Appeals which have been closed.
Makarov22
Byond Username: Makarov22

[<Kubisopplay>] Ivankov Der'Movoye Pyatno - Note for saying a word I use daily

Post by Makarov22 » #656201

BYOND account: Makarov22
Character name: Ivankov Der'Movoye Pyatno
Ban type: Note, not a ban
Note reason: "your days are counted you nagger" - asked to not try to disguise nwrod like that.
Time Note was placed: 2022-11-11 18:57:07
Server you were playing on when given the note: Terry
Round ID in which note was placed: 194135
Your side of the story: "nagger" is a real word and has nothing to do hidding the N word, I it would be hard to stop using a word that is used in the daily bases where i learned english at (shithole birmingham) just because an american TV cartoon show decided to make an tasteless joke for the cackles.
References of good conduct: The only server I really had problems with has... you know.... fulp (completely understandable in my honest opinion), now aside from that, here on tg the only time I was banned was in december 2020 when I tried to circumvent asimov laws in the most unfathomable idiotic ways.
Why you think you should have the note removed: I didnt get the time to explain myself to the {[(<T.R.I.A.L)]} admin that note me when the ticket was open because the server restarted, well not that he would trust me anyway lol.
when confronted in the next round with another ahelp it got rejected (yes I wass pissed off and said some slurs but not towards him).
Anything else we should know: No I am not British, I just studied for a while there.
No I don't have the funny accent (I wish I did, it is hilarious).
yes I use the the f word to refeer to ciggarettes sometimes (easier cause less words)
yes I use the f word to refeer to meatball sometimes (easier cause less words)
and oh yeah, he didn't consider me getting brutally drilled and killed by the chef as RDM or overkill, I wanted FOOD and the chef didnt give me any so i went in and tried to grab it myself, he started drilling me and i didnt even resist, shitsec watched and laughed instead of doing their job, the chef was aggressive as hell towards everyone.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [<Kubisopplay>] Ivankov Der'Movoye Pyatno - Note for saying a word I use daily

Post by MrStonedOne » #656202

Were they nagging you?
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Makarov22

Re: [<Kubisopplay>] Ivankov Der'Movoye Pyatno - Note for saying a word I use daily

Post by Makarov22 » #656204

they were being extremely idiotic, not necessarily "nagging" but i said the first slur that came into my mind
a "unfathomable idiot" would be more precise but it takes me too much finger energy to type it.

OFF TOPIC
Pleasure to talk to you Mso, are you the one that created tg station in the first place or do you just host and own it?
Makarov22

Post by Makarov22 » #656206

There I changed my avatar to something more appropriated.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #656240

I don't know man, it realllllllllllllllllllly looks like you started to say the first slur that truly did come to your mind, and decided to "correct" in a woefully inadequate way.

Like, thats what the common sense is saying to me here.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Makarov22

Post by Makarov22 » #656277

>you cannot say nagger because you are clearly trying to disguise the N-word
>y-you can say ligger though because muh lore/ic

Well I believe I provided enough of my part in this story and honestly, it is probably going nowhere so honestly, do whatever you want, interpret it however you want and close the thread.

Cheers and have a good one!

EDIT: this comment was very passive-aggressive and condescending but honestly I still agree with it.