2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #336820

Bottom post of the previous page:

I love that cosmic scientist tries to discuss /pol/ stuff while everyone else is arguing about child sex trafficking

Your money is weird looking haha
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #336841

We had a minor controversy, because of a dick on our paper money or something.

Bring back papercult.

InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #336856

CosmicScientist wrote: Tell me who badmouthed what looks like a real life statue. I will duff 'em up I will.
This guy. He's from the Liberal Democratic Party. It's not really liberal at all, and it's not really a party. It's mostly a joke.
Bring back papercult.

Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #336860

Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #336863

Is - is that transparent money? That's some sci-fi stuff right there
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336892

aussie notes are also on a logarithmic scale

it makes me very very happy
crack is whack but smacks got your back
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #336896

that looks flimsy as fuck how the hell will it handle attack by 10 of the world's most dangerous spiders?
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336904

it's polymer notes.

they're more sturdy than normal paper notes
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336913

Does it fold well?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #336918

starmute wrote:People like to think they are smarter, better than everyone else
You could hear a pin drop over all of the self-awareness in this post.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336924

It's true though.

ESPECIALLY when it comes to anything politics related. Which is why posting on this thread attempting to argue anything is futile, everyone (including me) has already fortified their opinion a LONG ASS time ago.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336926

Trump is apparently considering amnesty for the DREAMERS, and his base is fucking pissed

Hopefully this is some sort of feint because otherwise it's totally over for him
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336931

I hope you understand that making these young american (yes that is what they are, nearly all of them have had a full american education) leave america purely because their parents came here illegally will make you lose money in the long run?

Just think for a slight second how much fucking of the tax payers money was put into these kids to learn the curriculum only for you to send them back to their country.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336938

ColonicAcid wrote:I hope you understand that making these young american (yes that is what they are, nearly all of them have had a full american education) leave america purely because their parents came here illegally will make you lose money in the long run?

Just think for a slight second how much fucking of the tax payers money was put into these kids to learn the curriculum only for you to send them back to their country.
That still doesn't excuse that they're here illegally and by their very nature have broken the law. Giving them free amnesty or worse yet citizenship is an insult to everyone that went through the grueling immigration process legally, and renders it largely pointless when enormous swathes of the population get a free pass because their parents broke the law.

And on the purely economic side, these kids draining huge amounts of government money along with often getting free or dirt cheap college educations while regular citizens pay for it is all the more reason to send a clear message that illegally sneaking into the country will not be tolerated.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #336940

ColonicAcid wrote:I hope you understand that making these young american (yes that is what they are, nearly all of them have had a full american education) leave america purely because their parents came here illegally will make you lose money in the long run?

Illegal aliens are criminals, and must be punished. How is it hard to understand?
Bring back papercult.

K-64
Byond Username: K-64

Post by K-64 » #336943

So you're a believer in sins of the father then, are you? As you said, it was their parents that entered the country illegally, yet you feel that they should get punished for something they themselves didn't have a say in? Nice. Real nice.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336944

please go read what the statue of liberty says before you state that they're illegal criminals.

don't put the crimes of their fathers onto their sons.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336948

Oh boy, yes lets base immigration policy on a poem on a statue

They broke the law, they get sent back to their home country. Mexico isn't some enormous meatgrinder, they're often educated and highly trained, they can find a job, apply for US citizenship and come in the RIGHT way and make everyone happy.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336953

K-64 wrote:So you're a believer in sins of the father then, are you? As you said, it was their parents that entered the country illegally, yet you feel that they should get punished for something they themselves didn't have a say in? Nice. Real nice.
They've also broken the law by illegally entering the country. The US has every right to throw them out and demand they come back legally. Being a child doesn't mean laws don't apply to you.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336954

>sending americans to mexico
>who you have no assurance they can speak spanish
>sending them to mexico with no assurance that they even have families there
>in doing so you are actually wasting money because you are basically outsourcing highly skilled workers to another country

but for what purpose would you do this

is it to send a message? these kids have not broken any laws; sure, their parents illegally migrated there but they DID not. Do you keep a baby in prison because their mother killed someone? no, of course you don't, then why the fuck do you want to condemn Americans to go to a country that is not their home country?

is Jus soli also not a law for you?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336956

>They didn't break the law

Yes they did. They're just as illegal an immigrant as their parents, they just were along for the ride. Laws apply to children just as well as adults.

