I am seeking a vouch to resolve old perma on Yogstation
I have been a good boy I believe for the odd 6 or so years
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: Perma vouch for Yoggers

Post by san7890 » #655641

I had to approve this post because you were placed on "FNR Banned" by Mothblocks in April of this year (I actually believe it was meant to be Post Approval, but w/e). This is because you made a Policy Discussion Thread Titled "Make felinids valid for real this time honest" with the following text within:
A meme race turned to fetish race turned to influencer pet projects.
All servers in TG would have massive coming together if all felinids were valid for murder as they were made to be.
Let us return to the good old days where we all rallied under one banner
You were also permanently banned from our Discord server, probably around August of 2021 (assuming you are Featherfield#1940 with ID CENSORED) for "Being intentionally antagonistic and calling people a pedophile for no reason."

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/Featherfield You have also not played more than 30 rounds in the last 180 days. There is no "set requirement of playtime" for a vouch, but a lack of recent playtime will actively work against you.

I am not going to sign off on a vouch on you, and I do not believe anyone else will. Please do not lie when you say "I have been a good boy I believe for the odd 6 or so years", when all evidence points towards the contrary.

You would have to successfully get both of these overturned before a vouch can be considered.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Re: Perma vouch for Yoggers

Post by Featherfield » #655643

It do be like that.
 ! Message from: san7890
Post has been edited (prior to approval) to remove inflammatory language.