Lightly modify Uncle Pete's rollerdome to be more practical.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Aeri
Byond Username: Cat348

Lightly modify Uncle Pete's rollerdome to be more practical.

Post by Aeri » #587576

This is my proposed design for slight modifications to Uncle Pete's rollerdome to make it more practical for the sake of any crew that has to board it.

It's my favoritest shuttle, but people piss and moan whenever it's ordered because among other things, it lacks a medbay so you're in deep shit if you're injured.

I have no idea how to map, but I do know how to make a mockup in paint.net lol.

Adds a first aid corner, time out corner (Security) and incidentally just a little more room for fun™!

Hell I might wind up having to map this myself but I don't know how so I wanted to get feedback before I even think about touching this project.
Tell your local headmins to abolish ENFORCE_HUMAN_AUTHORITY, humans are fucking boring. Allow plasmeme CE, Lizard HOS, etc!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Lightly modify Uncle Pete's rollerdome to be more practical.

Post by cacogen » #587579

Something I want to do is make the anime disco ball destructible because it loading songs causes lagspikes to the point where I got disconnected for 30 seconds and almost died from being dragged into space by a breach while trying to board. Do I resent the anime music? No, I appreciate its joie de vivre. It grows on you. However, people should be able to destroy it for the aforementioned reason or because they do. I know this isn't what you want to hear. But it's the Truth. Also that avatar is a lot to take.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Aeri
Byond Username: Cat348

Post by Aeri » #587583

cacogen wrote:Something I want to do is make the anime disco ball destructible because it loading songs causes lagspikes to the point where I got disconnected for 30 seconds and almost died from being dragged into space by a breach while trying to board. Do I resent the anime music? No, I appreciate its joie de vivre. It grows on you. However, people should be able to destroy it for the aforementioned reason or because they do. I know this isn't what you want to hear. But it's the Truth. Also that avatar is a lot to take.

TBH I'm just annoyed about how it completely incapacitates you so I was wondering if mapping tools allow me to make soundproof walls, it'd be cool if I could confine the music to the dance floor to make it less horrible.

Ever try to drag something onto the shuttle while you're constantly being made to flip around and drop it?
Tell your local headmins to abolish ENFORCE_HUMAN_AUTHORITY, humans are fucking boring. Allow plasmeme CE, Lizard HOS, etc!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #587587

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that aspect of it actually. So far I haven't had to do anything I felt was important on it so dropping things hasn't been a problem.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: