[BAN] [Jean Manche] Shirbu (Banned account is listed as Goodtooth)

Shirbu
Byond Username: Shirbu

[BAN] [Jean Manche] Shirbu (Banned account is listed as Goodtooth)

Post by Shirbu » #579261

BYOND account: Shirbu
Character name: I would not know. My character name is always random, and regardless, I was not playing at the time of the ban.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: See image attached, as I cannot copy-paste it easily from the Byond message.
Time ban was placed: 2020-10-15 06:24:22
Round ID in which ban was placed: 5524
Your side of the story: I woke up at 4:00 AM PST, and attempted to start playing at 6:58 or so Pacific Standard Time. Upon attempting to, I see this message, saying that a different account, Goodtooth, was permanently banned from playing here 30 minutes before I attempted joining. I am entirely unrelated to this ban, and even this round.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This ban has nothing to do with me. I was not playing in or around the time of the ban, I have only one account, under the name Shirbu. This ban is a mistake.
References of good conduct: I am a gameadmin for TG Station, under the name Shirbu. My IC name on Sybil, Manuel, Bagil, and Terry, is Gerald Mendoza, where I have played for over 1200 hours. On TGMC, I started playing fairly recently (in the last 3 months most seriously), and have since acquired a few hundred hours if I recall correctly (I cannot access my Tracked Playtime due to being unable to connect to the TGMC server). Before this ban, I have been spoken to by admins a total of twice, and have zero recorded notes, within TGMC. My last bans on any TG servers have been myself banning myself, where I have been adjudicating ban lengths that exceeded that for normal players who have made the same mistakes.
Attachments
banImage.PNG
JeanManche
Byond Username: JeanManche

Re: [BAN] [Jean Manche] Shirbu (Banned account is listed as Goodtooth)

Post by JeanManche » #579262

Indeed, seen this with Terra, you shared the same CID as the griefer named in the ban.

All cleared, you should be able to log back to the server!
Shirbu
Byond Username: Shirbu

Re: [BAN] [Jean Manche] Shirbu (Banned account is listed as Goodtooth)

Post by Shirbu » #579265

Excellent. Thank you.