Also nice false equivalency my guy
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #336957

>Americans
Lmao
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336959

i just dont understand

you want to make america great
but this is doing the EXACT opposite.

you are making mexico great by doing this. do you want this out of pure principle? but that principle is a retarded principle.

congrats, you're playing yourself. i don't even know why i'm arguing this with you of course the dreamers are going to be allowed to stay, literally everyone with a half a brain would raise a stink about the fact that you are literally deporting americans for the sins of their father.
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #336961

calzilla1 wrote:>Americans
Lmao
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336964

ColonicAcid wrote:i just dont understand

you want to make america great
but this is doing the EXACT opposite.

you are making mexico great by doing this. do you want this out of pure principle? but that principle is a retarded principle.

congrats, you're playing yourself. i don't even know why i'm arguing this with you of course the dreamers are going to be allowed to stay, literally everyone with a half a brain would raise a stink about the fact that you are literally deporting americans for the sins of their father.
Hey man, I'm totally in favor of Mexico being great too. Having an affluent Mexico to trade with instead of a drugged up shithole would be great for everyone.

And what I'm doing is advocating for even enforcement of the LAW. Enter the country illegally, get deported. It's really simple, and no, the law doesn't suddenly vanish if you're a child or you hide long enough to build a life here. Break the law, get punished.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336967

they are literally americans lol.

>lived in america
>have an american accent
>have american friends
>buy american products
>consume american media
>eat american food
>went to american school
>work american jobs
>go to american colleges

unless you want them to fucking dress up as uncle sam i don't know how else they can be any more american.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #336970

"AMERIKKKA SUCKS I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT COUNTRY OMG IT BAD I HATE YOU DUMB GRINGOS"
"please leave"

"OMG THIS ISNT FAIR WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED PLEASE DON'T SEND ME BACK"
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #336973

ColonicAcid wrote:they are literally americans lol.

>lived in america
>have an american accent
>have american friends
>buy american products
>consume american media
>eat american food
>went to american school
>work american jobs
>go to american colleges

unless you want them to fucking dress up as uncle sam i don't know how else they can be any more american.
Maybe they could try following American laws B^)
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #336974

ColonicAcid wrote:they are literally americans lol.

>lived in america
>have an american accent
>have american friends
>buy american products
>consume american media
>eat american food
>went to american school
>work american jobs
>go to american colleges

Thats like saying Im a bald eagle because I live in a tree, eat fish, and glue feathers on my self

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336975

Just because it looks like an american and acts like an american doesn't mean they are an american

What are you even advocating for Colonic, that anyone who wants to be an american be allowed to be one? That borders be dissolved and immigration go unchecked?

These people have indisputably broken the law, the only just course of action is punishing them as fits the crime with deportation. If they want to come back, great, get in fucking line and do it LEGALLY.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #336978

ColonicAcid wrote:please go read what the statue of liberty says before you state that they're illegal criminals.

Holy shit, you're like a caricature of a liberal. First of all, there's a reason laws are not based on poems. Second, this poem was made in the times when America was a new country, that had to be built from nothing. We live in 21th century. America is no longer new, and it's already built. It does not need leeches and parasites.
Bring back papercult.

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336981

i hope one day shadowdimentio and insanehyena break the law and then somehow someway the judge gets their view on the law that if you break it there should be no clemency and then the judge does EXACTLY what they want to happen. which is deal the law to the EXACT T.

stay stalwart to your ideals till you die motherfuckers.

except that's not how the world works, law and politics operates on a process of compromise. yes sure, their parents brought them here illegally, but this was a decision they had NO fucking agency on. they didn't choose to move, but they did and they made their new life in america. now they've grown up as AMERICANS and the american government is telling them "well now after we wasted a shit ton of money on you you're not actually going to help our economy but instead we're going to send you to a country where you have no idea how it culturally works and we have no way of telling that you can actually speak the language."

let me remind you dreamers aren't just fucking mexicans, there's koreans as well. I know a shit ton of Koreans that whilst their parents are fully Korean they have learnt only the very basics of the language, let's not even start speaking about the difference in culture as well, where if you don't speak in the correct way you're going to get looked at funny and probably beaten up because you didn't use the correct tone when speaking.
K-64
Byond Username: K-64

Post by K-64 » #336982

You mean despite the fact they literally had no choice. I don't think they really were in a position to go "You two go on ahead, I'll stay here and write the fucking paperwork" to their parents.
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #336983

InsaneHyena wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:please go read what the statue of liberty says before you state that they're illegal criminals.

