Appeals which have been closed.
borb197
Byond Username: Borb197

[dragomagol] borb197 - yeah

Post by borb197 » #677140

BYOND account: borb197
Character name: chad dickson
Ban type: server
Ban length: some stupidly high number of days but not actually permanent so its not a public ban
Ban reason: i actually cant be bothered to get the source, this was a requested ban which was later amended to not allow appeal for a year
Time ban was placed: no clue
Server you were playing on when banned: none
Round ID in which ban was placed: no idea
Your side of the story: i wanted to quit tg, got myself banned and then told i think dragomagol that i wanted to retire, later asked dragomagol to update the ban to not allow an appeal for a year. it has not been a year, it has been 10 months, initially i was adamant on serving the full 10 months but after explaining to an increasing group of people that i cannot come back because i am banned, and then very recently speaking with ashlyn pickle and deciding that i'd like to try some live runs of the shit ive come up with and just have a look at what has become of tg so i decided theres no point to waiting out two more months, its just more time for a coder to add a change that would sway me away
Why you think you should be unbanned: because
References of good conduct: zero (0)
Anything else we should know: i spoke with the banning admin and a headmin beforehand and got confirmation that appealing two months early is fine
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: [dragomagol] borb197 - yeah

Post by dragomagol » #677143

Glad to have you back after a well-deserved rest o7

AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: