Ban Request: Wyatt Shields - Shitcurity, metagrudging

Post by Facundo » #4866

Your byond account: R.Herring
Your character name: Lucky Tylor
Their character name: Wyatt Shields
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Paprka
Server and time: Artyom May 9th, 5:00pmish PST

Logs and/or screenshots:
It was so flagrant any person that played during that round knows about the ordeal.

Description of what happened:
Wyatt Shields, played as HoS and used only the perma prison, ran out of uniforms for prisioners, got around six or seven prisioners in it and only used the 2x3 prisons, forbiding the use of the rest of the perma wing, blocked the communications with other prisiones, basically, ended their game, some people were arrested rightfully, like Ellise fuzzle for breaking into perma, others, like Saiga, for petty crimes or even without evidence. These are my reasons to ask for a job ban from security and other head positions.

When he caught Ellise Fuzzle, and got her into perma, he repeated the words "you got dunked", "you are a loose whore" and similar insults, abusing the flash while doing so with no intention to enter. and he even made a deal of making a ban request, with a continuation of a denigrant attitude, demostrated here ( http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=370 ). For this, the transgresion of the most important rule and the thing that made me choose the /tg/ servers as the place where I play, the simple rule of not being a dick, I ask for something greater. be it a temporal ban, a direct warning, wharever, that was bullying without reason, and it shouldn't be tolerated. (on that matter, he also cremated a ballon, who had it? Ellise Fuzzle)

Why they should be banned:
the wiki has a very large compendium on why being shitcurity is against the rules, more so when one is the HoS.
Metagrudging is even worse, if he is not punished for these attitudes, there is no reason why any other of us can't imitate his behaviour.

Please, do not let his status as contributor allow him to get away with these things.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Ban Request: Wyatt Shields - Shitcurity, metagrudging

Post by danno » #4940

I was a perma prisoner
I was NOT caught by Wyatt, and I DID deserve my perma (technically, and if you fucking hate fun)
However
They are the one who put me in
I was pretty badly hurt, so I asked for medical attention and they hit me and left me
I ended up escaping and over the radio I heard a lot of them screaming dumb stuff like "TASE AND LASER" and "GET OWNED KID" and stupid shit in that vein
after the round, spent time in ooc being a huge dick to everyone else, bragging/shittalking/"OH MY GOD GET FUCKEN OWND KID"
it was stupid behaviour
it was nasty to watch
it's a video game, guys.

also they fucking cremated a balloon
what a psycho
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #5008

REPOSTING HERE TOO.
"Under the rules of escalation you're allowed to assume someone cremated a toy to be a dick and break someone out of permabrig that literally bombed armory with gibtonite"

I cremated it because every fucking second people were like OMFG ARREST HER SHE'S TRYING TO BAIT YOU INTO ARRESTING HER etc. I couldn't be fucked to deal with that shit so I went to the armory and took the balloon and burned it after I heard you were complaining about her balloon being taken from Melody Fea.

Keep in mind, I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE THE FUCKING BALLOON FROM HER. I CREMATED IT -AFTER- PEOPLE STARTED CAUSING PROBLEMS ABOUT IT.

SHE TRIED TO BREAK YOU OUT OF PERMABRIG FOR THAT. HOW CAN I BE ANY MORE CLEAR ABOUT HOW COMPLETELY FUCKING AWFUL BEHAVIOR THIS IS?
And I didn't have 'six or seven' people in permabrig, I had fucking THREE PEOPLE in permabrig. Eventually four, but Saiga was in there for like 30 seconds because we moved her to the shuttle.

TWO people got solitary, for reasons I mentioned in the other thread.

STOP. MAKING. SHIT. UP.

I said 'TASE AND LASE' because there was some assistant running around with a fucking ebow shooting at sec while we were transferring prisoners to the shuttle, and the captain (miku) as well as Rigel had ALREADY SHOT LASERS at him. I figured he was dead meat and execution territory, so I ordered my officers to open fire.

Yeah, I chewed out Ellise ICly for breaking into the permabrig and droning on and on about wanting proof she broke into permabrig when I literally witnessed it. I figured that was a natural response after all the shit my character had to put up with. Sorry if it was too harsh, but that's what you get when you mess with the HoS as a non-antag and make my job harder than it has to be with the grey tide trash.

You deserve a ban for metacommunication, unless Ellise can prove that she somehow found out you were being held in solitary over the radio or something. There is NO way she would have known that if you hadn't told her oocly, I don't recall it being mentioned at all.
Last edited by paprika on Sat May 10, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Facundo

Post by Facundo » #5009

you insult and degrade people every time. Is not just an ic reason anymore...
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #5010

So let's examine my behavior:

a) Not healing a wounded prisoner as HoS which I got pulled away from (can't be fucked to heal a prisoner that can stand after a punch, more important shit to worry about sorry dannos)
b) Goading prisoners that spent the entire round making my job harder and who literally broke the rules mind you (hardly rule 0 breaking, didn't mean anything metagrudgey by it at all, that round in particular was just awful)
c) Putting people in solitary for completely legitimate reasons which you assumed were bad

Anything else or is this thread just one big bundle of assumptions that are completely wrong?
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Facundo

Post by Facundo » #5013

I just don't care anymore, most people know what you are already, if the admins see the logs and consider to ban you, then so be it, if not, fuck it, I just wish people like you play something else.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #5017

>Gets proven wrong
>Gee I hope the admins find it in their heart to ignore the facts and take my bad assumptions as proof Paprika should be banned!

pls.

Fuzzle should still be banned though, because she still broke the rules based on an assumption and my behavior as HoS had nothing to do with it.
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #5029

Facundo wrote:others, like Saiga, for petty crimes or even without evidence.
Saiga here. I wouldn't call spreading kudzu everywhere a "petty crime" and I was caught red handed by a security officer and admitted doing it.

And I did indeed see a lot of greytiding, even from my non sec perspective that round. Exits being walled off and floors ripped up in particular.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #5036

Don't see any shitcurity here