Mediumraresteak
Byond Username: Mediumraresteak

[Thunder12345] Mediumraresteak - Gibbedcoworker

Post by Mediumraresteak » #660731

BYOND account:Mediumraresteak
Character name:I dont remember
Ban type:Computer ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:Under 10 connection player, critted and gibbed their AFK coworker because"i was just mad after i got hit by the train", "I mean he did burn soem thing" and "he was aalso afk"
Time ban was placed:11/26/2022
Server you were playing on when banned:Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed:195125
Your side of the story:So I gibbed one of my co workers because i was really board but then I realized that it was against the rules and i was gonna get ban so i started making petty excuses to the admins.
Why you think you should be unbanned:It's been a long time since i was ban and i have changed my ways and learned from my mistakes.
References of good conduct:Yog staition, CM-SS13, Goonstaition, and Beestaition
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [Thunder12345] Mediumraresteak - Gibbedcoworker

Post by Thunder11 » #661006

Having looked into your references, the response was either that you played very few hours, or had played under 100 hours with multiple notes/bans. This isn't enough to convince me that you've changed sufficiently at this point, so I'm going to be denying this appeal.

Play on one of the other major servers for at least a few hundred hours without continuing to accrue notes from them at this kind of rate, then come back with a new appeal in three months or so, and I'll be open to reconsidering.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578