[san7890] Mice World - Requested Forum Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

[san7890] Mice World - Requested Forum Ban

Post by Mice World » #661292

BYOND account: Mice World
Ban type: Forum
Ban reason: Banned from all forums except Appeals - Requested. Lift upon appeal.
Time ban was placed: The forum message says: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:06 am
Your side of the story: I asked for a ban after behaving like an idiot.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was requested. I asked for this ban after I got baited by iwishforducks, I shouldn't have responded to him at all. I don't want to be unbanned from the player's club but I'd like to be able to post on the main forums.
References of good conduct: None. I'm fairly sure I'm on incredibly thin-ice.
Anything else we should know: I'd like to apologize to the headmins for doing this. I understand that lashing out: Doesn't solve anything, makes me look even worse and is a waste of administrative effort. I promise that in the future I'll just block and report posts instead of trying to argue with people. Even though this is a requested ban, I'd like to have a discussion about my past actions and ways I could move forward.
Mice World

Re: [san7890] Mice World - Requested Forum Ban

Post by Mice World » #661301

After thinking for a little, I've just decided to move on. This game really isn't worth the hassle and I'd rather spend my time doing something I actually enjoy.

You can close this or overturn the ban, it doesn't really matter to me.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #661374

i think i'll just keep you banned in order to help you "move on". you're free to re-appeal at a later date of course
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #661376

san7890 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:27 am i think i'll just keep you banned in order to help you "move on". you're free to re-appeal at a later date of course
That works for me.