Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

[DISCORD] NewK_ID#1140

Post by TheLoLSwat » #656692

BYOND account: TheLoLSwat
Ban type: Discord
Ban length: Permanent (assumption)
Ban reason: Unknown
Time ban was placed: Unknown
Your side of the story: The only guess as to why i was banned (if i was) was from trolling on behalf hippie years ago. This is a complete stab in the dark but that is the only reason i remember that i couldve been discord and not serverbanned for, as I only recently started playing ss13 again and on tg for the first time
Why you think you should be unbanned: I honestly dont even know if i am banned or if my discord is just glitching. Image below of what happens when i try to join the discord. If i am banned then I hope to be unbanned to enjoy the company of other spessmen in my main ss13 server

san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: [DISCORD] NewK_ID#1140

Post by san7890 » #656698

I looked into this and you were banned roughly around December 8th, 2017. The only thing listed in your ban is the reason: "this tall to post", and there are no associated warnings with our bot (I think your ban predates the warnings-tracker bot). You did seem to be spamming a lot of anti-/tg/ stuff and being toxic overall, but this ban will have lasted five years two weeks from now. It has been lifted. It's been five years so I genuinely hope that you've changed since then (otherwise: wow), please do not abuse my trust in people changing over time. Please do let us know if you have any more connectivity issues getting into the /tg/ Discord.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.