none?
Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #301865

Malkevin wrote:
Professor Hangar wrote:
Wasn't that because half breeds had some rights where as natives had none?
There were literal charts determining the status of all manner of mixes and mulattos.
XSI

Post by XSI » #301951

Sometimes those charts make their way to /pol/
If I see them again, Ill save and post here
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #302828

The truck of peace strikes again!
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #302831

It's time to consider a ban on assault trucks.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #302843

"Mhrhrhrmm yes this is clearly a reponse to donal trump dropping out of the paris accords darn americans antagonizing our environmentally conscious Islamic friends"
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #302845

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #302993

Islam is a religion of hatred and death.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #303143

I'd actually recommend giving the Quran a read sometime. The tone is significantly different than the Bible, which is for the most part a bunch of folktales slapped together. Most of it reads like a political manifesto.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #303167

thats because that is what it is exactly.

it was a book that bound all the arabian tribes together. islam and government have been intrinsically linked due to this. That's why throughout majority of muslim nations they've been caliphates and sultanates rather than kingdoms and republics. when middle eastern countries finally began to shed the link between state and religion the west tactically intervened to prevent BAH GAWD COMMUNISM EISENHOWER.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #303195

thalassocracy my man.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #303254

The difference is that Christianity is a set of folktales exploited for political gain, while Islam is a middle eastern warlord's manifesto with religious elements sprinkled in.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #303269

Good thing Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun were illiterate or we may have had the mussie tier drones going on about their divine mandate to rape and pillage laid down in some hide tome whilst we would be told to respect said views and "not all rampaging barbarians".
Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #303280

ColonicAcid wrote:thats because that is what it is exactly.

it was a book that bound all the arabian tribes together. islam and government have been intrinsically linked due to this. That's why throughout majority of muslim nations they've been caliphates and sultanates rather than kingdoms and republics. when middle eastern countries finally began to shed the link between state and religion the west tactically intervened to prevent BAH GAWD COMMUNISM EISENHOWER.
Kind of ironic given that the current powerhouse of Islamic extremism is Saudi Arabia, a full on absolute monarchy that no one wants to say out loud is funding ISIS and Al-Quaeda (Bin Laden himself was a goddamn Saudi Arabian aristocrat pissed that he didn't get every cent of daddy's money) because they have the real life Infinite Money cheat code, and pushes probably the most puritan and extreme version of Islam with a significant following (Salafism is basically everything the right believes Islam is). It's like if Fred Phelps' clan were literal kings and princes with a near-monopoly on desperately needed resources.

Though I think it should go without saying that religious extremists are pretty much always hypocrites who pick and choose and outright rewrite anything in their holy book that they don't like. Though so are the nice religious people. The sane people ignore the crazy bits and the crazy people ignore the sane bits. (and the bits that are the wrong kind of crazy)

Medieval Islam actually was by law tolerant of Christians and Jews, just making them pay higher taxes as an incentive to convert. (Ironically, this resulted in regional Muslim leaders discouraging their Christian and Jewish subjects from converting, because without the extra religious taxes they'd go broke) The whole extremist routine is actually an incredibly recent thing pretty much entirely coming from Uncle Sam murdering anyone who looked like they might be friendly to the Commies and installing religious fanatics and literal kings in their place. (Hence why Iran is really pissed at the USA, and yet also probably the most stable and sane Muslim country)

(Though that's a huge oversimplification, given if you go further back you get the British, the French, the Ottomans and god knows what else involved. Also literally Dracula)

Reality is so much more interestingly crazy and damning of everyone involved than conspiracy theories.
Last edited by Professor Hangar on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.