Holy shit, you're like a caricature of a liberal. First of all, there's a reason laws are not based on poems. Second, this poem was made in the times when America was a new country, that had to be built from nothing. We live in 21th century. America is no longer new, and it's already built. It does not need leeches and parasites.
Someone needs to go up there with a welding tool and write "GO HOME WERE FULL"

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #336984

I mean dont get me wrong I'd hate living in Mexico too I mean it's a country whose entire culture revolves around Halloween skeletons and drug wars
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #336987

Check how much immigration costs per state. Over one billion in california alone

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336988

InsaneHyena wrote:

Holy shit, you're like a caricature of a liberal.
please don't misappropriate my ideology.

i am in a turbulent time right now transitioning from a social democrat to whatever political system we will have in the future when robots will rule our lives.
i dont know what that system is going to be, but ive been thinking about it for the last few months and i still have zero clue.

i am BEYOND your 21st century pronouns, i am now a 22nd century schizoid man
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336992

Korea and Mexico aren't backwards savage shitholes and sending illegals back home isn't inhumane, believe it or not but there's actually civilization there and a whole lot of people speak english.

And yes, huge shock, the government is doing it's job and enforcing the laws of the land, perhaps number one of laws you could break in a country being "don't fucking break into our country illegally". And, seeing the nuance of the situation, are ONLY deporting them. Big shock, in the grand scheme of punishments that's mild as fuck.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #336994

imagine having this little empathy

InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #336996

ColonicAcid wrote:WAAAAAH, I HOPE YOU GO TO JAIL, SO MY REVENGE FANTASY WILL BE FULFILLED
Jeez, touched a nerve there?
Bring back papercult.

calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #336997

ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud?
Holy shit this ad hoc

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336998

I have plenty of empathy but unfortunately feelings don't fix broken laws.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #337001

InsaneHyena wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:WAAAAAH, I HOPE YOU GO TO JAIL, SO MY REVENGE FANTASY WILL BE FULFILLED
u give yourself too much credit if you think any of you and your rag tag band of suburban conservatives will make me actually angry.

a guy cutting into my lane when im driving? now that gets my blood boiling.

you? lmao, try again honey
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #337002

"I'm not mad" says increasingly incomprehensible man
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #337003

the catch 22 of "being mad"

if i deny it that's what a mad person would say

but if i don't talk about that's also what a mad person would do.

whas a mans supposed to do eh?

grow up you fucking goons, this isn't 2008, going "u mad" isn't an argument.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #337004

Neither is "you have no empathy"
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #337005

How about stop being a bitch baby and think before you post

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #337007

tfw the pack thinks im so wounded that even calzilla takes cheap shots

i appreciate the irony of calzilla out of all people telling me to think before i post

whats next fucking hedrox is going to come out with the steel chair?

pls end yourselves
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #337009

ColonicAcid wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:
u give yourself too much credit if you think any of you and your rag tag band of suburban conservatives will make me actually angry.

a guy cutting into my lane when im driving? now that gets my blood boiling.

you? lmao, try again honey
[youtube]FeCXooh8AXE[/youtube]
Bring back papercult.

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #337010

also i learned today that insanehyena is russian

which explains alot

a whole lot
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #337015

Wait what, go to jail? I assumed that they would just be sent back, it's illegal immigration actually a crime worth prison time in the US? Are they really gonna imprison nearly a million people and make them serve the time before they send them back? That seems like a huge waste of resources.

However, from what I read, the problem was that the Dreamers' status was already very precarious and tethering on some sort of "delayed action" presidential decree instead of an actual law, Obama never really addressed the issue and just hoped that the next guy would eventually take care of it. So instead of delaying it any further and ignoring future issues, Trump went with the "throw the nestling out of the nest to teach him to fly" option, he gave Congress 6 months to come up with an actual law if they really don't want to ruin the life of 800k people. It looks like a good way to speed up the process and eventually come up with a law that could even result in a better status for the "dreamers".

Now this probably doesn't fulfill the "revenge fantasy" of a few fanatics but it seems like good politics to me.
Last edited by Grazyn on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.