[DISCORD] Pieguy#2522

Post by pieguy » #662612

Discord username: Pieguy#2522
Commonly used names: Jerry
Banning admin: idk
Ban reason: Was never told but probably talking about ban evasion
Time ban was placed: like a month ago I wasn't keeping track
Your side of the story: I woke up and I was banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: All I really did was share my art and meme around. I made some ban evasion jokes like commenting on rounds in roundend chat. I also ban evaded twice, caught both times, well before I even made those jokes. Yeah I've given up on being unbanned from the server itself and I don't play ss13 very much anymore but the community is fun and I want to keep engaging with it. I never joined the main tg discord just the Manuel discord if this isn't the right place to appeal that feel free to remove.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: [DISCORD] Pieguy#2522

Post by Drag » #662618

Any discord server outside of the /tg/station discord is not officially affiliated with TG as a whole. The server you are referencing is not a server /tg/controls.

Also:
Yeah I've given up on being unbanned

Perhaps you can work towards an actual server unban if you: 1. Stop trying to ban evade. 2. Stop being banned from other servers. and 3. Stop posting videos of you clearly aim-botting.

Leaving this open for about 24 hours for comments.
pieguy
Byond Username: FerroLocus

Re: [DISCORD] Pieguy#2522

Post by pieguy » #662630

> 1. Stop trying to ban evade
I've stopped playing ss13

> 2. Stop being banned from other servers.
I have been banned from tg for months dude. Have you just been following my account, gathering dirt, drooling over the thought of me being desperate enough to appeal to the server again? Do I live that rent-free in your head?

> 3. Stop posting videos of you clearly aim-botting.
Yeah you also lurk in my youtube channel and publicly accuse me of aimbotting, which is blatantly untrue. Are you just mad that I get more views then you by uploading year old content or what.
Last edited by RaveRadbury on Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed appellant channel advertisement