Hoolny
Byond Username: Hoolny

[San7890] Seth Deces - Ninjago syndicate borg revolution

Post by Hoolny » #660975

BYOND account: Hoolny
Character name: Seth Deces
Ban type: Ghost Role
Ban length: 7 day
Ban reason:Banned from Roles: silicon, AI, Cyborg, pAI, Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn for 7 days - After 30 seconds of getting killed by a space ninja, took a positronic brain role and went to the exact room and remained in the same room as them. It took 45 seconds after the positronic brain role was taken for them to be subverted and then immediately killing people. There are just too many coincidences for this to be in good faith, and any excuses given seem to leverage the rules in order to contextualize this instance of antagonist rolling.

Time ban was placed: 2023-01-06 03:37:46
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round 197698
Your side of the story:
1.Threw a monkey I was carrying at the ninja which I could have probably killed but lag or faith had a different choice of events and somehow I threw the monkey and I was walking fast enough where I threw the monkey at myself ninja decap me pretty much a perma kill

2.Became a borg because nothing else do to and the roboticist desperate kayla paulson I think made like 30 shell probably less but a looot of shells.

3. Im the best mediborg in existence and I can heal people faster than 3 average sybil medics so became a mediborg went to medical

4.when i went into medical I saw the ninja killing a crewmember or stabbing it as it ran to chemistry below

5.Ran into chemistry to follow the ninja around to stop possible harm

6.Got flashed and got turned into a medical borg

7.Bunch of killing

8.Went back to robotics with the same ninja and a bunch of ghosts just started appearing into the posi brains what a coincidence I wonder why then the ninja made all of them into syndicate borgs a lot of syndicate borgs
Why you think you should be unbanned: I simply did as I would have done in any other situation as a mediborg saw a human getting harmed went to follow the danger to stop any possible harm because one my laws to protect human second I like being in the middle of the action

References of good conduct: Antag rolling is not something I have done in a while that I can remember if I'm wrong please bring it up I did it 80 hours in by observing bagil,sybil and manuel at the same time I have long learned from that I thank the admin that gave me a second change back then only other instance of this was when I instantly suicide myself in nuke ops and took a nukie roll because I thought that was fine and I have seen countless people do this which irritated me because I just observe for lucky me is nuke ops and now 10 people suicided and now my chances of getting a nukie role when from 50% to like 10% and since I have learned this i have reported when people do this one of those cases was jose hash antag that suicided then rolled wizard I told them about this they didnt believe me and I told an admin and his wizard roll got revoked also in the nukies situation funnily enough there were no other ghosts that took my nukie roll so I got to keep it.

Anything else we should know: I don't really thing the admin note if it stays should say this was antag rolling because I dont think this fits the definition of it I got killed outside of my will and became a medical borg the rest of what happened was just me playing the game and losing a fight which turned me into an antag as fitting a cult does.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: [San7890] Seth Deces - Ninjago syndicate borg revolution

Post by san7890 » #660981

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to create an appeal. Let's address the only stated point to your thread, which is wanting an edit on the "antag rolling" portion of the note.
Antag rolling is not something I have done in a while that I can remember if I'm wrong please bring it up I did it 80 hours in by observing bagil,sybil and manuel at the same time I have long learned from that

-snip-

I don't really thing the admin note if it stays should say this was antag rolling because I dont think this fits the definition of it
Okay, that's fine and I can see how what you didn't isn't textbook antagonist rolling. Operative word is "textbook". However, what you did do ties directly into this Permanent Drone Ban you presently have on your account (this ban directly influenced my decision to ban you):
Associated Note Placed On 2022-12-20 04:01:20 wrote:Banned from Roles: Drone permanently - R196632-As a drone, returned to where they were killed as a human after five minutes. And as a new drone when their old shell died, kept opening a door in the janitors closet that had several real cult runes and pointed at them. drones are strict in what they can do. toeing the line is against what drones are supposed to do.
When I orginally meant the note, I was already connecting this incident to be strongly connected to the December 20th, 2022 note instead of being it's own new "antagonist rolling" thing, so I shall amend it per your wishes as I feel that is more accurate to what I should have written to the following note (the bold portion is the edit I made to the note for clarity):
Banned from Roles: silicon, AI, Cyborg, pAI, Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn for 7 days - After 30 seconds of getting killed by a space ninja, took a positronic brain role and went to the exact room and remained in the same room as them. It took 45 seconds after the positronic brain role was taken for them to be subverted and then immediately killing people. There are just too many coincidences for this to be in good faith, and any excuses given seem to leverage the rules in order to contextualize this instance of abusing a ghost role for your own advantage (in this instance, becoming a supporting factor to an antagonist).
This reply was made from what I could muster out of your appeal, which seems to only want an edit to your note. Please write if this is not the case, or if you still believe the note to be unfair somehow. I believe it to be quite accurate.

For all those who are interested, here is a video of the Ninja's POV (I was orbitting the ninja to see the "Lego Ninjago" event, so it is very accurate to what I witnessed occur at the time of the shift), time-stamped to the first death at the hands of the ninja: https://youtu.be/P0MjjiW9OJM?t=511 .
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Hoolny
Byond Username: Hoolny

Re: [San7890] Seth Deces - Ninjago syndicate borg revolution

Post by Hoolny » #661031

its cool you can close the ban appeal now