Ban Request/Admin Abuse - Gamarr, the second coming

Requests which have been closed
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Ban Request/Admin Abuse - Gamarr, the second coming

Post by Gamarr » #340

Posting this for whatever his name is, all the shits locked. http://www.ss13.eu/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4447 Link to it in the meantime, though whether said person even knows about what's up with the forum is another matter.

Now moving on, he says this like I stalked him into his workplace. Round began, I went to tools, and he was filching the entire machines worth of welders. This happens over only a couple minutes if that, and he goes from assistant storage, to infront of bridge where he beelines for sec because I am behind him. The claim I was talking to sec is fairly false, as I told nobody anything until he was lying to get me lynched by sec (I PDA'd the AI that he snatched the welders, not sure what else I said but that's far as my communication gets with anyone afaik; as said this occurs rather fast).

So we're standing infront of brig, and he's lying through his teeth that I tried to murder him. With a doctor standing there. Who wears a health hud probably,as they all stare at this guy and as someone says he isn't even hurt any, and they all proceed to fuck off and ignore him except the doctor. So I dance around the doctor a bit and mr OP finally wings out one of those welders and almost kills me. Some terrible slapfighting with the doctor helping me after seeing my health probably go flashing red on the hud, he tries welding into gulag but I chase him nearly dead and futz with him some more. Later on, sec ends up arresting him probably thanks to the doctor saying on radio what happened, and OP explodes as a blob just to the right of laywer/EVA, and promptly gets wrecked because of the mob that was around the area because of the whole ordeal.

So he claims I metagamed him for following him after he steals all the welders in broad daylight from the tool storage, and all this occurs in a couple minutes time. Not sure what to say, but no, you being a blob and stealing the welders wasn't even on my mind? As for 'knowing the ins and outs' and keying in on Why he wanted all the welders, uh no? Not been blob in months or something and I'm fairly sure I've lost all of them save the first one when blob as it is was first implemented with round start players.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Re: Ban Request/Admin Abuse - Gamarr, the second coming

Post by Psyentific » #885

If someone steals all the welders, it doesn't mean they're a blob (lynch he) - It means they're a faggot, lynch he.

Please don't post in FNR threads that don't involve you. -HG
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: Ban Request/Admin Abuse - Gamarr, the second coming

Post by elyina » #3518

this is dumb