Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

[san7890 & Timberpoes] Mice World - Requested bans

Post by Mice World » #662117

BYOND account: Mice World
Character name: Lori Teabuu
Ban type: Server and forums
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Forum: "Banned from all forums except Appeals - Requested. Lift upon appeal." Server: "Requested ban. Can be removed at the player's request by any admin. "
Time ban was placed: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:06 am for the forum ban, 2023-01-09 19:55:58 for the server ban
Your side of the story: I asked for both of these bans for essentially the same the reason. I was sick of interacting with this community and wanted to move on.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wouldn't call these requested bans knee-jerk reactions but I didn't think them through properly. I'm appealing these bans because I still do enjoy playing tgstation, I shouldn't let a few people ruin this game for me. I know they're just trying to annoy me and I let myself be annoyed. My reputation here is my own fault because I keep taking the bait instead of just ignoring it. I've caused my own problems. I have nobody to blame but me. I won't continue to try and justify my past actions. I won't keep responding to bait. I'll strive to be a boring player that nobody cares about.
Anything else we should know: I suspect that if I didn't ask for a forum ban I'd be banned from the player's club. If that is the case then I'd like to appeal that too. I'm happy to talk with an admin about how I should best avoid future drama, even if that means making a new account and starting fresh.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Mice World on Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [san7890 & Timberpoes] Mice World - Requested bans

Post by Timberpoes » #662157

Any admin reading this is free to remove the server ban.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #662205

Since nobody stepped up to remove the game ban while I was asleep, I have now removed it. Just the forum ban from San left over, which only big forum badasses can deal with.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #662251

It's been lifted. I hope you know what you're doing this time.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #662252

Thanks, I'll try my best to avoid getting into any drama.